yeahboiyeah

Sep 19, 2022
For your original question: that's right if you have the new version installed.

The rest of your post: what are you try to do?
- Are you trying to download and use the update?
- Are you trying to download the full version? Or the compress version?

What is your last game version? What is exactly the problem?
I have the 3.31 version. I tried all 3 different link options for the new vesion (full, update only, and compressed). When I tried to drag my save folder to the full new version folder it says the file is too big and needs more disk space, the update version lets me drag everything (save, patch, decensor) to the v3.41 folder but when I open the game it gives an image error and never gets to the main menu, the compress version doesn't let me drag the save folder to the v3.41 either (gives another error).

I could of sworn there was a different method of using/dragging files with the "update only" download method but I can't remember. It sounds like I drag certain files from the "update only" V3.41 partial download into my previous full version, which is V3.31. But I can't figure out what exactly. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
1) Yes it's possible to avoid. The bestiaity has essentially been removed. (I think MC mounting Mia as a wolf may still be in the game but he transforms back before he can really get started & Mia screams which causes her grandmother to end the fund anyway)

2) The Decenser Patch allows for Incest content. Specifically it let's MC have sex with his Succubus Daughter. Allows Goblin Daughter to be born. And makes Julia his younger Half-Sister (I think its Step without patch). It is recommended for the full experience.

3) Bestiality has been removed but you can see the old bestiality scenes using the Gnome's Mod (a different patch) these scenes are Beth having sex with Samson the horse & Beth fucking MC's horse dick as a Centaur. It's not really required unless you want that in the game. (Beth was the only real culprit when it came to bestiality as her gimmick was the horse cum, it's still a thing she collects but she dosent bang the horse in the main game anymore).
Thank you for the answer. Ok, so the bestiality is removed and for that require the other patch, so i am safe and can play the game without worry. Thank you also for explain to me about Beth.
:ROFLMAO: I only want the iPatch, so i just installed the incest patch and play it.

Thank you again.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thank you for the answer. Ok, so the bestiality is removed and for that require the other patch, so i am safe and can play the game without worry. Thank you also for explain to me about Beth.
:ROFLMAO: I only want the iPatch, so i just installed the incest patch and play it.

Thank you again.
No problem (y)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Dude, get the fuck of off patron. There going keep ruing this game until you have abandon it. You have subcribestar. Why don't you put real version of the game there and keep the edited crap on patron they'll be happy. Why does everyone bow down to patron?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dude, get the fuck of off patron. There going keep ruing this game until you have abandon it. You have subcribestar. Why don't you put real version of the game there and keep the edited crap on patron they'll be happy. Why does everyone bow down to patron?
The majority of his followers are still on Patreon. A good number have moved to Sunscribestar but not enough to abandon it entirely.

Also while the bestiality stuff was axed partly cos of Patreon it was also not a massively popular thing in the fanbase from what I've seen. It's one of the leading drawbacks most fans have to likening Beth. Makes sense to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

But I agree there are some things that Patreon is just being overly anal about.

Nov 3, 2020
I found a bug after renovating Beth's House. Guess what? the house is invisible and I can't see it but still I can enter inside the house got any fix?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I dont know if anybody else have this problem but the character and everything else in the game keeps going right. I know is not a keyboard problem because i checkec but i try other games and is ther too...Maybe something with the app to run the games?
If you have some gampad try unplug it.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If so, then how the hell did she ended up as her plaything? She was happily training to be an obedient housewife & 1 of the mc's breeders at the temple
Well Tinkerer is planning to do both Temple & Tower content so mabey they are finaly having crossover with the characters? Perhaps Succubus manages to kidnap an acolyte of the "evil" enemy of Nergal. MC perhaps finds out about the kidnapping so goes to save Alice only yo find out his daughter is the "monster"...

Dunno why shes so big tho. Perhaps she has learned a new spell?

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well alredy we have the history of Beth but what you think that will the next update what Will be the next girl?
He has already said hes working in the Temple/Tower story.

He has mentioned Madam Daiyu & he still needs to finish Vixenatrix so we will have yo wait for the next update to be released before we get them.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I have the 3.31 version. I tried all 3 different link options for the new vesion (full, update only, and compressed). When I tried to drag my save folder to the full new version folder it says the file is too big and needs more disk space,
Do you have free disk space?

the update version lets me drag everything (save, patch, decensor) to the v3.41 folder but when I open the game it gives an image error and never gets to the main menu,
You don't use the update by itself. You have to copy the files from the update into your 3.31 and overwrite every things. Your save will still be there, so no need to move it. Just make sure you copy the update correctly.

the compress version doesn't let me drag the save folder to the v3.41 either (gives another error).
I have never used the compress. However, the file structure should be the same. I think you ran out of disk space, or the folder may be read only.

I could of sworn there was a different method of using/dragging files with the "update only" download method but I can't remember. It sounds like I drag certain files from the "update only" V3.41 partial download into my previous full version, which is V3.31. But I can't figure out what exactly. Any ideas?
If you know how to merge two folders, just merge the update with 3.31. Overwrite old files with newer files.
For Windows 10/11: the trick is just rename the two folder to have the same name, but in different places. After that, move the update into the same place as the old 3.31. Windows 10/11 will perform a merge. Overwrite old files with newer files.

Alternately, you can copy the files manually for each directory. Overwrite the old files with newer files.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PeasantsQuest-3.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Love
Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
The red lady is probably the succubus daughter & the red hair looks like 1 of the giantess sisters so from the pic I have 2 questions:

1. Is the red head their mom?

2. Why is the succubus daughter way larger than her father if it's really her?
1. The red head is Alice from the Temple (the tavern waitress)

2. No idea.
the guy that does most of PQ fanart on discord said that's not ED, the fingernails aren't black for once

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes