zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
Hmm I guess that I just get random CTD's.

Anyhow I love this game and I sank many hours in it and I love to see updates as much as the next guy. I even have a little proposition. I think the MC could get more equipment upgrades, such as a better helmet + maybe combining some sort of a crystal with his ring so it provides some magical properties as well? :)

random toughts

Reactions: Damon Mikaelson

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
kill Goblins for their ears.
If you can brew potions do so and sell them in the shops
potions I don't think are sellable and if they were, it's not worth it considering the price of ingredients
Hmm I guess that I just get random CTD's.

Anyhow I love this game and I sank many hours in it and I love to see updates as much as the next guy. I even have a little proposition. I think the MC could get more equipment upgrades, such as a better helmet + maybe combining some sort of a crystal with his ring so it provides some magical properties as well? :)

random toughts
look out for the next update... new weapons might show up

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
potions I don't think are sellable and if they were, it's not worth it considering the price of ingredients

look out for the next update... new weapons might show up
if you were to buy them... but health potions and magic water are easy to gather in the northern forest (Mia, witch hut and well)
the ones that require spider and crystal eggs obviously sell for more but it'll take time and more power to aquire them... yet that's why I mentioned potions as "late" game earners

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
My game crashed yesterday as I came back to the village. I was on the 'Wedding Crasher' quest.
The game does that a lot. Save often, especially when heading back to the village. There is a lot to load in the village so it often crashes after you have been playing for a while. Turn on autosave so you only lose that days events too. I tend to save before any map move at this point since I have had the game crash repeatedly.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

MonkeYS

Jan 22, 2018
Someone knows how to make another of those dick growing potions? I want to use in the quest with the sheep

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Someone knows how to make another of those dick growing potions? I want to use in the quest with the sheep
Progress the quest of the "old" witch north of town.
After that you can make potions. I don't remember if that potion will be sold later in the game.

Last edited:

Blackmars

Dec 4, 2017
I am going to try to experiment with the .json files. But the way to reproduce the bug I am experince is simple. Ask the Inn girl on a date. Go get Gwyneth to distract her father. Go to the Inn and the carriage is outside the inn. Now Inn girl will leave with fiance and you will be trapped because you didnt fulfill the date quest. Which is just you having a meal with a little mastrubation session attached. The bug probably has to do with me leaving the date off for so long.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
hello,can you send my message to tinkner?? one time when im spoke to erevi her dialogue panel goes there.i fix it when i leave and come again to her altar.but i find some bug here. version 2.01

Screenshot_1.png

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Hi guys
How do I complete a stage?
1- Cemetery Rumous (250 Coins)
2- My first Pet
Cemetry rumors is unfinished. The next update will focus on Vampire ladies.

Pet mission is easy to do. Go to the tailor shop and get the black dress for the spider queen.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
here - for the latest version and merged till 1.91
Can I ask what is the NTR part with Shakala or should I just finish it to see it?
Also about Mia and the Werewolf, If I didn’t choose the “path” which will lead to that, I can trigger that part with her and the werewolf again but it will reset all the quests I did after that... as in ”Everything”? or it was a bug on v1.32 or still the same with current version and if possible just do it after everything else is done?
Also is the quest to get Heavy Weapons Training the one you need to do to get Heavy Armor Skill and Two-Handed skill?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Can I ask what is the NTR part with Shakala or should I just finish it to see it?
Shakala has sex with the whole tribe and decides she wants the best dick (MC's).
Also about Mia and the Werewolf, If I didn’t choose the “path” which will lead to that, I can trigger that part with her and the werewolf again but it will reset all the quests I did after that... as in ”Everything”? or it was a bug on v1.32 or still the same with current version and if possible just do it after everything else is done?
I don't know what you're talking about, honestly the only way to change that is by using the lever, and it will bring you to the begining of that questline, but now there's a warning and you can pick the prefered path... the lever was an intended feature.
Also is the quest to get Heavy Weapons Training the one you need to do to get Heavy Armor Skill and Two-Handed skill?
that's exactely what it is

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes