Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Not a fan of RPGM but I really wanna try this game out
You miss out on some of the best games offered here. I mean game not another slide-show VN, which you have to play more than once to see all contents. Some of them have just as much grinding as RPGM. One of them is in your sig :)

Most content for an abandoned game: My New Life by Beggar of Net. The "Revamp" version is being worked on and has good amount of content already. The artwork is OK. Might too extreme for those who is not a fan of big boobs and big ass. Both are complicate games due to a huge amount of characters and quests. Some bugs.

Peasant's Quest is my favorite. Has a little bit of everything like good artwork, a bit of a story, game-like experience.

Zombie Retreat (completed) by Siren's Domain. Probably has the least amount of content of all the games I listed here. I like it because I like Scarlett Ann artwork. Again, extremely large boobs. Same retexture models for all characters. There is a sequel being made.

Lust Epidemic (completed) and Treasure of Nadia (almost completed) by NLT Media are both pretty good. These too are more of the novel than game, because they have very solid story. Artwork is excellent. Another title is already introduced.

Another game worth checking is Farmer's Dreams by MuseX. I played the early version, but did not like it much due extreme lag on my laptop. Also, MuseX is working on 2 titles that share the similar artwork. Artwork is very good.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia are built in RPGM, but they play absolutely nothing like most RPGM games (of those I’ve played anyway), so IDK if I’d count them lol

BICBENIS

Jan 18, 2019
ay yo, so i just killed the master in the castle and i got the quest to storm the castle and clear it, but the double door gate im supposed to go through is still locked and i dunno how to progress. help a brother out

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
what does the Decensor patch exactly do?
Also scenes with goblin daughter and her story line.
ay yo, so i just killed the master in the castle and i got the quest to storm the castle and clear it, but the double door gate im supposed to go through is still locked and i dunno how to progress. help a brother out
Do you mean door in gatehouse? You can open it when you click on pilar above them.

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
Is that a bug or can i do something: After i get the orb room my familiar doesnt join my group anymore and i cant find her anymore. When i enter the orb room the dialogue triggers but my familiar doesnt appear in my group. Also there seems to be a picture missing when I'm in the orb and the dialogue triggers.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
She will be too old...
Except someone changes her race from human to something youthful.....

**We have vampires but the girls give birth to Gargoyles in still of the dhampir.........
Perharps?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes