mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Someone help me pls!
I already finish Frida quest : Rescuing The Puppy
Then i wander to mia quest and finish it until she was giving me a Puppy-need quest.

Then i go back to frida the giant (to fuck her and ask frida puppy wolf for mia)

But everytime i ask the puppy to protect mia she says " i dont think you well enough to make that decision" and everytime I click " Arent you lonely ?"
She says a damn answer for the gift answer like " thanks for the vegetables blabla"
I cant trigger arent you lonely answer !

Some one pls help me !
1. Is this a bug ? ( The arent you lonely question)
2. The solution why I cant get the puppy (Is it becoz affection? Why i never ask for coin in rescuing frida puppy)
3. The reason i cant fuck her

p.S : i already giving her a padlock and everytime i goto her bed she says "get out from my fcking bed"
help!
nah i also had this problem but all you have to do is give her veggies and do what she wants when its time for sexy time, if she says be a doggy say woof, if she says cum outside do so and 2 days of doing this later she was happy enough to give me a puppy. might also have to have sex in her other outfit(cant remember if you have to buy it?)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
is there any way to implement "autosaves" in rpgmaker games? im terrible at remembering to save
There is, @MikeMasters uses it in College Life to great effect. Autosaves before most skill challenge events so you can then go back and reload the save. He also has expanded the number of saves to 50.

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
stupid question(?), decensor does what?
As far as I see in the pictures, this game is not censored.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
In this game quests are not just simple as "go there, kill that, return with its head -> job done = quest done". Many quests are dependant of other ones being done and can't be advanced otherwise. Looks like people shall know that at some point, before they start to play. Best hope - if not reading the guide - is to always run around town and talk or do "something else".
And it can be really anything - like making stews, babies, finding item like for ex. a flower... It is also harder to play when skipping dialogues - becouse Questlog is not so specific as dialogues of NPC's.

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
In this game quests are not just simple as "go there, kill that, return with its head -> job done = quest done". Many quests are dependant of other ones being done and can't be advanced otherwise. Looks like people shall know that at some point, before they start to play. Best hope - if not reading the guide - is to always run around town and talk or do "something else".
And it can be really anything - like making stews, babies, finding item like for ex. a flower... It is also harder to play when skipping dialogues - becouse Questlog is not so specific as dialogues of NPC's.
True and as i said before Tinkerer spent a lot of time in this game.
There is the quest tab in the menu whit what must be accomplished and in game as you go the MC
gives hint on what to do that are not mentioned in quest tab... so that is why something is missing or the answers where wrong making her not give puppy...

Reactions: Mr Technician

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
True and as i said before Tinkerer spent a lot of time in this game.
There is the quest tab in the menu whit what must be accomplished and in game as you go the MC
gives hint on what to do that are not mentioned in quest tab... so that is why something is missing or the answers where wrong making her not give puppy...
the talk when entering the home might be the problem. i just told frida I was fascinated by the building and wanted to see it

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
what cha talking bout willis? mine worked perfectely
Here, from Tinkerer Patreon site:
"
There were a few very serious (and not so serious) bugs in the version 1.51. These should be fixed in this version (1.52).
The following bugs have been fixed:

- Game freezes in the Tower of Death before getting Erevi pregnant

- Can't get rid of daughter after completing Waystone Quest (caused by sleeping in tower before reporting back to Erevi). Go to the floor where daughter's bedroom is. She should then automatically disappear from the party.
- Entering the map section south of the village prompts a dialogue from Erevi's daughter, even though she isn't in the party.
- Spirit potion point in tavern drinking room can be activated
All previous saves should be compatible with this version. Just copy the save folder from the previous version and paste it over the new one.
"

I have bolded this one - exact situation when game freezes. I'm talking about that.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.30 star(s) 196 Votes