J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Why people keep using that on-line save editor... Is beyond me.
So much easier to just use a "portable" editor.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
How come the parallels win is a separate download? Does it not work with the latest?

truyers

May 5, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest 1.62.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
reporting sir, i got this notification when i try to talk with beth for the first time, it showed up on the loading screen when beth ask me to clean the horse dump, and i can't make phallus giganticus potion because i missing one recipe that can only be bought from her, please guide me, i play the uncensored version, and sorry for my johnny english, sir. good day

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
reporting sir, i got this notification when i try to talk with beth for the first time, it showed up on the loading screen when beth ask me to clean the horse dump, and i can't make phallus giganticus potion because i missing one recipe that can only be bought from her, please guide me, i play the uncensored version, and sorry for my johnny english, sir. good day
:oops: crap, Manila Shaw invaded the stables. sorry, i used the wrong map, it's been fixed now.

Reactions: Hystis

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, does it mean that i cant do the daughter scenes again with your saves that you shared ?
This game has no gallery mode... but you can create a "spirit potion" that allows you to rewatch scenes around the world (look for those glowing lights on the ground). you can see the scene at the waterfall... but I am not sure about the Victoria 3some or the Erevy 3some

Reactions: Dictateur

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This game has no gallery mode... but you can create a "spirit potion" that allows you to rewatch scenes around the world (look for those glowing lights on the ground). you can see the scene at the waterfall... but I am not sure about the Victoria 3some or the Erevy 3some
I have those unlocked

FarmerI

Mar 25, 2018
Hey Tinkerer when the update with Mia???????pls more update with Mia,going in the woods/cave alone etc:)

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes