syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Question, were we ever able to cum inside of Hilda? I restarted my game an just noticed she makes the MC pull out?
yea play the new game, picking up rocks and make sure you dose up on the giant potions, then she want to be knock up too

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
Hey, i lost all my savefiles. Would anybody be so kind and spare me hours of trouble and upload his from 2.33 please?

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
where's a good spot to grind?
My familiar is level 7 and the best thing I can find are bears and gators :/

Dec 17, 2019
Try killing bandits, they give good xp, you can also try killing ware-wolfs in cemetery.
There is also a cave near the tower of dread, south of the portal, which has multiple bat creatures and bat breeders.
The swamp in south of weirdwood (Marshland) also has some mosquitos and some other creatures that I forgot the name.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Swamp (gator 60pts, mosquitoes 30pts), Cemetery (ghouls 30pts), Road west of town (bandits 30pts), Batcave (Male bat 20pts, Bat Breeder 15pts, Alpha Bat and Breeder 50pts), Spider Cave (Spiders .....can't remember 20pts I think, Spider Queen 50pts I think). First run in the swamp gives about 5 gators and 5 sets of mosquitoes but that number drops each time until there aren't any left. Swamp, Cemetary, Batcave and Spidercave is a good cycle.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK in one of the other saves that I got from here, his game had the bat breeder all deck out with a couch and some sort of bookshelves, but the bat breeder was freely walking around with a slutty dress on, so for the one that has completed that in the game, hoooowwwww, I am at 98 quests completed but his game save had like 100 or 101, so trying to figure out how to get the quest started so I have all the quest has done that is now in the game. Then again, I wonder what is the total of all the quests so far in the game, I am at 98 but that one saves, had 100 or so quest competed.

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Swamp (gator 60pts, mosquitoes 30pts), Cemetery (ghouls 30pts), Road west of town (bandits 30pts), Batcave (Male bat 20pts, Bat Breeder 15pts, Alpha Bat and Breeder 50pts), Spider Cave (Spiders .....can't remember 20pts I think, Spider Queen 50pts I think)
yep but to get that last 2, Alpha Bat and Breeder 50pts , once you kill it and then leave the map, sometimes they spawn back in, other times I have to go to sleep and then they both spawn back in, but I would just go to the marshlands and chase down all the gators

Reactions: Kale31
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes