Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
So what's the strange purpose of the game? Mia now accomplished the mission of having the max number of kids, the same for Everi and huge woman. Goblin girl is still pregnant though she was the first pregnant female! A girl from the pub does not get screwed any more in the temple and I can't fuck her any more(though I did it a few times over there), the dragon is still pregnant too, the daughter of Everi does not offer to fuck, so now what? There is a huge army of the kids and no single sense of the game...

Aug 3, 2017
I did. I've also been running into a lot of other missing items, such as the crystal for the spyglass that is supposed to be in the mountain cave but isn't. I'm guessing that this is because I had already finished several quests before even opening the walkthru, and doing them out of that specific prescribed order is probably screwing everything up.
I don't know if you knew this, but there are 2 caves in the mountain pass, one where you rescue Frida's puppies and one with an ogre in it which has the crystal.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Ah, that explains it! Thanks.

Still can't find the clay, though. Weird thing is the terrain sprite for it isn't in town at all, but it did appear in the goblin camp. However running over it or clicking on it does nothing.

Aug 3, 2017
Ah, that explains it! Thanks.

Still can't find the clay, though. Weird thing is the terrain sprite for it isn't in town at all, but it did appear in the goblin camp. However running over it or clicking on it does nothing.
It should be all the way to the south and east of the town map, in the swampy area where you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I have tried to use a save editor on a save done in the latest version and it borked the save, weird.

P.S:
Besides, when you open the saves it doesn't show the items nor it lets you to access the switch and variables.

P.P.S:
The save editor online seems to work.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes