gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
sofar nobody reported a issue as this on the discord, so hard to judge what is wrong.
can you send the save file, so we can check ifits corrpetd save or wrong install.
Maybe something was wrong with install cos of messages with failed to load. Centaur scenes not showed cos of failed to load images, cat is in the barn, dialogues and etc do exist. Beth new house do exist, we can enter, but it is 100% invisible outside after building was over.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Maybe something was wrong with install cos of messages with failed to load. Centaur scenes not showed cos of failed to load images, cat is in the barn, dialogues and etc do exist. Beth new house do exist, we can enter, but it is 100% invisible outside after building was over.
did you install the cheat mod by chance due someone said that also could be the issue

Reactions: gamesdisc

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Took the save file and put it in a new downloaded version of here, just to see if that was the issue
but so far eveyrthing works, no invisable house. went outside and other maps came back and still all worked fine :X

Reactions: gamesdisc

gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
Took the save file and put it in a new downloaded version of here, just to see if that was the issue
but so far eveyrthing works, no invisable house. went outside and other maps came back and still all worked fine :X
Can you please try centaur scenes in barn. Do they work?

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
Not with Beth. It was optional to watch it but once you catch her the first time it's spelled out that she does the naughtiness with Samson the horse ALOT & that's how she gets the Horse Seed. And even if you avoid watching it, it's still happening.
She's no longer banging the horse officially. Only jerking it for the seed.

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
who i need to ask about potion in quest "Size matters!"? walkthrough says nothing.
nvm. i found it. i tried to search using quest name and turns out there isnt. only by using name of potion i fnly found it

Last edited:

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Really one of my favorite game so far. And the only RPGM one in which I did not encounter a single error or bug !
Do you plan more NTR interactions with Tom ? I would really love him to watch more...

Reactions: DomWolf

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
How come this game is 7 years old? Lots of content? Is it never ending? Is it getting renewed? Slow development?

I just wonder if is worth playing and why with all the many other games that exist today and given that is done in RPG maker.
The real question is why are you asking so many questions like a 7 year old?

Reactions: RizomataNyan
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes