Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
I got a quest called "get past granny" but i dont know how to complete it, any tips?

Last edited:

Araren13

Feb 19, 2018
Downloaded the latest mac version but when i open the game all I see is nw.js and i cna't figure out how to start the game, i followed the instructions......

Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 3.51.29 PM.jpg

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
Hate to be nosey & burst your bubble but the giant monster couple are ogres, not trolls & speaking about the goblin wives, I did mention this before about the pygmy 1 needing more quests even though Shakala is the main focus & if that happens, I hope her mom will be included as 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies
lol my bad been so long since i played it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I dont think the Tower is needed anymore. As long as you complete "Restore The Temple", which gives Gabriel new purpose, Bwth should be thankful enough to go on a date.
"Restore The Temple" requires completing "Shopping" to trigger, which in turn requires knocking up Erevi (plus "Rat Infestation" and then "Boar Hunt" before it triggers).

IIRC "Restore" is the last Tower/Temple quest requiring a quest from the other location before it is available. Still lots of dependencies after that but Tower quests don't need Temple quests completed first and vice versa. Though that might be changing with v3.5x...

• Thinking Face

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I stuck at dating with Beth quest (Prove your Reliability). Quest says "find the tower of dread" but i already found that place and nothing happens when i go there now.
"Restore The Temple" requires getting Erevi pregnant & giving her 'maternity clothes' first. When you go to the Tower now, do you go to Erevi's bedroom? She should be in her bed about to give birth.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the quest has "help Erevi" as one of the conditions
Ok thanks. I've only just got the chance to play this last night & I restarted just so I can see this questline from the start (I have a later save but alot of pre-reqs are already done so I started a new 2nd save).

Fun Fact: if you dont do the Gwulynneth questline to kick Eckhardt out the leader is a generic looking guy called "Thug Big Boss" :ROFLMAO:. Far more compelling & fulfilling tonight Eckhardt.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Alice being captive will put a dent in my child-production line at thetemple...
Well hopfully it's a short term thing where MC takes her back at the end of the questline...

Also (this may sound sad) but I replayed some scenes with the Succubus & i think you may be right about it not being her. She has more a bubble butt while the big demon has more, refined "squer" cheeks. My theory is either
1) It is Succubus (but I'm starting to question that)
Or
2) Its Nergal's Champion &/or Nergal as a fem-born avatar.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Ok thanks. I've only just got the chance to play this last night & I restarted just so I can see this questline from the start (I have a later save but alot of pre-reqs are already done so I started a new 2nd save).

Fun Fact: if you dont do the Gwulynneth questline to kick Eckhardt out the leader is a generic looking guy called "Thug Big Boss" :ROFLMAO:. Far more compelling & fulfilling tonight Eckhardt.
the quest autoupdates on older saves past that point

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Restore The Temple" requires completing "Shopping" to trigger, which in turn requires knocking up Erevi (plus "Rat Infestation" and then "Boar Hunt" before it triggers).

IIRC "Restore" is the last Tower/Temple quest requiring a quest from the other location before it is available. Still lots of dependencies after that but Tower quests don't need Temple quests completed first and vice versa. Though that might be changing with v3.5x...
No I ment I thought u didnt need to see Everi at the Tower when going on the date but then I replayed earlier & realised that she still needs to teach MC the spell after birthing Succubus. I wasnt saying the Tower is obsolete cos it's a MAIN quest I'm not that stupid :ROFLMAO:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the quest autoupdates on older saves past that point
I know that's why I started a new game so that I can play all the build up to the Beth questline.

As with my new save it re-configured the point where Beth walks up to MC thanking him. This means that I dont have the "Prove You're Relianle" quest in my main run :(.

Might have to do an official rerun at some point just to refill that Quest Log...

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I know that's why I started a new game so that I can play all the build up to the Beth questline.

As with my new save it re-configured the point where Beth walks up to MC thanking him. This means that I dont have the "Prove You're Relianle" quest in my main run :(.

Might have to do an official rerun at some point just to refill that Quest Log...
I ment that "prove your reliability' auto-updates as completed in saves from older versions if MC went on a date with beth

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
there is a variable for Nergal's affection so it wouldn't surprise me
If it is Nergal I wonder if sHe will be futa & I'm not talking 24/7, but something like a trickster god that can grow & be rid of a dick at will. Perhaps Nergal has plans for the captured Alice? Could also be fully optional like the No Cuck stuff (No Futa). If it is Nergal then we gotta see Qetesh soon man. Cant be dangling a FERTILITY GODDESS in a pregnancy fetish game & NOT let us have a go lol

• Haha

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
calm down Oedypus
Hay hay hay! I havnt got a mum fetish. BUT the point still stands. Pregnancy game + Fertility goddess = Wanna Fuck! :ROFLMAO:

About the potential Nergal, it still dosent explain why MC is so small... Although I MC is shrunk I feel it would be a missed oppertunity not to have the Rats attack MC as enemies. After all the time MC has cought & killed em in the past, Via La Ratolution!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes