M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Yea it was Lain mod but he/she is no longer making mod for this game
incase you hear or talk to lian about doing the mod for PQ again, let him/her talk to tinkerer by Dm or something due they can work out issues for future update. that they dont use the same codes to other quests/items will break

that happend allot in the past, lots of bugs that werent tinkerer fault but the mod fucking over the code of the game itself.
that also reason why i DM/messeged the mod here on F95 due 95% of bugs were mod related.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
incase you hear or talk to lian about doing the mod for PQ again, let him/her talk to tinkerer by Dm or something due they can work out issues for future update. that they dont use the same codes to other quests/items will break

that happend allot in the past, lots of bugs that werent tinkerer fault but the mod fucking over the code of the game itself.
that also reason why i DM/messeged the mod here on F95 due 95% of bugs were mod related.
I'd even dare to speculate that people having problems with "her first quest" are using a save from a modded version

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018

Yep I totally understand, I am game tester and stream lewd games but so many times, someone suggest a mod and I go to look at it, oh yea, this does make the grindy game less grindy but then you could be cheating in how to get things in the game like potions but it breaks the game if that potions is part of a game story line that you have to learn or discovery kicking in as you play the game. So yea some mod are cool but some just break it since it a cheat to get things unlock faster.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I'd even dare to speculate that people having problems with "her first quest" are using a save from a modded version
and yea I have the Lain mod of 2.01, I think, but when the later ones came out, yea it not working anymore since the little house is no longer able to seen in the game, so the mod was breaking it due to the mod not able to work anymore in the newer latest game update.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
as @DomWolf said, you can use the cauldron to increase her affection by 10, buying better rations increases it by 2. you can also upgrade the cell for a one time affection increase. at 12 affection when returning her to the cage MC will feel bad for how he treats her, and you'll get the man cave quest, you must do domestic issues first or else the quest will bug it out
Yea I got a game save and seen that I didn't have all the quest unlocked and started wondering what I was missing, Yea I stream this game a long time ago and on my stream, you met the vampires and to collect your money, you killed them and go back to the mayor to say, yep vampires gone and you richer for it. Now that I seen that we can play with them and they get a new home, so yea, again, I had the older one that even had that Lain mod active, but when the next game update came out, nope Lain mod is no longer working and I got busy with other game dev that I was offering to stream the game that they was working on, but when I seen that there was a lot more stuff to do than the old version that I had, so yea, LOL. Glad to see Tinker still around and still working on the game

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
hi all ! Around how many quest in the game so far im finished 99 quest so i wonder is there more or thats it so far ?

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Hey guys, I've tried using , but doesn't seem to be an option to change levels or exp points. How do I level familiar to lvl 10? Is there any other ways?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
this game is excellent, it's a pity the incest is a little "weird" because even with the censorship I didn't notice any difference.
Some Dev could make a patch where for example
Jenny, or Victoria was the MC's mother, and where he had several sisters, aunt etc.
If I knew how to make a patch I would do it, of course with authorization from the Dev
however the game characters are excellent
congratulations to the Dev

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
this game is excellent, it's a pity the incest is a little "weird" because even with the censorship I didn't notice any difference.
Some Dev could make a patch where for example
Jenny, or Victoria was the MC's mother, and where he had several sisters, aunt etc.
If I knew how to make a patch I would do it, of course with authorization from the Dev
however the game characters are excellent
congratulations to the Dev
The patch enable scenes with the daughters.

MC's mother might be in the plan for future. Changing other characters relationship to MC would change the story as well.

cwsfw132

Apr 5, 2021
I can't pass the "Her First Hunt" quest. I approach Shakala there is no progress. I spent the night in her tent, too, there is no progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because of this, I can't pass the quest " Troublesome zealots!". The portal to the castle is broken, it will not be possible to restore it, Shakala's Daughter does not let her go to the location. HELP!

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I can't pass the "Her First Hunt" quest. I approach Shakala there is no progress. I spent the night in her tent, too, there is no progress.

Because of this, I can't pass the quest " Troublesome zealots!". The portal to the castle is broken, it will not be possible to restore it, Shakala's Daughter does not let her go to the location. HELP!
guess you talked to the NPC to reset the Hunt? if you did you basicly fuckd your self abit with it due that is a god/creater tool. by accident that npc was shown. I hope you had save before that or any before the 2.40 /2.41 update due think its best to start that part over again.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
"Unless you happen to have Moonflower Pollen on you. In which case you'll either accidentally spill it in the dough or can add it on purpose (if you know it's effects). Try giving Rosy a special pastry next time you bake together. "

I've never been able to add it on purpose. I always accidentally spilled it in the dough then end up with a special pastry.
How do I give it to Rosy? I've made three of these and haven't found a way to give her one.

Sugondese

Aug 25, 2018
Hey guys, I've tried using , but doesn't seem to be an option to change levels or exp points. How do I level familiar to lvl 10? Is there any other ways?
I use RpGMakerSaveEdit it's an external tool, way better than that site. there you can up its XP level and save

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

What version you have? Have you some mod?
Try downlaod some older version and complete "Her First Hunt", than save and complete "Troublesome zealots!" in v2.4.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes