M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I got a bug when i buy the house for Beth 2 day later the hous is lock for ever in can t alk to betj and i am stuck forever.
can you share the save? so we can hvae look at it
(need to put in in a zip due the normal file isnt allowed to be posted on the forum)

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
New MOD :
Mega

due patreon rules about beastialty and such this is new way to add the content to the core of the game due Tinkerer took it out.
made by Gnome and should be working just to download and drag it in.
Cat in the barn is showing than its working.

is incst patch includ or we need both of them ?

Lkon30

Aug 16, 2017
I wonder if there will be any new content with the dragon....I've been waiting years for it and haven't not played in a while.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I wonder if there will be any new content with the dragon....I've been waiting years for it and haven't not played in a while.
Eventually there will. She's the last existing character to be updated where she can give birth (err, lay her egg). The last few releases have been about Hilde (and Birgitte), and now re-working Beth. Tinkerer is kinda burned out on re-doing existing stuff and the next update or two will be wholly new content. He's committed to updating Vixenatrix, just no timeline for it yet.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I hope Tinkerer will make a scene with the MC's mother. I know she's already died, but at least a throwback scene when the MC is younger and he fucks his mother as a kid (shota content). However, considering his backstory, he's still a virgin and has only experienced having sex with a sheep LOL, so it might ruin his sex experience in the story. But I really hope Tinkerer will include a scene with his mother sooner, even if it's in a more fantasy or fictional way 'cause she died i think it's possible since there's already an incest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I hope Tinkerer will make a scene with the MC's mother. I know she's already died, but at least a throwback scene when the MC is younger and he fucks his mother as a kid (shota content). However, considering his backstory, he's still a virgin and has only experienced having sex with a sheep LOL, so it might ruin his sex experience in the story. But I really hope Tinkerer will include a scene with his mother sooner, even if it's in a more fantasy or fictional way 'cause she died i think it's possible since there's already an incest.
My theory is she isnt a ghost. I think its Qetesh herself.

Reactions: Brovalon

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
W
Wouldnt having sex even with a sheep not make him a virgin?

jatalin

Apr 30, 2022
when I complete all quests,I can't date Beth with a horse form, I have put into www folder.
what can I do?

Last edited:
Reactions: anon670-1
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes