avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
hey! Question here:if i played the game with censorship and reached the goblin quest state where shakala is at the castle can i still get a goblin daugther if i turned the censorship off now? cause right now i have no daughter and impregnated her 3-4 times

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hey! Question here:if i played the game with censorship and reached the goblin quest state where shakala is at the castle can i still get a goblin daugther if i turned the censorship off now? cause right now i have no daughter and impregnated her 3-4 times
You need to have the Decenser Patch active in order for Shakala to birth a daughter. Everytime she gives birth, as long as u have the patch, the % chance should get smaller. Without the patch active she will NEVER birth a daughter.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
So the kids in the Temple (both current & yet-to-come) dont have any space they sleep in at night.

Now here me out. I think what Tink should do is add a quest that has u pay Marcus to turn the Treasure Room at the very bottom of the stairs into a children's nursery/bedroom.

Could come with some funny stuff as well. So Marcus would ask for like 5000g because it's a BIG job. It will take them roughly 4 days to get finished. During that time you'll see workers milling around, the stairs down are blocked with supplies n' stuff. Mabey some are sitting in the hall with injuries from triggering traps.

Then when hes done, you're sent down by Ziva to make sure all the traps are indeed removed & it's safe. With that confirmed the kids will have there room established down there.

What u guys think. Cos right now it's just... there.
We're also wondering who the hell is the ghost girl that appears randomly in the temple.

Chknrs

Jun 20, 2018
So I was working through Alice's quests. Got her to the temple, and was through the punishment scenes. She never got to the point where she would ask to be punished before she had her first kid. Now when she messes up her chores, I can choose to punish her but no scene plays. She also can't join in mass and MC is told that Alice still needs more training. Used a save editor to check to see where her obedience was set to and it was already at 100. I feel like I'm missing something, or maybe it's just broke?

EDIT: So when she messes up she is begging to be punsihed, but when choosing to do so no scene plays.

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
We're also wondering who the hell is the ghost girl that appears randomly in the temple.
Ditto, as the walkthrough doesn't mention the ghost girl, and I've checked through all of it twice just to be sure I didn't overlook any details in the three guides. The only time I see her appear is just after attending mass as I headed to MC's bedchambers.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Ditto, as the walkthrough doesn't mention the ghost girl, and I've checked through all of it twice just to be sure I didn't overlook any details in the three guides.
yea it a tinker sneak peek, maybe, but yea, go to the temple and hang near your room, a spirit shows up and pass through you and you get the message of who is she as she fades away

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
yea it a tinker sneak peek, maybe, but yea, go to the temple and hang near your room, a spirit shows up and pass through you and you get the message of who is she as she fades away
If I had to make an educated guess as to who she is, it would be either one of the old priestesses from before MC's time or the goddess Qetesh herself.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
i would like to see more evil choices to some of the encounters
like the halfling women you only really get one and that's to blackmail her into sucking your dick in exchange for the flower she needs to run her bakery
and in order to get to the rest of her content you have to play nice

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I updated the Mega folder to include experimental version 2.42 (Windows, OSX, compressed)

Edit: I probably will use the same folder for new update.
I try it now. Ghost girl looks beautiful. I can't wait to see what happens.
Also i try some animations and I haven't any bug about them. In v2.41 i have freezes in mass sceene and with Rosy, but now its allright.

EDIT: So when she messes up she is begging to be punsihed, but when choosing to do so no scene plays.
Its because there is not some nonprego scene for Alice now.
You punish her, but you cant see it.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
i would like to see more evil choices to some of the encounters
like the halfling women you only really get one and that's to blackmail her into sucking your dick in exchange for the flower she needs to run her bakery
and in order to get to the rest of her content you have to play nice
Well there's already a planned quest to kill a Minotaur and steal his cowgirl wife so maybe you get to play the bad guy for now. I doubt it but who knows maybe Tinkerer will surprise us.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, can someone help me? I'm trying to delete the game and I can delete everything but the Game.exe file. For some annoying reason, it keeps telling me I have no permission to delete it no matter what

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
But the key is that there affection goes down because u havnt SLEPT at there home for too long (Frida is more the 4 days & Mia is more then 5 days).
Is a old post ours, but you know if this still on? Because i'm not seeing frida for some time, and the talking/sex still the same, there is a way to see the affection of them? In the save there is only gwyn and alice. (hey, sorry to bother you a lot, but you look like the expert of this game)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
•The Lord of Light: The only thing stopping Oksana from giving into her sexual desires was her vow of chastity made to her god. Mc has to corrupt her & even lie about a divine intervention NOT happening in order to sway her.
what if he's the final boss on the Quetesh vs Nergal storyline, like he caused their falling out of jealousy..
•Master: The Sisters are bound to Master & give you the mission of killing him. For them to be safe & able to leave the Castle the one that created them must be slayin. This was a fun, if difficult boss fight
honestly I struggled more against Reanna

msbarney

Aug 3, 2017
Apparently, there is still one case with a "missing image" message: when you enter the Orb room (with familiar evolved and babies) in Erevi's tower.

Capture: View attachment 1288553

And quest 100 (i.e. "Mass For The Pious") still doesn't appear in the quest list; and will probably never, I guess, according to the events relative to this quest (i.e. there is no delay between the announce of the mass by Ziva and the first occurrence of this event still with Ziva).
I'm having the same problem did you find a solution?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
So I was working through Alice's quests. Got her to the temple, and was through the punishment scenes. She never got to the point where she would ask to be punished before she had her first kid. Now when she messes up her chores, I can choose to punish her but no scene plays. She also can't join in mass and MC is told that Alice still needs more training. Used a save editor to check to see where her obedience was set to and it was already at 100. I feel like I'm missing something, or maybe it's just broke?

You need to get her affection/obedience up. When she asks to be punished, you punish her (No scene but affection rises) When it's high enough she joins in the mass and you can get her pregnant again. Then punishment scenes show again.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
On another point, two issues I found:
The sex scene with Beth & MC in the stable very often gets stuck in the animation and I have to exit the game.
Many updates ago I completed "Bring the lady a gift". Now I got it again but Edgar's mannequins are all empty and the quest is back in my journal on the to do list.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes