DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That ass looks to thick to be our daughters IMO, but definitely looks like a Succubi... my guess is we are going to get shrunk to half size, Beth is normal height and Succubi is going to be Giant (2x).

I'm also intrigued to find out where this is going, I love size play
Mabey its Nergal...

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That ass looks to thick to be our daughters IMO, but definitely looks like a Succubi... my guess is we are going to get shrunk to half size, Beth is normal height and Succubi is going to be Giant (2x).

I'm also intrigued to find out where this is going, I love size play
Dude Succubus is one of my faves that is definetly her ass (if it's not I'll be surprised, although it could be Nergal... :eek:lol).

Although it could be interesting if Succubus is playing some fucked up game with MC, capturing Alice as a plaything, growing her own size (new power?) & then shrinking MC... might have to fight those rats we have been seeing this whole time :ROFLMAO:

(EDIT: I wonder if the scene would be different if Alice dosnet join the Temple. Like how Caleah can appear making wine by herself & you can do the Family Farm quests without Oksana. Would someone replace Alice?)

Last edited:
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Dude Succubus is one of my faves that is definetly her ass (if it's not I'll be surprised, although it could be Nergal... :eek:lol).

Although it could be interesting if Succubus is playing some fucked up game with MC, capturing Alice as a plaything, growing her own size (new power?) & then shrinking MC... might have to fight those rats we have been seeing this whole time :ROFLMAO:
The best stories surprise us... so here's hoping :D
I was toying with the thought it might be our imp, you can even see her wings... but then we'd have a missing tail to contend with :unsure:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The best stories surprise us... so here's hoping :D
I was toying with the thought it might be our imp, you can even see her wings... but then we'd have a missing tail to contend with :unsure:
I thought that might be wings but if you look closely I actually beleive that is architecture.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
"Tinkerers Update News"

So, Beth's update has been released and I took about 30-60 minutes off to celebrate. But it's time to get off my lazy ass get back to work. As some of you might know, I held a poll last week where I gave supporters three options to chose from for the next update (v3.51). Those were: 1. Development of Madame Daiyu, 2. Continue Main Story and 3. More Dungeon Pets.
Madame Daiyu was off to a flying start on both Patreon and Subscribestar, but option 2 (main story) ended up overtaking her on Patreon at towards the end. Option 2 MainStory ended up with 43% of the combined votes (see attachments to this post). Madame Daiyu cam in second with approximately 37% of the combined vote.
It was a close race, but in the end I can only do one option, so I'll be returning to the main story for version 3.51. There will be new quests related to Erevi's Tower and the Temple of Qetesh which will involve some familiar and some less familiar characters....

Have a great week evryone!

Tinkerer​

Who the hell is that bigass lady.

yeahboiyeah

Sep 19, 2022
How did you "update" your game? Did you apply the 3.41 update on top of your 3.31 or 3.32?

Did you apply the 3.41 update on your 3.32? If you do it correctly, all of your saves are still there.

You need both. Decensor is for incest. Gnome is for beastiality.
I dragged the save folder files from the older version into the newer version. That's normally what I do with all games. Is that not right?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who the hell is that bigass lady.
I think it's the Succubus(?) I'm not sure but she has the same skin tone & build (jusy shes massive now...) not sure who it could be if it's another character....

Tinkerer does mention some "familiar characters & some less familiar charcters" so could be a new demoness altogether. Could be Fem-Nergal...

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I dragged the save folder files from the older version into the newer version. That's normally what I do with all games. Is that not right?
For your original question: that's right if you have the new version installed.

The rest of your post: what are you try to do?
- Are you trying to download and use the update?
- Are you trying to download the full version? Or the compress version?

What is your last game version? What is exactly the problem?

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
I dont know if anybody else have this problem but the character and everything else in the game keeps going right. I know is not a keyboard problem because i checkec but i try other games and is ther too...Maybe something with the app to run the games?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys.
I've been following the game for a long time. And I finally have some time to try it. I was just wondering a couple of things.
1) Is it possible to avoid bestiality?
2) To enable incest, do I have to insert only the patch? If yes, then 3*
3) Does the Patch only enable incest? Or other? I'm asking because I tried using search and some things confused me a little. Some say the patch only enables incest. But there are also those who say that the patch also enables bestiality. I also read that bestiality was removed because patreon rules don't allow it. But anyway I seemed to understand that it is always present. So I'm a little confused.
So I would like to be sure of this, because I would like to avoid bestiality. It's not a problem if the MC fuck with animalistic or monstrous looking women, but I wouldn't want to see some woman having sex with animals, it's not a fetish for me.

Can someone give me some advice? Or info about this?
Thank you

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys.
I've been following the game for a long time. And I finally have some time to try it. I was just wondering a couple of things.
1) Is it possible to avoid bestiality?
2) To enable incest, do I have to insert only the patch? If yes, then 3*
3) Does the Patch only enable incest? Or other? I'm asking because I tried using search and some things confused me a little. Some say the patch only enables incest. But there are also those who say that the patch also enables bestiality. I also read that bestiality was removed because patreon rules don't allow it. But anyway I seemed to understand that it is always present. So I'm a little confused.
So I would like to be sure of this, because I would like to avoid bestiality. It's not a problem if the MC fuck with animalistic or monstrous looking women, but I wouldn't want to see some woman having sex with animals, it's not a fetish for me.

Can someone give me some advice? Or info about this?
Thank you
1) Yes it's possible to avoid. The bestiaity has essentially been removed. (I think MC mounting Mia as a wolf may still be in the game but he transforms back before he can really get started & Mia screams which causes her grandmother to end the fund anyway)

2) The Decenser Patch allows for Incest content. Specifically it let's MC have sex with his Succubus Daughter. Allows Goblin Daughter to be born. And makes Julia his younger Half-Sister (I think its Step without patch). It is recommended for the full experience.

3) Bestiality has been removed but you can see the old bestiality scenes using the Gnome's Mod (a different patch) these scenes are Beth having sex with Samson the horse & Beth fucking MC's horse dick as a Centaur. It's not really required unless you want that in the game. (Beth was the only real culprit when it came to bestiality as her gimmick was the horse cum, it's still a thing she collects but she dosent bang the horse in the main game anymore).

Jan 4, 2019
did you patch your old game or?
due the small download isnt a stand-alone. its a '' patch'' to upgrade the old version
so you cant play this

lucky that we dont play also a drinking game with this due people keep making the same mistake
Yes I did but in copy and paste the antivirus delete that file

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

So, Beth's update has been released and I took about 30-60 minutes off to celebrate. But it's time to get off my lazy ass get back to work. As some of you might know, I held a poll last week where I gave supporters three options to chose from for the next update (v3.51). Those were: 1. Development of Madame Daiyu, 2. Continue Main Story and 3. More Dungeon Pets.
Madame Daiyu was off to a flying start on both Patreon and Subscribestar, but option 2 (main story) ended up overtaking her on Patreon at towards the end. Option 2 MainStory ended up with 43% of the combined votes (see attachments to this post). Madame Daiyu cam in second with approximately 37% of the combined vote.
It was a close race, but in the end I can only do one option, so I'll be returning to the main story for version 3.51. There will be new quests related to Erevi's Tower and the Temple of Qetesh which will involve some familiar and some less familiar characters....

Have a great week evryone!

Tinkerer​

The red lady is probably the succubus daughter & the red hair looks like 1 of the giantess sisters so from the pic I have 2 questions:

1. Is the red head their mom?

2. Why is the succubus daughter way larger than her father if it's really her?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The red lady is probably the succubus daughter & the red hair looks like 1 of the giantess sisters so from the pic I have 2 questions:

1. Is the red head their mom?

2. Why is the succubus daughter way larger than her father if it's really her?
1. The red head is Alice from the Temple (the tavern waitress)

2. No idea.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes