syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Honestly I feels like out of all the NPCs (exclude the goddess), Jenny fits all of the criteria to be the MC's mother:
  • She's older than him for sure.
  • Her body is that of an old lady, but still a MILF.
  • Her background as a shop owner will fits with why the MC start out as a peasant.
  • Tom looks old enough to be the MC's dad.
Of course this may require Tink to retcon the story a little bit & make them a family but again, they fits the role of his parents quite well (out of all the NPCs we've got so far that is not counting the goddess of course).
if you follow the lore of the game story, she wanted to have kids but tom was not able to knock her up for some reason till you started to bang her

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
if you follow the lore of the game story, she wanted to have kids but tom was not able to knock her up for some reason till you started to bang her
Yes I know, that's why I said Tink may have to retcon the story a little bit.

Also I'm not saying it's a solid concrete fact that she's his mother, I'm saying she fits the role better compares to the other NPCs.

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yes I know, that's why I said Tink may have to retcon the story a little bit.

Also I'm not saying it's a solid concrete fact that she's his mother, I'm saying she fits the role better compares to the other NPCs.
yea but I am thinking higher up, he a demi god and is kid to the other 2 gods that you are working for, yea both sides of the powers, might not know butttttttttttt, on the dark side, when the mighty dark lord said he is the chosen one, I think he knew and that what is happening, buttttttttttttt the ladies don't know it, yet, lol

GoodyWoody

Feb 20, 2018
Erevi and Frida are pregnant but they aren't giving birth at all. I've waited for like 100 days, I'm sure it's glitched at this point but I don't know how to fix this. I'm pretty far in the game and don't want to start over.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Erevi and Frida are pregnant but they aren't giving birth at all. I've waited for like 100 days, I'm sure it's glitched at this point but I don't know how to fix this. I'm pretty far in the game and don't want to start over.
you might have miss a trigger point, I know for Erevi, she only kicks in when you working on her and working on the temple of the light side, then she kicks in, as for Frida, she a trigger point too if you explored most of the map, just look for more giants to tell ya off

GoodyWoody

Feb 20, 2018
you might have miss a trigger point, I know for Erevi, she only kicks in when you working on her and working on the temple of the light side, then she kicks in, as for Frida, she a trigger point too if you explored most of the map, just look for more giants to tell ya off
Yeah I've already beaten all of the light side quests before I did Erevi's quests. I've also explored the entire map and didn't trigger Frida's birth.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah I've already beaten all of the light side quests before I did Erevi's quests. I've also explored the entire map and didn't trigger Frida's birth.
the only other thing I can think of is keep giving gifts, I know that if you did it wrong, like not bark when when playing with ya, then she takes longer to kick in since you didn't be a puppy to her, and if you blew a load into her before she has her first kid, she going to be angry for a while till you give her enough gifts to make her happy again

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
plus another way to make them happy is to make them an ton of them pasties cakes for them, and then keep giving it to both of them till they happy again

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
My familiar didn't change after reaching lvl 10 (playing version 242C). Do I need to do something else to trigger it? Also, my desk (I'm assuming in the room next to Everi's in the dark tower) there isn't an option to rename the familiar. What's up?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
My familiar didn't change after reaching lvl 10 (playing version 242C). Do I need to do something else to trigger it? Also, my desk (I'm assuming in the room next to Everi's in the dark tower) there isn't an option to rename the familiar. What's up?
You need fuck 3 girls before her. After every sex she must be jelious to you..

Reactions: CadamWarlock

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
you need to fuck 3 girls in front of her while she with ya, then the get jealous of it, that is when she change

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
I fucked the bat breeder, the spider-girl, and my demon daughter (all with the familiar as a companion and she's already lvl 10). What did I do wrong? Wrong girls to fuck in from of her?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I fucked the bat breeder, the spider-girl, and my demon daughter (all with the familiar as a companion and she's already lvl 10). What did I do wrong? Wrong girls to fuck in from of her?
noooo, go to the town, and fuck everyone there, then go to the others around the town and fuck them, then she get jealous and change

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
All while she's lvl 10, or before lvl 10?
she still change, just make sure you start with the mayor wife, then the cake lady, then keep working on all the ladies there in the town, then when you go up north to see miss red horny hood, she do a quick cute look that something is wrong, you can still do miss red horny hood, or like I did, use the portal to jump to the tower to tell eveia about it

Reactions: CadamWarlock

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
she still change, just make sure you start with the mayor wife, then the cake lady, then keep working on all the ladies there in the town, then when you go up north to see miss red horny hood, she do a quick cute look that something is wrong, you can still do miss red horny hood, or like I did, use the portal to jump to the tower to tell eveia about it
Ok I'll try that with her at lvl 9. Hey thanks man. I've been avoiding what she looks like so it can be a surprise. Thanks for your patience with me

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Ok I'll try that with her at lvl 9. Hey thanks man. I've been avoiding what she looks like so it can be a surprise. Thanks for your patience with me
it ok, i am one of them game streamers that also have to check out everything in the game, so I am ok with helping people figure out the game

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes