dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
OK in one of the other saves that I got from here, his game had the bat breeder all deck out with a couch and some sort of bookshelves, but the bat breeder was freely walking around with a slutty dress on, so for the one that has completed that in the game, hoooowwwww, I am at 98 quests completed but his game save had like 100 or 101, so trying to figure out how to get them quest started so I have all the quest has done that is now in the game.
Keeping visiting her, after awhile you feel sorry for her and want to treat her better, check Edgar for her suit.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Keeping visiting her, after awhile you feel sorry for her and want to treat her better, check Edgar for her suit.
Thank You, yea I tend to visit her when I am near the tower, but mainly was working on the town and getting alice happy as much as I can, seeing the other 2 knock up while at Mass was fun, hmmmmm, I never tell my secrets, in how they got knock-up, lol

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Just found the cheat if anyone wants to know, bottom right of Wierdwood there's a stump with some rocks to the right of it. Click on the rocks.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Just found the cheat if anyone wants to know, bottom right of Wierdwood there's a stump with some rocks to the right of it. Click on the rocks.
4 chest or even 5 chest to be found that contain stuff ;)

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
yea that tinker way of adding cheat since Lain is no longer going to making his mod for the game, yea I keep trying to reach out to Lain to give this game another mod update but no answer from Lain, last update from Lain was for Harem Hotel by Runney, was the last Lain mod had

sombrerod

Jul 11, 2019
I recently restarted the game and I can't seem to get the devil daughter bath scene.
After I kill the goblins and press yes to take a bath nothing happens, just says we took a bath. I remember there being a scene, was it removed?

EDIT: I am dumb - forgot to add the patch

Last edited:
Reactions: bruce555

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
OK in one of the other saves that I got from here, his game had the bat breeder all deck out with a couch and some sort of bookshelves, but the bat breeder was freely walking around with a slutty dress on, so for the one that has completed that in the game, hoooowwwww, I am at 98 quests completed but his game save had like 100 or 101, so trying to figure out how to get the quest started so I have all the quest has done that is now in the game. Then again, I wonder what is the total of all the quests so far in the game, I am at 98 but that one saves, had 100 or so quest competed.
There are currently 103 quests in the game data (theoretically, at least). See: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-42-tinkerer.1717/post-3060936

But in fact only 101 quests can be obtained in the quest list (quest 10 'Size Matters!' and quest 100 'Mass For The Pious' are not activated in the game and are impossible to get).

** Edit ** Well, in fact you can do the 2 missing quests, with all their events and goals; it's just they won't appear in the quest list.

Last edited:
Reactions: syfy88man

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Create a text file (simple text) and name it "Censorship.txt".
Open the text file you created above with any text editor and type "Off" (without quotes and keep it case sensitive just for sure). Save.
Move the text file to "www" folder.

In the future: when you update to newer version, move your save folder and Censorship.txt to your new game version folder.
Thank you

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Question, were we ever able to cum inside of Hilda? I restarted my game an just noticed she makes the MC pull out?
We are. You just have to impress her during the boulder lifting contest by lifting the largest 1 after taking the giant strength potion but being able to impregnate her is a different story.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thank You, yea I tend to visit her when I am near the tower, but mainly was working on the town and getting alice happy as much as I can, seeing the other 2 knock up while at Mass was fun, hmmmmm, I never tell my secrets, in how they got knock-up, lol
U must have bought all 3 sex frames from Marcus, complete Domestic Issues & pay for both the better rations & living space from you're desk. Then raise her affection to the highest (win the orgasm mini-game lots) the eventualy triggers.

If u want to skip the mini-game u can click on the wall left of the cooking pot in Bolon's room (big, green ogre dude) to add +10 affection each time u click. Then exercise & return her. Should trigger the mission.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
There are currently 103 quests in the game data (theoretically, at least). See: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-42-tinkerer.1717/post-3060936

But in fact only 101 quests can be obtained in the quest list (quest 10 'Size Matters!' and quest 100 'Mass For The Pious' are not activated in the game and are impossible to get).

** Edit ** Well, in fact you can do the 2 missing quests, with all their events and goals; it's just they won't appear in the quest list.
I was going mad here .....I only had 100 quests...where the hell was the one I was missing. After half an hour I discovered it.
"Quality time with Maghda".....well no thanks,,,No such thing....Aint sticking my dick in that again.
So I'll settle for 100..... :ROFLMAO:

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
So, I'm in the bandit hideout where I am supposed to save someone named Thomas for the general store owner.

...but there is nobody in the holding cells.
After the same experience, I found the answer posted a few pages further on the site. The holding cell is at the bottom center of the last corridor you find. You have to click beyond the wall to find it.

cwsfw132

Apr 5, 2021
I can't pass the "Her First Hunt" quest. I approach Shakala there is no progress. I spent the night in her tent, too, there is no progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because of this, I can't pass the quest " Troublesome zealots!". The portal to the castle is broken, it will not be possible to restore it, Shakala's Daughter does not let her go to the location. HELP!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I can't pass the "Her First Hunt" quest. I approach Shakala there is no progress. I spent the night in her tent, too, there is no progress.

Because of this, I can't pass the quest " Troublesome zealots!". The portal to the castle is broken, it will not be possible to restore it, Shakala's Daughter does not let her go to the location. HELP!
When I killed the zealots outside of the tower of dread I replaced the crystal immediately. Pure luck thinking to do that.
Not sure why her first hunt is malfunctioning for so many people though.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Well if I had to pick a Priestess by name I would say it could be Theressa. The priestess who made the Enhanced Fertility potions, but she died near where Merchant's Inn is so perhaps not. Could just be a generic priestess or as you say, an apparition of Qetesh herself.

We wont know until the next update.
I tried most of the repetitive animations in the version 2.42. I did not encounter any problem. I had to drop the v2.41 several times due to animations freezing.

My first impression was that it is Theressa, but like DomWolf... Maybe her spirit is attached to the temple.
I don't think it's theresa since the ghost is wearing the crown. maybe it's the spirit of the priestess that was kiled by the vampires.
If I get Victoria pregnant on purpose, and finish the additional quests that this opens up, will I then still be able to live in my house rent free, or will the guards take over and actually make me pay rent even after I win her back? The walkthrough isn't clear on this,

These optional quests seem nice but I like being able to pay rent by seducing the landlady :p
if you continue Victoria's quest you don't have to pay rent ever again but you get to have sex with your new wife whenever you want
I just NTR’d Shrek and stuffed Fiona. What an interesting game. Fun. Lovin it so far.
you get to knock Fiona up, that's where the fun begins
Am I getting NTR or?
you're mostly doing the NTR
where's a good spot to grind?
My familiar is level 7 and the best thing I can find are bears and gators :/
you can train with Reanna, it gives you 200 exp per night
OK in one of the other saves that I got from here, his game had the bat breeder all deck out with a couch and some sort of bookshelves, but the bat breeder was freely walking around with a slutty dress on, so for the one that has completed that in the game, hoooowwwww, I am at 98 quests completed but his game save had like 100 or 101, so trying to figure out how to get the quest started so I have all the quest has done that is now in the game. Then again, I wonder what is the total of all the quests so far in the game, I am at 98 but that one saves, had 100 or so quest competed.
as DomWolf said, you can use the cauldron to increase her affection by 10, buying better rations increases it by 2. you can also upgrade the cell for a one time affection increase. at 12 affection when returning her to the cage MC will feel bad for how he treats her, and you'll get the man cave quest, you must do domestic issues first or else the quest will bug it out

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
when i try to run the game i get "this app can't be run on your pc" .. any solution ?
Without any more pieces of information, I'm afraid it'll be impossible to help you:

- which version of the game,
- which OS and version (Windows 10 ?).

It could come from your antivirus, from a wrong installation (extraction incorrect/incomplete or in a wrong location in your computer - some needs additional authorizations - ), ...

For instance, for the latest v2.42 version, one of the new thing is that the game runs now only on a 64 bits version of Windows (it was a 32 bits version before). If it is the case, it can still be solved by downloading and installing the current 32 bits version of nwjs.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dam. Thwarted again lol. Why has Tinkerer started adding pre-existing names to the babies? I know I can change them but I feel like if there have names already that I should just leave em...

My theme names are falling down the wayside lol :ROFLMAO: :cry:

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes