Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Ok. Why cant a, hypothetical, angel daughter be sweet? Erevi's daughter is a brat but she is still a daddies girl (for now I dont know if her behaviour will change) & sure this dragon daughter might be a sweet daddies girl but what I ment was by that was if the Succubus is all dungeon play & brat like behavior then mabey the angel would be more playful & sexualy innocent (if that makes any sense).

Not like she is innocent when it comes to sex but more like she is sexually open & kinda naive thanks to being the servant of a sexual goddess. She just knows that sex is fun.

I've noticed a few people jump to say no when ever I mention Oksana joining the Temple bit the way I see it 1) theres already a guard captain in Weirdwood, 2) she is a woman of faith who will most likely feel very lost without her course & 3) she is already shown to be sexualy frustrated so once MC shows her the pleasures of sex & she subsequently loses her Lord's favor, it shouldn't be hard to convince her to find fulfilment by joining the Temple as an acolyte. Might happen, might not.
Pretty sure the problem with a girl joining the temple is that she will become a holy slut, that will be free for all. And people, me included, don't like that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Pretty sure the problem with a girl joining the temple is that she will become a holy slut, that will be free for all. And people, me included, don't like that.
You are high priest of QC so you're basically big dick on campus lol. Also Alice has joined & there are still 3 rooms to fill. Yes it's a sex cult but it is a near forgotten one so a I dont think sharing will be a problem anytime soon. Also I get the vibe that acolytes dont HAVE to just have sex with anyone who comes by because Qetedh is all about pleasure & ecstasy (wouldn't be pleasurable if u had to have sex with any random who pays a tithe lol).

MC will most likely end up making all the acolytes love or/& lust for him so they will basically be HIS sex cult because I think Tink has (going further down the plot) learned his lesson on how picky people can be with sharing.

Oksana is already religious & sexualy frustrated so out of all the girls currently in the game she is the only one I can logically see being the next acolyte.

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Just had to pop in and lol at all the anti-sharing sentiment. She's part of our video game harem, I think we can spare a shag or two for our own ends.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just had to pop in and lol at all the anti-sharing sentiment. She's part of our video game harem, I think we can spare a shag or two for our own ends.
Careful my friend this is a dangerous path to tread. I mean look a poor Grug EVERYONE wants his blood lol :|)

People be very pussitorial...

(Said in jest)

Reactions: FgtRtd

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
the backlash on his patreon was big for shakala sharing, and he had maybe even plans to change the thing with Grug for people. so sharing is very much of the table

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the backlash on his patreon was big for shakala sharing, and he had maybe even plans to change the thing with Grug for people. so sharing is very much of the table
Exactly so surly the Temple will eventualy become YOURE sex cult lol. Even if he does decide to add in that they can mabey get tithes from pilgrims to add money to the ledger he could just add a thing like with Mia (if u want the extra money play with the girls taking tithes for sex like Ziva originaly did in her hut OR turn that aspect off, just means u wont make money that is added to the leger)

Could be an interesting mechanic if u ask me, we don't have to ever even see the act just money goes in our inventory like Goblin Raids or Mayoral Taxes already do. But as I said he could make it optional.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You are high priest of QC so you're basically big dick on campus lol. Also Alice has joined & there are still 3 rooms to fill. Yes it's a sex cult but it is a near forgotten one so a I dont think sharing will be a problem anytime soon. Also I get the vibe that acolytes dont HAVE to just have sex with anyone who comes by because Qetedh is all about pleasure & ecstasy (wouldn't be pleasurable if u had to have sex with any random who pays a tithe lol).

MC will most likely end up making all the acolytes love or/& lust for him so they will basically be HIS sex cult because I think Tink has (going further down the plot) learned his lesson on how picky people can be with sharing.

Oksana is already religious & sexualy frustrated so out of all the girls currently in the game she is the only one I can logically see being the next acolyte.
Alice didn't join... her dad droped her there in order to give birth in secret and learn a lesson in humility and of being faithful... which obviously is a total failure in this case.
Don't forget that thanks to all the pressure Gwyneth also stoped whoring in order to be the MCs exclusive "whore".

While it's uncertain how the game developes from this point I am sure Tinkerer received enough backlash from any sharing content that he has given up on it... atleast as a basic story part... maybe he'll offer choices later on that will allow for NTR content if the player explicity choose for it (there are several games on the market useing that trick), but that's likely in the future... and likelly a far one

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Alice didn't join... her dad droped her there in order to give birth in secret and learn a lesson in humility and of being faithful... which obviously is a total failure in this case.
Don't forget that thanks to all the pressure Gwyneth also stoped whoring in order to be the MCs exclusive "whore".

While it's uncertain how the game developes from this point I am sure Tinkerer received enough backlash from any sharing content that he has given up on it... atleast as a basic story part... maybe he'll offer choices later on that will allow for NTR content if the player explicity choose for it (there are several games on the market useing that trick), but that's likely in the future... and likelly a far one

With Gwynneth that's only if the player is willing to shill out money tho. I understand the dislike I mean I'm not a huge fan bit for me there r things I can personally just shrug off for the sake of the story. But Alice is fully aware of what Temple she has joined & her father only did it because once again the MC was a deceptive boy lol. I'm just saying that its obvious he plans to add more acolytes to the temple as another harem of women. Its everyone is just jumping to the conclusion that we HAVE to share them because of Qetesh but it probably wont be like that (or mabey it is but as far as gameplay goes it wont affect us or even be in the main line of players so dosnt really matter).

If Oksana joins the Temple tho I will defo feel vindicated lol. If not so be it.

But we will wait & see what happens. BTW love this discussion :)

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
any walkthrough for version v2.06?
what there are are three walkthroughs telling the game step by step about what needs to be done, but it would be good if the three could become just one very detailed walkthrough ... even updated with the new version that is planned to be released soon .

Reactions: -FibaG-

pooploops68

Feb 23, 2019
Gave the moonflower pollen to the mayor then went to do different stuff for a while, probably about 2 weeks of in game time. Now victoria isn't coming to tell me that it worked. Fixes?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Gave the moonflower pollen to the mayor then went to do different stuff for a while, probably about 2 weeks of in game time. Now victoria isn't coming to tell me that it worked. Fixes?
There is only a chance it worked (not 100%)... if it didn't repeat until it does

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
That's an Orcress though... I think there was talk about one at some point, but most people aren't to much into such girls it seems... I'd also prefer different types of monster girls to get a chance instead of another violent green skin
Yes she is a orc(from her name orcete)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can we have a busty goblin like that in pq game??
PS: from the game summertime saga
That's an Orcress though... I think there was talk about one at some point, but most people aren't to much into such girls it seems... I'd also prefer different types of monster girls to get a chance instead of another violent green skin
I wouldn't mind an orc girl in the game (if she was more on the athletic side of build then the body builder, I think slim orc warriors chicks are kinda hot).
d6u3ig7-64f8d8f8-4cdd-40a9-8eb7-218ff85b2c63.jpg
Kinda like this not TOO orcish bit still an orc.

The way I see it is if theres at least 1 orc girl that would be fine IMOP but I do agree about seeing other monster girls like a selkie or homunculus.

But what we really need is like a pixy/fairy girl ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'll bang every monster girl that looks attractive to me and isn't super fat, too big in size or a futa/herm.^^
My biggest flaw is I'm a completionist so I will f*** any female Tink throws at us. Even if I'm not there biggest fan. Luckily so far all the females (IMPO) are reasonably attractive or at least easy on the eyes. My favourites so far are the Elves, small races (goblins, halfling) & Suucubus :)

My least favorite is Maghda because I am not a fan of her look (I understand she has a fanbase, to each there own).

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes