John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
There is no "real" mind control content that I can think off, I think it might refer to a phase in the game where the MC becomes a Thrall to the Vamp Girls for a short period.
I wanna become her thrall.. I gotta play this game again it looks like

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
here is my unofficial Android port of Peasant's Quest v3.41.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within RPGMaker/org.peasants.quest.the66 for Android 11 and newer or to Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files for older devices and move all your save data there.
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Doesn't work I downloaded one doesn't work then the other one and neither works, say's to update a existing game but at the end say's doesn't work.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game + Old renders)

Individual CGs+Animations (v3.41): MEGA
hi, do you put this somewhere in the game folder? sorry, been ages since i played an rpgmaker game

Viviandc

Sep 24, 2018
Can someone please share save files up to V3.32, Mine got deleted and I really don't want to play it allover again.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Is there a way to avoid Gwynneth NTR?
Didn't play for quite some time. If you mean to get panties for majors' wife. You can start fire even without boar fat on that bottom right building and the guard will go to it. Enter barracks and make a new save. Then try to sneak in slowly. It might take few attempts, but it can be done without being spotted. No need to bribe Gwyn at all.

Tagadasin

Jan 30, 2018
I got a bug when i buy the house for Beth 2 day later the hous is lock for ever in can t alk to betj and i am stuck forever.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how do you start the missing boyfriend quest?
Flirt with Rosy when baking (keep asking for more, check her Affection). Make sure to make 2 Special Pastries (make pastry with Moonflower Pollen in inventory), when the offer of sex comes up use pastry to get BJ. Do it 1 more time to get FJ scene. After that ask Rosy about her boyfriend.

Ashton

Jan 5, 2017
Flirt with Rosy when baking (keep asking for more, check her Affection). Make sure to make 2 Special Pastries (make pastry with Moonflower Pollen in inventory), when the offer of sex comes up use pastry to get BJ. Do it 1 more time to get FJ scene. After that ask Rosy about her boyfriend.
Thanks

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes