Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
yes that it the girl centaur and satyr both ok and the girl with snake leg sorry i dont know the name....and can i ask question why save files only have 24 files that thing cant add more?? and i just gonna to say this game totally awesome for fantasy... i dont like to compare the others game just i gonna describe this game is the best game for creampie and fantasy.. the others tag creampie, fantasy but cumshots scene more than creampie and fantasy and have scene more than human... so awesome this game never give fake tags.. i love it so much.. tq for ur time reply my stupid comment sorry if was rude...
To get more save slots, you can edit "plugins.js" in www/js folder.

Make a back up. Open "plugins.js" with a text editor (using right click open with). Search for "Max files":"24" (with quotes). Change the number and save. Remember to make the same change for the newer version or you wont see your saves past 24. Note that 24 is still being used for autosave.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
its like i said to tinkerer
How do the MC will get it pregnant and he was like ....
no idea yet
Writing by the seem of his pants lol. Just saying if anyone can teach wierd new potions? Probably Theressa.

Could be an excuse to add in new ingredients a potential new pets for the dungeon ;)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
yea i suck in general with names X) but please try to play it on 2.42 and give feedback. due Tinkerer himself was very frustrated with the fact that the animations didnt work for like a group of people.
2.42 works fine, 5 times and no glitch, looks like he fixed it before I found it. (y)

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I forget who asking for proof of the ghost in the temple, had to play through the whole game since I didn't do a save at that spot of the game, but here you go, both screen shots of the ghost in the temple

Reactions: DomWolf

IamHero231

Nov 8, 2020
I 100% the game at v2.33 is there anyway for me too continue from that save? or would i have too start from the beginning in update v2.42?

mordecaijr93

Feb 20, 2019
I 100% the game at v2.33 is there anyway for me too continue from that save? or would i have too start from the beginning in update v2.42?
1.using 2.42 make any random save file(preferably the same save slot you wish to carry over) this creates the save folder.
2. find the save from 2.33 you wish to transfer.
3. either Overwrite the save(if you used the same save slot number) or copy it in.
4. within same game session you should be able to load the overwritten save. the copied save I'm not sure.

Reactions: IamHero231

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
this game is first time that i play that i still want it and cant wait the new update... for scenes tiptop... because this game give 1k% creampie huhu that why i love it for character women hurm wonderful and nice can i have the req can dev make spiderwoman, mermaid, girl with horse leg( idk the name)that mc can have scene with this girls in new update... compare to others rpgm game i think this game must top 1 rpgm just one thing that i dont like about this game just for save file to short.. only 24 files can save please increase the file to save.. because i always save the scene with women... it feel not enough to save the scene i always think what file that i want to overwrite... hurm btw i love this game huhu... just please consider my req and critic( sorry if my englishnot good)
Agreed, I think it will be really cool to have one of the locations to be unlocked being a shore location. There are so many untapped myths Tinker can source there. Said it before that realm between the waystones can also be explored to a great extent. Being the Mayor, Goblin King, Chosen One, High Priest, Vampires Consort, etc the MC is running out of enemies so it will be interesting to see where Tinker goes next to keep the game as alluring to his fanbase. I'm not an RPGM person but this game still ranks as one of the best overall to me.

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
A ghost? I had no idea. How do you interact with it?

I forget who asking for proof of the ghost in the temple, had to play through the whole game since I didn't do a save at that spot of the game, but here you go, both screen shots of the ghost in the temple

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
If I get Victoria pregnant on purpose, and finish the additional quests that this opens up, will I then still be able to live in my house rent free, or will the guards take over and actually make me pay rent even after I win her back? The walkthrough isn't clear on this,

These optional quests seem nice but I like being able to pay rent by seducing the landlady :p

Last edited:
Reactions: FunFuntomes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
this game is first time that i play that i still want it and cant wait the new update... for scenes tiptop... because this game give 1k% creampie huhu that why i love it for character women hurm wonderful and nice can i have the req can dev make spiderwoman, mermaid, girl with horse leg( idk the name)that mc can have scene with this girls in new update... compare to others rpgm game i think this game must top 1 rpgm just one thing that i dont like about this game just for save file to short.. only 24 files can save please increase the file to save.. because i always save the scene with women... it feel not enough to save the scene i always think what file that i want to overwrite... hurm btw i love this game huhu... just please consider my req and critic( sorry if my englishnot good)
It's very easy to increase max save files for most RPGM MV games; there are typically 2 methods, this one uses the method for games with YEP plugin save page. Go to the JavaScript folder in your game, for example %\Peasants Quest NYD231\www\js, open plugins.js with a text editor, search for "Max Files", and increase that number to however many you want. I typically do 300. If your computer is slow I don't recommend going above 100 as it can take longer to pull up the save interface.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Agreed, I think it will be really cool to have one of the locations to be unlocked being a shore location. There are so many untapped myths Tinker can source there. Said it before that realm between the waystones can also be explored to a great extent. Being the Mayor, Goblin King, Chosen One, High Priest, Vampires Consort, etc the MC is running out of enemies so it will be interesting to see where Tinker goes next to keep the game as alluring to his fanbase. I'm not an RPGM person but this game still ranks as one of the best overall to me.
Well I was thinking, if u look at the corners of the map he could add in these zones. N-W could be the coast of an inland sea. N-E could be snow capped mountains with dwarves & such. S-W pastbthe Marshalnds could be a swampy-jungle region. And finaly S-E could be the border for a desert/badlands area. That way it feels more varied & can accommodate new, more exotic enemies & women.

Dec 17, 2019
I have struggled so much figuring why I couldn't save on a mac version and tried multiple solution. So here is my experience fixing the issue for the ones with a MAC:
  1. All of the directories of the game should have read and write permission, especially this one: Game.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/save/
  2. since the game can not create "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave" I suggest you download the save files and place them in save directory
After doing these two steps I was able to save at any save slot and everything worked fine.

Reactions: M3ntir

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I have struggled so much figuring why I couldn't save on a mac version and tried multiple solution. So here is my experience fixing the issue for the ones with a MAC:
  1. All of the directories of the game should have read and write permission, especially this one: Game.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/save/
  2. since the game can not create "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave" I suggest you download the save files and place them in save directory
After doing these two steps I was able to save at any save slot and everything worked fine.
oke, going to steal this and let it be tested by some people
if this works than Mac users are able to play again

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I have 1 question regarding the latest update, why doesn't the familiar disappears when I enter the goblins' & vampires' territory but she did the other ladies?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I have 1 question regarding the latest update, why doesn't the familiar disappears when I enter the goblins' & vampires' territory but she did the other ladies?
Because lore wise they dont care about a small imp that has sex with you whereas the other females do and become jealous.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
In essence it's because of different natures.. Angels and demons don't really hang out with each other. Humans walk on both sides of that fence but fringe being "good" beings. Like vampires/demons (supposedly) they can't enter a house without permission so the streets are free reign but the houses in the village where the MC is not the owner are generally off limits. That's from what I understand. It might also be simply to avoid conflict with the other women (most likely).

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Question, were we ever able to cum inside of Hilda? I restarted my game an just noticed she makes the MC pull out?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes