DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Well I'll have to wait until a Hero puts up a Nopy link, because Mega won't let me download files past 2 GB and the other links demands payment for fast download, slow and free will take more than 24 hours estimated.. :rolleyes:
I recommend that you look for and download megadownloader is the one I use to download free mega files that weigh more than 2G and it seems to have no limit on the amount of weight of the files

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Here is a link for a video tutorial to download megadownloader that will help you download mega files easily and quickly regardless of the weight of the file like that of this game I hope it helps those who want to download this game fast

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Somewhere in the code, between 2.33 and 2.42, the GIANTS quest (and thus also the pet dog quest) became impossible.

I am done with 100% of the 83 quests that 2.42 allows/contains. I have tried the suggested feeding the giant woman vegetables - going on 100 days in a row and not one change to her attitude, nor will she give birth...

She did visit her sister on Day 90 and returned to stand - pregnant - by the garden every day with no option but to give her vegetables.

Looking forward to a fixed version in 3 more updates (I skip updates so there's enough content to justify downloading a fresh install)...
There is a specific trigger you need to do to continue Frida's storyline, try going through Erevi or Ziva's quests and you'll probably witness the event.

Eviscirator

Apr 9, 2021
I'm so pissed, guys. I accidentally deleted my savefile. Everything was done, my char was level 22 and had about 10k gold. And now it's all gone....

• Sad
Reactions: DomWolf
Nov 18, 2017
The main problem is the developer uses an old version of nw.js in his game (i.e. an old version of RPG Maker MV).

I don't why exactly (well, as far as I've seen it uses less CPU resources, light effects are sometimes smoother, ...), but it's really a problem.

The solution I'm using as a workaround (at least if your computer is not a very, very old one) is to use an updated version of nw.js.

Steps:
- download the current normal version of nw.js (i.e. a zip archive) :
- extract the files from it
- copy the "package.json" file of the game Peasant's Quest into your new main directory for nw.js (the one with the "nw.exe" file), and also the "www" subdirectory of the game (with all its files and subdirectories) into the same place
- start nw.exe.

Results:

View attachment 1285455

** Edit **
Of course, it won't work if the Peasant's Quest game is compacted with the Enigma Virtual Box tool: you must extract all the files from it first.

thanks its work for me in 32 bit

• Red Heart
Reactions: MR.SHIKO.000

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's just it ... There are literally no more quests triggering. I've visited and spoken to every character in the game repeatedly. 83 completed quests is the limit, after 100 extra days... Game is at day 189 and no quests at all.
Have u completed Waystones Part-2.

What's the last main quest u did? There are certain triggers that must be met. Frida will give birth after 20 days of announcing shes preg, but this wont trigger until Waystones Part-2 is done. To trigger this Erevi's daughter must grow up, but you'll have to complete Restore The Temple & start A Date With Beth. Daughter takes roughly 5 days to grow up from there, then you can start Part-1. Once you return after Waystones Part-2, Frida should be ready for labour.

Last edited:
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I got a question ..why the Mc cant have sex anymore with the daughter ?
did i miss something ? or something changed ?
Capture555.JPG

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I got a question ..why the Mc cant have sex anymore with the daughter ?
did i miss something ? or something changed ?
You probably miss the decensor patch (happens frequently when you install a new version of the game).

Reactions: Alteni

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
It also only happens during certain times of day, that message happens with the patch as well.
You need to find her when she's in her bed. IIRC, twice a day around midday and midnight. Need to have the patch as well.

Is there an up to date walkthrough or mod for the game ?
WT for the update will be in your Walkthrough folder along with other WTs. No new mod or up to date mod for the game.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
How do i get the moon flower dust for the perfect wife quest?
Check by the lake south east of village at night, graveyard far bottom left, and south of the castle bridge entrance by the cave...
ONLY AT NIGHT

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes