Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i have tried gifting her the white outfit, but she don't want it! i can't do anything with her, all i can do is give her bushel of veg.
...duo to your impatience she hates you now, is what I said.
Your only chance is to mallow her hate back down by giving her gifts each day as you mentioned.
The other part was a tip on what you should have done instead to avoid her hateing you

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can confirm. Could see the Victoria animation in 1.9, now all I see is Beth.
So I figured out the issue with the animations... Tinkerer created this event to set a variable on button press to stop movies playing if you want to break the loop... Unfortunately, the variable reset doesn't seem to work properly for some reason so as soon as an animation event starts it breaks before looping at all. I tried changing where the variable is reset and got mixed results, and nothing consistently made it work, so eventually I just set it to break the loop on pressing the confirm/OK key (Z).

It's a clunky workaround so you might have to spam the button for a few seconds when you want the loop to break, but it's better than having it not work at all I guess. I only made the changes in the Lain mod version of the events file cuz I couldn't be bothered to reextract a fresh copy. If it doesn't work for you off the Lain mod, sorry. Anyway, just place the file in the data folder and overwrite the original.

Reactions: randomv and f95zone

BrNcO

May 2, 2019
Hello. Can anyone please send me link for all walktroughs? I only found few pieces of them among the comments but I am still missing a lot. Thank you.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
hello i have a problem during Quest: Man Cave when I do it with bat breeder something like this is shown to me please help problem.jpg

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes