syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
this game is first time that i play that i still want it and cant wait the new update... for scenes tiptop... because this game give 1k% creampie huhu that why i love it for character women hurm wonderful and nice can i have the req can dev make spiderwoman, mermaid, girl with horse leg( idk the name)that mc can have scene with this girls in new update... compare to others rpgm game i think this game must top 1 rpgm just one thing that i dont like about this game just for save file to short.. only 24 files can save please increase the file to save.. because i always save the scene with women... it feel not enough to save the scene i always think what file that i want to overwrite... hurm btw i love this game huhu... just please consider my req and critic( sorry if my englishnot good)

Reactions: dwalsh

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I try it now. Ghost girl looks beautiful. I can't wait to see what happens.
Also i try some animations and I haven't any bug about them. In v2.41 i have freezes in mass sceene and with Rosy, but now its allright.

Its because there is not some nonprego scene for Alice now.
You punish her, but you cant see it.
First do u have a screenshot/could take a screenshot of the ghost girl cos mine is just coming up black screen. Kinda wanna know what she looks like :(

Second I beleive the non-preg punishments will most likley be added next update. Heres hoping.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well there's already a planned quest to kill a Minotaur and steal his cowgirl wife so maybe you get to play the bad guy for now. I doubt it but who knows maybe Tinkerer will surprise us.
I am more excited for the Cow Girl then I originally thought I would be. I hope we get to name her...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is a old post ours, but you know if this still on? Because i'm not seeing frida for some time, and the talking/sex still the same, there is a way to see the affection of them? In the save there is only gwyn and alice. (hey, sorry to bother you a lot, but you look like the expert of this game)
Yeah it's still active but Frida is still willing to have sex even after 5 days. Just dont cum in her or she will get angry. 6 days onwards she will lose more affection until she is just angry at MC. But yeah she is the one I worry about the least while visiting girls cos she isnt so quick to refuse MC.

I beleive u can see the affection/stats of other girls in the save editor? Not quite sure about that but she definetly does start to lose affection when not visited.

(I wouldn't say I'm an expert lol. Just had to replay 30+ times because if save losses lol. My fiance has started calling me the unofficial lore keeper because I am a tad bit obsessed with the world Tink created. I genuinely find it interesting. If u have any game/world questions I'll answer to the best of my ability. Just dont ask me any coding/mechanics issues. I'm not ya guy for that. Better to ask someone like M3ntir or FunFuntomes)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
what if he's the final boss on the Quetesh vs Nergal storyline, like he caused their falling out of jealousy..

honestly I struggled more against Reanna
First: That could be interesting. He hates demons & disowned his sister for her "sinful" ways. Ya know the old saying. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Second: Same but if u are not prepared (like me 1st time) then he is a pain to kill lol. Reanna is a tougher fighter tho.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
this game is first time that i play that i still want it and cant wait the new update... for scenes tiptop... because this game give 1k% creampie huhu that why i love it for character women hurm wonderful and nice can i have the req can dev make spiderwoman, mermaid, girl with horse leg( idk the name)that mc can have scene with this girls in new update... compare to others rpgm game i think this game must top 1 rpgm just one thing that i dont like about this game just for save file to short.. only 24 files can save please increase the file to save.. because i always save the scene with women... it feel not enough to save the scene i always think what file that i want to overwrite... hurm btw i love this game huhu... just please consider my req and critic( sorry if my englishnot good)
Well there is a Spider Girl already in the game.

There are rumours of a Mermaid running through his patreon but no confirmation yet. Not sure what u mean by "Girl with horse leg"... do u mean a centaur? Or Satyr mabey?

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
Well there is a Spider Girl already in the game.

There are rumours of a Mermaid running through his patreon but no confirmation yet. Not sure what u mean by "Girl with horse leg"... do u mean a centaur? Or Satyr mabey?
yes that it the girl centaur and satyr both ok and the girl with snake leg sorry i dont know the name....and can i ask question why save files only have 24 files that thing cant add more?? and i just gonna to say this game totally awesome for fantasy... i dont like to compare the others game just i gonna describe this game is the best game for creampie and fantasy.. the others tag creampie, fantasy but cumshots scene more than creampie and fantasy and have scene more than human... so awesome this game never give fake tags.. i love it so much.. tq for ur time reply my stupid comment sorry if was rude...

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm having the same problem did you find a solution?
Well, they are both a missing in the game: a workaround for this version could be made, but it won't work in the future for the other versions.

And as they are not blocking the game ...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
yes that it the girl centaur and satyr both ok and the girl with snake leg sorry i dont know the name....and can i ask question why save files only have 24 files that thing cant add more?? and i just gonna to say this game totally awesome for fantasy... i dont like to compare the others game just i gonna describe this game is the best game for creampie and fantasy.. the others tag creampie, fantasy but cumshots scene more than creampie and fantasy and have scene more than human... so awesome this game never give fake tags.. i love it so much.. tq for ur time reply my stupid comment sorry if was rude...
I think the 24 save slots is just what the engine comes with? Not sure. And not rude lol. Didnt mind answering.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
First do u have a screenshot/could take a screenshot of the ghost girl cos mine is just coming up black screen. Kinda wanna know what she looks like :(

Second I beleive the non-preg punishments will most likley be added next update. Heres hoping.
Edit: Little fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: krozdil and DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
On another point, two issues I found:
The sex scene with Beth & MC in the stable very often gets stuck in the animation and I have to exit the game.
Many updates ago I completed "Bring the lady a gift". Now I got it again but Edgar's mannequins are all empty and the quest is back in my journal on the to do list.
Did you try it with patch 2.42 ? if not let me know if it fixes it now
due tinkerer still working on fixing the animations

and yes the questlist can be bit glitchy at times, i still got like i can need to look for shakala in the forest
only fix for those things are restart the game on new save but it shoundt fuck over your current saves

for those who are confused about Alice in the temple, tinkerer didnt add a non-pregnant scene for the punishment yet (or pregnant version of the call for Ziva and calean in the bedroom

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Did you try it with patch 2.42 ? if not let me know if it fixes it now
due tinkerer still working on fixing the animations

and yes the questlist can be bit glitchy at times, i still got like i can need to look for shakala in the forest
only fix for those things are restart the game on new save but it shoundt fuck over your current saves

for those who are confused about BETH in the temple, tinkerer didnt add a non-pregnant scene for the punishment yet (or pregnant version of the call for Ziva and calean in the bedroom
Thanks for the reply
I'm playing with 2.41, it took a long time to download so I didn't update, was going to wait for the next update. The glitches are no big problem for me, I was just reporting to give him a heads up :)
I'll download 2.42 tonight and see what happens.

O and by the way..It's Alice in the Temple....Beth is in the stable. A mistake like that in real life would get you no "Nookie" for a month...:ROFLMAO:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for the reply
I'm playing with 2.41, it took a long time to download so I didn't update, was going to wait for the next update. The glitches are no big problem for me, I was just reporting to give him a heads up :)
I'll download 2.42 tonight and see what happens.

O and by the way..It's Alice in the Temple....Beth is in the stable. A mistake like that in real life would get you no "Nookie" for a month...:ROFLMAO:
yea i suck in general with names X) but please try to play it on 2.42 and give feedback. due Tinkerer himself was very frustrated with the fact that the animations didnt work for like a group of people.

Reactions: Nellyg

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I mentioned earlier that my guess to who that is could be either one of the old priestesses from recorded history or the goddess Qetesh. Anyone else have a guess as to who she is?
Well if I had to pick a Priestess by name I would say it could be Theressa. The priestess who made the Enhanced Fertility potions, but she died near where Merchant's Inn is so perhaps not. Could just be a generic priestess or as you say, an apparition of Qetesh herself.

We wont know until the next update.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
yea i suck in general with names X) but please try to play it on 2.42 and give feedback. due Tinkerer himself was very frustrated with the fact that the animations didnt work for like a group of people.
I tried most of the repetitive animations in the version 2.42. I did not encounter any problem. I had to drop the v2.41 several times due to animations freezing.
I mentioned earlier that my guess to who that is could be either one of the old priestesses from recorded history or the goddess Qetesh. Anyone else have a guess as to who she is?
My first impression was that it is Theressa, but like DomWolf... Maybe her spirit is attached to the temple.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
My first impression was that it is Theressa, but like DomWolf... Maybe her spirit is attached to the temple.
Mabey she will help MC create new sex potions or potions that have different effects. Such has letting a living man bang a ghost? ;)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Mabey she will help MC create new sex potions or potions that have different effects. Such has letting a living man bang a ghost? ;)
its like i said to tinkerer
How do the MC will get it pregnant and he was like ....
no idea yet

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes