• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
ohh my young pad wan wait train her and SEE the WONDERS of BAT GIRL (shes hot as fuuuckkk don't ask me how or why i even say that but dammm (need to see doctor ASAP))

hahahah can you answer me about my edit? srry i dont want bother only share my happines XD

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Btw did ya guys noticed that the BAT awesome GIRL is the only that has that awesome (plz fuck me more i need it face)
WTF really lololololool shiiiitt i'm getting pervert here...

yeahh need some sleep....

Reactions: Hiddink11

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
i need some help with the vampires. I cant get the reward from the mayor and i dont know what to do. i gave them all something to eat and i bang they with the energy potion, what to do next for the quest to get the reward?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
i need some help with the vampires. I cant get the reward from the mayor and i dont know what to do. i gave them all something to eat and i bang they with the energy potion, what to do next for the quest to get the reward?

If ya bang them there is no reward that is only for those assholes that love more money than awesome red head cunt and sisters and kill them for the money.

Move to next quest no probs and keep having fun lol

Reactions: Zweigelt

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

Yes, yet another update. But as last time, this contains no new content. It's only bug fixes.

The following has been fixed since 1.53:
- Festival lights quest would not activate if player completed "Let there be light" quest first.
- Old Caleah event remained in shrine for a while after bringing Alice to the temple.
- Erevi and daughter would quarrel about sweets even when Erevi was asleep.
- Error during naming of Erevi's child due to Actor3.png missing from game folder

Jul 17, 2018
Thank you Tinkerer for the waystones. Now I can go back and forth between Mia and Erevi. Having kids with 2 women is hard. I didn't know that Mia would get mad about being gone for a while. I was at the tower impregnating Erevi, and when I returned to Mia, I talked to her and she was like, "Where the fuck have you been?" Then after a few days, she says, "I know adventuring is hard, but I need you here." After a few more days, she goes back to the "I love you baby"

Jul 17, 2018
as far i can tell there are no toys in game just the dresses..... can you be a bit ore specific the part you on whit who and in what mission/quest or if you could print screen the part where you are asked for the toys would help me know how to help you.
Thank for your patience whit me don't lose hope we are here for you...

HAVE FUUUNNNNNN
The only toy in this game is the MC, according to Victoria.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
WTH ! I didn't know that some scenes were animated with sounds?
I really would like to have animated Gwyneth scenes now... Would be awesome.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
v1.54
- Festival lights quest would not activate if player completed "Let there be light" quest first.

What "Festival Lights" Quest? It's not mentioned in the guide.. so now I fear I have to play it all over again just to see this missing piece of an else awesome game :oops:

Speaking of the Guide, the first and largest one.. it's a lot of text to skim through.. though I value details this one is just too freaking huge, a "jump to" function would have been nice, just a suggestion for the one who wrote it ;)
Also the big huge Pillar Puzzle to enter the Temple, the one with a gazillion pillars needing to be in the right position, catching moonlight and whatnot.. The picture in the guide doesn't really help.. it's confusing, so here the guide is too short on details :p
What would help many I think, is a few screenshots on how the light beams look like when the pillars are in the correct place.

I absolutely love the Mod btw, good job there to the one who made it, keep up the good work :love:

For the game itself, it has a few issues with the Quest Log, some missions stay in the active missions after completed, some doesn't update correctly even the progression is made, like the Give Padlock to the Giant Woman.
I made the padlock, gave it to her, can enter her bedroom at will, but the quest log still tells me to give her the padlock and hence stay as an active quest.

Also I was a bit bummed out that I didn't have a chance to give Victoria the black lingerie, because I knocked her up before I saw it in the Tailor shop, at that part of the game I only looked at the 4 pieces in the back, took a while before realizing there was clothing on front store pieces.. that is.. 2 of them unlocks later I guess.

So even as I completed 1.53 with almost flying colors, it looks like I'll have to do it all again in 1.54, but will wait till the Mod maker has upgraded the Mod to follow that version ;)

Details on this Festival lights quest would be appreciated :)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How can I open the doors in the ancients temple?
Is that the one with 6 colorful pillars, with big nasty Orcs around?
If so, first be sure you have you'r daughter with you, as this is near the very end of this game version.
Secondly, notice the 6 rooms, the floor in each has a slight resemblance to which order the pillars should be in.
The game guide for 1.51 (on OP) shows a screenshot.

Top Left: Black. Top Right: Blue
Middle Left: Green. Middle Right: Red
Low Left: Yellow. Low Right: White.

Make sure they stand on the special looking floor tiles ;)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
v1.54

I absolutely love the Mod btw, good job there to the one who made it, keep up the good work :love:

Details on this Festival lights quest would be appreciated :)
The Quest Log is a work in Progress Tinkerer said it here himself that he will be working on fixing that thing.

As for the Mod you should probably post that in the Mod's own thread instead of here.

And the Festival lights quest Yeah that one isn't in the Walkthrough another thing the walkthrough got wrong is how you need Energy Potions and not Fertility potions to complete the multi-fuck scenes like the one where you can fuck all three vampires if you have 2 energy potions, and you can fuck both Ziva and Caleah if you have 1 energy potion in your inventory.

The festival lights quest was bugged for me and wasn't in the walkthrough either but thanks to a friend I can tell you it is a quest you can get if you go on the swamp visit quest with Caleah and pick up the Festival lanterns there, she will tell you of their purpose, then you can install them by the small ravine in the south east end of Weirdwood. Then you can take Caleah on a repeatable date there and get another scene with her.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes