jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
M3ntir
Random question for you. Do you happen to know who this entity is and why they randomly seemed to show up in the middle of the giant village?
1718068485302.png

This appeared when I was checking old saves in version 332 before transporting them to 341. The npc isn't present when loading the saves in version 341, so whatever caused this person to appear seems to have been fixed. Since I don't remember seeing any discussion of this happening in 332, I was curious to know if you'd heard anything about it.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
M3ntir
Random question for you. Do you happen to know who this entity is and why they randomly seemed to show up in the middle of the giant village?
View attachment 3725362

This appeared when I was checking old saves in version 332 before transporting them to 341. The npc isn't present when loading the saves in version 341, so whatever caused this person to appear seems to have been fixed. Since I don't remember seeing any discussion of this happening in 332, I was curious to know if you'd heard anything about it.
It's a devtool Tinkerer neglected to remove. I think it was spotted in the test build (v3.40) and removed for v3.41 but cannot check it just now. He appears when playing v3.41, correct? FYI he doesn't really do anything, you can ignore him.

Reactions: M3ntir

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
It's a devtool Tinkerer neglected to remove. I think it was spotted in the test build (v3.40) and removed for v3.41 but cannot check it just now. He appears when playing v3.41, correct? FYI he doesn't really do anything, you can ignore him.
I figured it was a flag query or something. Yea it's removed in 3.41, but it was present in the 3.32 update where Tinker had extended a bunch of child caps and tweaked the numbers on dogs/vampires. I had downloaded 3.32 and never really played it but I wanted to make sure it didn't bork the saves.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
M3ntir
View attachment 3725362

It's a DevTool. Its apperance is part of the Old Cheat system. So after activating the flower there was a bramble in the lake you can trigger which reveals in game code spots. Some are a flashing light others are a generic NPC (like this dude). He is not a character, hes technically not even part of the game. He would normally exist as an unseeable, untouchable bit of code. You can ignore him & anyone like him.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Any new content from elves, vampire or atleast humans? tired of ugly arse goblins and other subhumans. Please show some love to elves, vampire pussy!

Reactions: shotred

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do you get to enslave women and add them to your harem in this game?
I mean you can have a pet Bat girl in you're dungeon with some BDSM (& dev is thinking of adding new pets as well) but outside of capturing her, then fuxking her so good she loves you, theres no enslavement in this game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Peasant's Quest v3.41.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within RPGMaker/org.peasants.quest.the66 for Android 11 and newer or to Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files for older devices and move all your save data there.
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

yeahboiyeah

Sep 19, 2022
How can you play the new version with your previous saved files? The regular download link says the "file size is to big" and the "Update Only (v3.32 or later -> v3.41)" download link won't even bring you to the main menu (just says "loading error". I tried the compressed download but that won't even let me drag my saved files over. WTF?!

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Any new content from elves, vampire or atleast humans? tired of ugly arse goblins and other subhumans. Please show some love to elves, vampire pussy!
I wouldnt say the giants are sub human and we just had two giant updates. They basically just tall humans

Hypnolover69

Mar 22, 2019
What type of mind control is in the game? does the MC have mind control powers in this game to get women or is it something else?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes