Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
why no one is wondering how the introduction of a new plant will affect the eco-system. Nor why anyone is pondering about Rosy's massive juggs?
Cause it's an awesome H-game and I already know I will get to play with the lil baker and I have watched Tinkerer's work before so I already know that I will enjoy the scenes with her that he adds to the game... But I am still curious as to how wheat will help me take over the World. :unsure:

well to be fair the old farmer already has a few crops of that "new plant" on his fields... so not really that novelity in the game world... and in regards to the juggs... comeon it's an unwritten law the smaller the girl the bigger her assests... :þ
Yeah I pointed that out too some time ago, that old bastard is hogging all the wheat to himself. I am curious as to what Sex power boosting food item will be available via the new baker babe.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
But been thinking it for a while now.

And there is a good amount of water in the game, maybe it would be finally time to introduce a Water (monster) Woman.
Of course there are so many other monsters that still can be introduced in the game, but i feel like a proper monster from the lake would be appropriate : )

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But been thinking it for a while now.

And there is a good amount of water in the game, maybe it would be finally time to introduce a Water (monster) Woman.
Of course there are so many other monsters that still can be introduced in the game, but i feel like a proper monster from the lake would be appropriate : )
A nixie would be nice. for those not knwing what a nixie is;Nixies resemble somewhat attractive humanoids with green skin and hair and webbed appendages. Nixies are goodly and peaceful creatures, but are shy, reclusive and suspicious. Nixies desire friendship, and have the ability to charm others to become their friend. Nixies love music, and make instruments from reeds on the banks of streams.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
A nixie would be nice. for those not knwing what a nixie is;Nixies resemble somewhat attractive humanoids with green skin and hair and webbed appendages. Nixies are goodly and peaceful creatures, but are shy, reclusive and suspicious. Nixies desire friendship, and have the ability to charm others to become their friend. Nixies love music, and make instruments from reeds on the banks of streams.
yeah,
I had to google that one....
But sounds interesting, a shy reclusive girl in the water that spots the mc when he is washing himself.
Mc spots her and tries to talk but she swims away.

After he comes back he sees her again and slowly begins talking to her..

Yeah, i like that ^^

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
yeah,
I had to google that one....
But sounds interesting, a shy reclusive girl in the water that spots the mc when he is washing himself.
Mc spots her and tries to talk but she swims away.

After he comes back he sees her again and slowly begins talking to her..

Yeah, i like that ^^
or buys an instrument and slowly wins her affection with music

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Oh yeah... I've read of those nixies they are like River sprites with many variations like watery nymphs or river fairies... heck even mermaids and Sirens might have been inspired by those ... or vice-versa :unsure: yeah could be a nice to have a fairy by the river near the bat breeder caves or maybe MC finds one lying unconscious at the ravine south east of weirdwood and the MC helps her recover or maybe she is being chased/attacked by goblins outnumbering her when MC finds her ? that's where their friendship begins... though that sounds kinda similar to Mia's origin story...
There's actually plenty of space for a lot of different kind of new creatures to be added to the game. Heck I wouldn't even mind a kind of Loch-ness Monster type XD ... we already have Air superiority with a Dragonic GF wouldn't hurt to have a strong ally for defense in the water-bodies. An ancient scylla sleeping in some sunken ruin ?

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Oh yeah... I've read of those nixies they are like River sprites with many variations like watery nymphs or river fairies... heck even mermaids and Sirens might have been inspired by those ... or vice-versa :unsure: yeah could be a nice to have a fairy by the river near the bat breeder caves or maybe MC finds one lying unconscious at the ravine south east of weirdwood and the MC helps her recover or maybe she is being chased/attacked by goblins outnumbering her when MC finds her ? that's where their friendship begins... though that sounds kinda similar to Mia's origin story...
There's actually plenty of space for a lot of different kind of new creatures to be added to the game. Heck I wouldn't even mind a kind of Loch-ness Monster type XD ... we already have Air superiority with a Dragonic GF wouldn't hurt to have a strong ally for defense in the water-bodies. An ancient scylla sleeping in some sunken ruin ?
But how about the MC'S mother that suddenly shows up :p ?

And it was already known that the MC's likes goats more then the average person, so why not throw in a couple Goat-Womans(Like in The Witcher) ^^

Edit:..Or was it Sheeps..
Damn, can't remember

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
But how about the MC'S mother that suddenly shows up :p ?
Edit:..Or was it Sheeps..
Damn, can't remember
It was sheep... I am curious I have seen people talking about fucking sheep in Movies and games too many times why the heck do they love sheep so damn much ?
As for MC's mom... I think it was discussed before too in this thread or not, but there is absolutely No mention of the MC's mother or any possible sisters... it feels like it is purposely left ambiguous, only thing mentioned about his family is that he is the second son... so he definitely has an older brother. No clue as to if he does or doesn't have an older and/or younger sister or if his mother is even alive.
So his mother showing up in weirdwood with 2-3 of MC's sisters is not entirely impossible. Just depends on what Tinkerer wants to add.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It was sheep... I am curious I have seen people talking about fucking sheep in Movies and games too many times why the heck do they love sheep so damn much ?
As for MC's mom... I think it was discussed before too in this thread or not, but there is absolutely No mention of the MC's mother or any possible sisters... it feels like it is purposely left ambiguous, only thing mentioned about his family is that he is the second son... so he definitely has an older brother. No clue as to if he does or doesn't have an older and/or younger sister or if his mother is even alive.
So his mother showing up in weirdwood with 2-3 of MC's sisters is not entirely impossible. Just depends on what Tinkerer wants to add.
What if MC's home was overrun by some bandits and his mother and sisters were the only ones that escaped?

Reactions: J II D

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
What if MC's home was overrun by some bandits and his mother and sisters were the only ones that escaped?
>.o that's kinda grim not entirely impossible though... why not ---> his pop became a pain in the ass so she just dumped him and left or his elder brother was an Ugly creep, creeping on his younger sis so his mom took the sister and left home to keep her out of his unattractive clutches ? or maybe she just comes after MC cause she is worried about him ?

What if he already met his mother but doesn't know it yet ^^:devilish:
Eh... well there is no strong evidence in the game to show that he did or did not know his mother at all... but if him not knowing his mother is the case then she would have had to have left within an year or so of giving birth to him so that would mean he has no younger siblings. :unsure: I also strongly doubts that one of the already existing characters was his runaway mom.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Is there a CG collection somewhere? I'd like to see what's new before I start a new game again, if I can.
The changelog is your best bet. Don't recall seeing any CG sets posted in the past 10-20 pages but you could try using the search function.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019

Shhhiiitttt i shouldn't even be remembering this but it's SHEEP and we know them all toooooo welllllll......
the fucking bitches (all sheeps in the darn farm) want child support or what ever.....
Humm we need to start making some serious money like humm a dam river or gold or diamonds so we can support all the offspring's I (we) are planing o have.

WE DON'T SHARE WOMEN
WE DON'T LEAVE OUR KIDS UNATTENDED/CARED FOR
WE HAVE AWESOME fuckuble BABYSITTERS muhahah
WE are true to our word (99.9%)

WE shall rule the UNIVERSE

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Does anyone have a SAVE until ver.42, my pc crashed along with my saves, just don't wanna start over, thanks

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes