• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Hello! I've been lurking for a bit and I've just come to say: great game! One of the few RPGM games I am actively enjoying at the moment - love the girls, the themes within, the writing is solid enough for me to find it pleasant. Really pleased that I ran across it.

Now, a couple question: What do you guys think is going to happen with your succubus daughter? You can get her pregnant, though obviously she can't give birth yet. Will she give birth to Nergal reborn? Or will she give birth to another succubus / hot fiend of a gal? (Also, there's no real reason to get Erevi pregnant multiple times, right?)

Basically the same question with the Dragon: incubation is meant to take a while, but would we have an succubus daughter route type thing with them as well?

Last question: Did anyone else feel like actually making Shakala's daughter the Goblin Queen instead of Shakala during that questline? Don't get me wrong, we can have as many as we want and that's fine, but I think I would have kind of enjoyed making the daughter superior to her mother - anyone else?

Reactions: MirrorHead

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Now, a couple question: What do you guys think is going to happen with your succubus daughter? You can get her pregnant, though obviously she can't give birth yet. Will she give birth to Nergal reborn? Or will she give birth to another succubus / hot fiend of a gal? (Also, there's no real reason to get Erevi pregnant multiple times, right?)
Basically the same question with the Dragon: incubation is meant to take a while, but would we have an succubus daughter route type thing with them as well?
This is stuff Tinkerer said on discord and could be a spoiler so you read at your own risk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ive installed the cheat mod which is build 2.01 my question is did the the content up to 2.06 get erased?
applying inofficial mods tend to fuck up your game unless it was specifically released for that Version.
I assume yours is not... best extract a fresh game from the original archieve and try to carry over your saves.. chance however is that those are corrupted by the unintended mix of Version/mod

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Is there a separate guide that isn't included with the game? I have a chromebook and it can only run html games and would prefer not to download the full game just to get the guide.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes