Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
just to be sure... you are on the same floor as the big bassin?
are you in the bassin chamber, the corridor, the room to the left of the staircases or in the room with the staircases?

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018

Unlocked
Who is that beauty?!
Time for another statues report. Lately I've been busy scripting and working on that last scene for Frida. I still have quite a bit of work left on Frida's scene, but I prefer to start scripting before I finish all my renders, because it often reveals more cutscenes that need to be done.
I've already completed the most difficult/uncertain script, so I don't expect any big problems from now on. Unless I end up deviating from my plan, I expect to release this update towards the end of next week.
I'll be giving this update version nr. 1.75 since it's content originally was planned to be part of 1.71 and I don't feel it's large enough to warrant a full jump to 1.81. But that's just being pedantic:). Anyway, here are some of the new features I plan to introduce with the update:
- New scenes for Maghda (she can now also become pregnant)
- New item of clothing for Frida (with related scene)
- Some new Maghda related quests
- Player character sprite will now change it's appearance based on equipped weapons and armor
- Those who accidentally/intentionally burned the poor vampire girls will have the option to reset the cemetery quest.

One more thing:
One of my longest supporting patron has just started a Patreon page to promote his photography work. So if you are interested in photography, be sure to check out Marc's page:

That's all for now folks. Enjoy your weekend!:)

Tinkerer

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019

Unlocked
Who is that beauty?!
Time for another statues report. Lately I've been busy scripting and working on that last scene for Frida. I still have quite a bit of work left on Frida's scene, but I prefer to start scripting before I finish all my renders, because it often reveals more cutscenes that need to be done.
I've already completed the most difficult/uncertain script, so I don't expect any big problems from now on. Unless I end up deviating from my plan, I expect to release this update towards the end of next week.
I'll be giving this update version nr. 1.75 since it's content originally was planned to be part of 1.71 and I don't feel it's large enough to warrant a full jump to 1.81. But that's just being pedantic:). Anyway, here are some of the new features I plan to introduce with the update:
- New scenes for Maghda (she can now also become pregnant)
- New item of clothing for Frida (with related scene)
- Some new Maghda related quests
- Player character sprite will now change it's appearance based on equipped weapons and armor
- Those who accidentally/intentionally burned the poor vampire girls will have the option to reset the cemetery quest.

One more thing:
One of my longest supporting patron has just started a Patreon page to promote his photography work. So if you are interested in photography, be sure to check out Marc's page:

That's all for now folks. Enjoy your weekend!:)

Tinkerer
Looks almost like the MC in drag.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Hmmm, I'm trying to do the Alice quest but the clay won't spawn. There is no trigger at the pond location. Did I miss something?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I did. I've also been running into a lot of other missing items, such as the crystal for the spyglass that is supposed to be in the mountain cave but isn't. I'm guessing that this is because I had already finished several quests before even opening the walkthru, and doing them out of that specific prescribed order is probably screwing everything up.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes