DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So the kids in the Temple (both current & yet-to-come) dont have any space they sleep in at night.

Now here me out. I think what Tink should do is add a quest that has u pay Marcus to turn the Treasure Room at the very bottom of the stairs into a children's nursery/bedroom.

Could come with some funny stuff as well. So Marcus would ask for like 5000g because it's a BIG job. It will take them roughly 4 days to get finished. During that time you'll see workers milling around, the stairs down are blocked with supplies n' stuff. Mabey some are sitting in the hall with injuries from triggering traps.

Then when hes done, you're sent down by Ziva to make sure all the traps are indeed removed & it's safe. With that confirmed the kids will have there room established down there.

What u guys think. Cos right now it's just... there.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
-Alice can now give birth to multiple children.

Yea, but how do you get her pregnant again? The punishment option doesn't work.

Also missing images in the orb room.

Last edited:

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
I have been playing this for a few hours already and I have to say it's a pretty good game. A solid 4/5. But I have a question: can you upgrade your purchased equipment and if yes how?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm hoping to see more rivals in later updates. Men who MC must go against in order to win the girls. I personally find the questline with such a character to be very entertaining. Especially when we need to find different ways/non-direct solutions to "beat them".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have been playing this for a few hours already and I have to say it's a pretty good game. A solid 4/5. But I have a question: can you upgrade your purchased equipment and if yes how?
Sadly no. What u see is what u get.

Apparently Tink has talked about adding a dwarf girl later on that can give u Enchanted weapons but until then this is all we have.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I updated the Mega folder to include experimental version 2.42 (Windows, OSX, compressed)

Peasant's Quest 2.41 (Windows and Linux). No Android yet. Mega link.

Edit: content updated to include 2.42 experimental for Windows, OSX, and compressed.
Edit: I probably will use the same folder for new update.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
technically the "patch" doesn't patch anything. everything is already in the game files just that those things are turned off by default. so the patch is just a txt file containing the word "Off". when the game reads this it will display those things. so you don't really need the patch. you can create a new textfile in the www folder and name it Censorship.txt. open it by double clicking and write Off. save and done. the game is "patched". you don't need to do anything else.
Good afternoon
Thanks for the reply, but I did what you said, but I can't write "Off" in the file.
I'm sorry to bother you but could you explain to me how I write.
thank you

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Good afternoon
Thanks for the reply, but I did what you said, but I can't write "Off" in the file.
I'm sorry to bother you but could you explain to me how I write.
thank you
Create a text file (simple text) and name it "Censorship.txt".
Open the text file you created above with any text editor and type "Off" (without quotes and keep it case sensitive just for sure). Save.
Move the text file to "www" folder.

In the future: when you update to newer version, move your save folder and Censorship.txt to your new game version folder.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Create a text file (simple text) and name it "Censorship.txt".
Open the text file you created above with any text editor and type "Off" (without quotes and keep it case sensitive just for sure). Save.
Move the text file to "www" folder.

In the future: when you update to newer version, move your save folder and Censorship.txt to your new game version folder.
Or just download it from first post ;)

Xhamster11

Apr 29, 2020
I've had the same issue with a PC version running on android (JoiPlay). Аpparently the problem is related to window/font sizes. After digging around a little I came up with the following solution:

open file: (game folder)/www/js/plugins.js (with a text editor, e.g. notepad)
find&replace: "Font Size\":\"28\" --> "Font Size\":\"16\" (replace all, there are 4 of them and all are related to a QuestJournal plugin)

Worked for me.
Make a backup copy of the file before tinkering with it, just in case :)
I've had the same issue with a PC version running on android (JoiPlay). Аpparently the problem is related to window/font sizes. After digging around a little I came up with the following solution:

open file: (game folder)/www/js/plugins.js (with a text editor, e.g. notepad)
find&replace: "Font Size\":\"28\" --> "Font Size\":\"16\" (replace all, there are 4 of them and all are related to a QuestJournal plugin)

Worked for me.
Make a backup copy of the file before tinkering with it, just in case :)
Thank you so much, bro. It work )

Reactions: sonofadude

Reeee_sempi

Jan 24, 2021
New too the game and going through the one of many of the walkthroughs. I can't seem to find or how to acquire the "MAP". Any recommendations?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
How did u even get in? The guard tells you u cant. The heck, what? lol
I have no idea brother, maybe lag or bug, or maybe is possible with agility+luck? If you want, i have the save to proof. I just have lv 7, i put the fire in that house where you peek at victoria (1 fat) and used a agility potion, it was not the first time, but i have notice that the guard see me in different spots, so a loaded the game several times, and in one i was able to pick and leave. The photo is after picking up the panties.

Peasants Quest.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have no idea brother, maybe lag or bug, or maybe is possible with agility+luck? If you want, i have the save to proof. I just have lv 7, i put the fire in that house where you peek at victoria (1 fat) and used a agility potion, it was not the first time, but i have notice that the guard see me in different spots, so a loaded the game several times, and in one i was able to pick and leave. The photo is after picking up the panties.

View attachment 1292958
Ya know I never even thought of that solution lol.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes