Xavier_Quaid

Sep 16, 2017
Can someone help me with the bugged mission Shopping? The red riding hood outfit doesn't trigger any response from Everi. The black dress route is stuck on a damn loop because when the date is over the quest doesn't end and you can still initiate the date all over and over again.

I can't progress further into the story because of this mission and I have no fucking clue how to fix this.
Red riding hood dres is not for Erevi, but for Mia. Date is repeatable, dont remeber which dress is second for Erevi, but it should be avaliable in shop.
EDIT: second is Red night gown and should be for 200 gold at left front at Edgar shop

daspinach

Jul 28, 2017
How'd you get those Daz Models? I have a good idea of Gwynneths and the elf girl by the well but i thought most of them were custom made by Tinkerer. If you do know would you be willing to share which Daz Models are used for the Alice Frida and her sister, please? Ive been stuck on those a while and have been wanting to make some fanart of my own.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
I am on Creepy Crawlies and version 2.4.2 and I seem to get her pregnant as her stomach gets big. But then her stomach goes flat and no egg. Anyone know a fix?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am on Creepy Crawlies and version 2.4.2 and I seem to get her pregnant as her stomach gets big. But then her stomach goes flat and no egg. Anyone know a fix?
Did u use the spell to make her "human"??

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Someone else got Caleah bug? I already went with her to the swamp but after I did the main mission of the temple (name of the mission: let there be light) she return to the state she was before you talk to her to go to the swamp and if you do it again (DO NOT DO IT) when you get to the swamp the cinematic doesn't trigger.
When alice enters the temple the bug disappear but until that happens is useless to interact with her.

Last edited:

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
Sorry I gotta leave the dungeon, I know we are infront of the Boss but apparently I forgot to impregnate that elf babe and without the item her Questline gives we cant beat the Vampire dude, so please wait for me 3 weeks hot priest babe, it wont take long.
10/10 immersion

Paracelso

Mar 4, 2018
Alguém mais pegou o inseto caleah? Eu já fui com ela para o pântano mas depois que eu fiz a missão principal do templo (nome da missão: que haja luz) ela volta ao estado que estava antes de falar com ela para ir ao pântano e se você fizer isso de novo (NÃO FAÇA) quando chegar ao pântano o cinema não aciona.
Quando Alice entra no templo o inseto desaparece, mas até que isso aconteça é inútil interagir com ela.
[/CITAÇÃO]
I have this bug when i use SaveEditor

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes