Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well on his patron Tinkerer said that it is the Enhanced Fertility potions that will help with the vampires so yes. He created the world he makes the choices lol
Must have missed that, quite the potent stuff they have in that world. :p
Well I suppose if the Vampires were the ones to drink that Potion it might actually trigger something... I mean so far only the MC is consuming the stuff and the effects are magical.
Even if only temporaly it might rejunivate their wombs enough to have his seed take root

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Im using Joiplayer on Android and the condensed version, at some point my quests tab went full blavk where the description text on the right was, anyjuan know how to fix it? Is it a variable setting? As Im also randomly getting width of null is bad watnings on a small number of book type sub things. Had to nuke my first set of saves from the android version as it gave orange object bad warning too

bobbobbybob

Mar 21, 2018
Trying to find WWW folder on MAC (to paste decensor patch into) and I can't seem to find it. I've opened up the game (show package content on the game file) and I can't find the folder in there. Is there somewhere else I'm supposed to look?

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Was having a hard time with that this playthrough. Do you have Shakala's daughter all grown up yet?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So far when playing this with my fiance I have been pretty good at guessing what Tink might do or plans to do so I'm gonna do a couple of guesses on future events (for fun no one has to read these I have no idea if these will or not).

(SPOILERS???????)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well that's my two cents. Sorry if people found reading it tedious (ya didn't have to lol) but this is my thoughts on the direction Tink might go.
I did not speculate about Alice, Mia, Caleah, the vampires, bat breeder or venomina because I 1)have no idea/thought on what he may plan, 2)dont want to assume because there already getting an update or 3) feel like there plots have reached there (current) ends.

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
So far when playing this with my fiance I have been pretty good at guessing what Tink might do or plans to do so I'm gonna do a couple of guesses on future events (for fun no one has to read these I have no idea if these will or not).

(SPOILERS???????)

Gwynneth: once she gives birth she may stay as our side piece for as long as we pay alimony (said alimony will most likely rise the more kids she has) but, if Tink decides to give Victoria more kids & add a nanny, Gwynneth may be hired on as said nanny (or someone completly new will be added that just a spitball).

Victoria: Tink said one empty room upstairs is for MORE kids & the smaller empty room is for a possible nanny. If MC starts messing around with the nanny then I feel there may be hijinks & trouble with Victoria down the line.

Beth: Once beth is pregnant I feel we may have to deal with a very angry Gabriel. He wont let her join the Temple because, let's face it he works there now he knows what it is. I feel like the relationship with Beth & Gabriel will take a shift depending on whether she concented to you knocking her up.

Ziva: Ziva will direct you into getting at least 3 more acolytes for the Temple & building up Qetesh's strength (like Erevi for Nergal) but I would like to see her give birth to an AngelDaughter as a "good" counterpart to Erevi's.

Oksana: I strongly beleive that because her vow of chastity is the source of her divine given powers that once she breaks that vow with MC she will be kicked out of the sisterhood. MC will most likely convince her to join the Temple as an acolyte.

Liandra: I feel like once news of her pregnancy reaches her parents that the elves will become more concerned with this backwater region. This will be a good chance for Tink to introduce 1 or 2 new elf babes to the game (mabey Liandra's mum?). He could have an outpost nearby with a portal to the "High Council Building" in the Citadel so u can jump between there & Weirdwood (just in the building tho not able to actualy explore Elf lands).

Frida & Hilde: Things may get complicated once Hilde is pregnant especially if Frida finds out (accident or bragging from Hilde?) Also I dont think Danghdangh will like the MC for long after that if he finds out.

Erevi & her Daughter: I heard that apparently there may be a power shift between these two but for now I know that Erevi'sDaughter is going to birth the Champion of Nergal (from what I gather basically the anti-christ lol).

Shakala & the goblins: So the raid system will later add in attacks on YOURE village by rival goblin clans, glory seeking knights & other pests so that might be fun... or annoying. We know that we will capture some more goblin slaves as well, I'm hoping for a black goblin & a cave goblin but he could add new tribes as well for more breeders.

Maghda: Apparently Maghda will give birth to a Daughter (like Erevi & Shakala) which may create another mother v daughter plot. Also we may have to deal with Dolf eventualy as he will most likely figure out something.

Vixenatrix: Apparently she too MAY birth a Daughter. No idea how dragons react to sharing mates or if they would care but I feel like Tink can put in some reverse Dragon story tropes like "save the dragon from the knights" for example.

Familiar: She will grow & become f*****le but I dont know if she will have any quests based around her or not.

Cath: Apparently the, as of yet, unseen leader of the bandits. I feel like we will get cought up him her conspiracy to topple the Baron & ether we will side with her in Hope's of getting p***** or mabey go against her. I like the idea of mabey becoming co-leader of the bandits so they stop harassing Weirdwood.

Well that's my two cents. Sorry if people found reading it tedious (ya didn't have to lol) but this is my thoughts on the direction Tink might go.
I did not speculate about Rosy, Alice, Mia, Caleah, the vampires, bat breeder or venomina because I 1)have no idea/thought on what he may plan, 2)dont want to assume because there already getting an update or 3) feel like there plots have reached there (current) ends.
The only recommendation I'd make is popping it in an actual spoiler by using the edit function, highlighting the spoilers, and then hitting that flag at the top of the post/text-box.

I definitely hope that Magdha's daughter is less, well, I don't want to be that guy, but less unattractive. I think there'll definitely be that power shift between Erevi and her Daughter, and that we'll get more Goblin Slave-Wives or whatever in the future. Hilde and Freya will be in an interesting situation, but I don't think Hilde's husband will ever find out, and if he does, we'll beat him and become king of the Giants or something. Definitely hoping for more Liandra & Ziva content - for a priestess of the god of fucking we've had not all that much going on with her.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The only recommendation I'd make is popping it in an actual spoiler by using the edit function, highlighting the spoilers, and then hitting that flag at the top of the post/text-box.

I definitely hope that Magdha's daughter is less, well, I don't want to be that guy, but less unattractive. I think there'll definitely be that power shift between Erevi and her Daughter, and that we'll get more Goblin Slave-Wives or whatever in the future. Hilde and Freya will be in an interesting situation, but I don't think Hilde's husband will ever find out, and if he does, we'll beat him and become king of the Giants or something. Definitely hoping for more Liandra & Ziva content - for a priestess of the god of fucking we've had not all that much going on with her.
I agree with the Ziva thing. But to me it feels like she is currently focusing on trying to get the Temple up & running so she can better spread Qetesh's faith once more into the world.

I do agree tho that hopfully in the future we get more sex & some one on one stuff with her. I think her birthing an angelic counterpart to Erevi's Daughter would be cool tho. Where the Succubus is a bratty daddies girl mabey the angel will be a sweet daddies girl if that makes sense.

Reactions: CptRexx

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I agree with the Ziva thing. But to me it feels like she is currently focusing on trying to get the Temple up & running so she can better spread Qetesh's faith once more into the world.

I do agree tho that hopfully in the future we get more sex & some one on one stuff with her. I think her birthing an angelic counterpart to Erevi's Daughter would be cool tho. Where the Succubus is a bratty daddies girl mabey the angel will be a sweet daddies girl if that makes sense.
Definitely makes sense, but if we think about it, really wouldn't Ziva's possible daughter be a succubus as well, rather than an angel? What makes the most sense for the child of a priestess of the goddess of love/sex, a pure angle or a pure-ish succubus?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Definitely makes sense, but if we think about it, really wouldn't Ziva's possible daughter be a succubus as well, rather than an angel? What makes the most sense for the child of a priestess of the goddess of love/sex, a pure angle or a pure-ish succubus?
True but she could be like a Cupid or Erots type angel. The Succubus is like the BDSM type sex demon whereas the Angel would be like a pleasure/ecstasy angel (cupid/erots/cherub). Could be interesting to see.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
True but she could be like a Cupid or Erots type angel. The Succubus is like the BDSM type sex demon whereas the Angel would be like a pleasure/ecstasy angel (cupid/erots/cherub). Could be interesting to see.
Now that is something I hadn't considered and it would make sense. Now I definitely want to see it.

Reactions: DomWolf

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i have gotten shakala pregnant atleast 15 times and still no girl is there something i am missing? i cannot seem to trigger this

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
i have gotten shakala pregnant atleast 15 times and still no girl is there something i am missing? i cannot seem to trigger this
If you don't have the incest patch installed she will never have a daughter. Also, the odds actually aren't all that high. (Though, fifteen times is quite a bit with still no daughter.)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Where the Succubus is a bratty daddies girl mabey the angel will be a sweet daddies girl if that makes sense.
no! sweet daddies girl will be the dragon daughter, that's the direction discord people are talking Tinkerer into,speaking of which, the tower near the castle, the ruined one, looks like a perfect place for a dragon to have her own lair.it's in an area most people would avoid due to the nearby castle, but it's also close enough so the peasant could get her some nice furniture.

as of your speculations, I don't think Oksana would join the temple; without her powers, she's still somewhat of a decent fighter, and as a fallen paladin, she could stay in wierwood as the new guard captain.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
no! sweet daddies girl will be the dragon daughter, that's the direction discord people are talking Tinkerer into,speaking of which, the tower near the castle, the ruined one, looks like a perfect place for a dragon to have her own lair.it's in an area most people would avoid due to the nearby castle, but it's also close enough so the peasant could get her some nice furniture.

as of your speculations, I don't think Oksana would join the temple; without her powers, she's still somewhat of a decent fighter, and as a fallen paladin, she could stay in wierwood as the new guard captain.
Ok. Why cant a, hypothetical, angel daughter be sweet? Erevi's daughter is a brat but she is still a daddies girl (for now I dont know if her behaviour will change) & sure this dragon daughter might be a sweet daddies girl but what I ment was by that was if the Succubus is all dungeon play & brat like behavior then mabey the angel would be more playful & sexualy innocent (if that makes any sense).

Not like she is innocent when it comes to sex but more like she is sexually open & kinda naive thanks to being the servant of a sexual goddess. She just knows that sex is fun.

I've noticed a few people jump to say no when ever I mention Oksana joining the Temple bit the way I see it 1) theres already a guard captain in Weirdwood, 2) she is a woman of faith who will most likely feel very lost without her course & 3) she is already shown to be sexualy frustrated so once MC shows her the pleasures of sex & she subsequently loses her Lord's favor, it shouldn't be hard to convince her to find fulfilment by joining the Temple as an acolyte. Might happen, might not.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes