DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So does this Gnome Patch include the Decensor patch or are there going to be two patches for Patreon Censorship?
As far as I can tell Decenser & Gnome's Patch are separate. 1 adds the incest stuff (which is more linked to the plot)

The other (Gnome) re-adds the bestiality between Beth & Samson if you really want it.

Mar 7, 2023
something is wrong when i tried talking to Beth after liberating the temple i didn't enter the barn and a system error popped up saying warning missing Beth happiness 20%

Reactions: botaniq_1

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Bro i have a question... this is not all content right? or i'm wrong?
no its not, but this mod is needed to restore some old stuff that Tinkerer took out.
it has some new content but you need 3.41 to watch the new stuff .

So does this Gnome Patch include the Decensor patch or are there going to be two patches for Patreon Censorship?
No, still need to install the decensor patch itself.

Reactions: juancj0710

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I disagree, the dev would need to create separate preg images for the BoG and modify the BoG to show one or the other. I'd rather they use the time & energy on new game content instead. :)
Honestly it shouldn’t take that much time since it’s just a check if. If the girl.pregnancy == True then show this picture otherwise that picture. Still I agree he really doesn’t need to do it.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes