lioese

Mar 16, 2019
Hi everyone, i'm stuck with the mayor's wife.
I met the 3 sisters and fucked them but after that nothing happen. Apparently there is a quest with moon powder but to start it pls ?
(I think i don't have anything else to do in the game rn)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I met the 3 sisters and fucked them but after that nothing happen. Apparently there is a quest with moon powder but to start it pls ?
have you re-opened the temple? have you ruined Alice's wedding? have you been on a father/daughter trip?

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You get the moon flower pollen quest when you Knock up Victoria by showing her a potion of barrenness but instead drinking a potion of fertility. :unsure: idk if it has other requirements. I guess Ya you would also have to have reclaimed the Temple for Ziva.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

KirbyTuty

Jul 18, 2018
Some quests are not moved to completed even after I have finished them. "Rescuing The puppies", "Fixing the lock" and a few others are under active quests for a long time. By this point I have impregnated Freida and it still is not complete. Does anyone else has this?? Anyone knows what I am doing wrong?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes