Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Love the game.. downloaded it yesterday and played for almost 10 hours!

I NEED HELP though. I am on the waystone quest, the daughter is in my party, but wont let me go to the temple in the forbidden valley "there is a strong evil there". I have activated the other 4 waystones, and Idont know what to do! Please help!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Love the game.. downloaded it yesterday and played for almost 10 hours!

I NEED HELP though. I am on the waystone quest, the daughter is in my party, but wont let me go to the temple in the forbidden valley "there is a strong evil there". I have activated the other 4 waystones, and Idont know what to do! Please help!

Listen to her. You don't need to go in there. The way stone for that map is in the top right corner. If you already activate it, then move on to another section.

Reactions: Dgunslinger

Anoo00

Jul 24, 2017
got a nasty bug after the spiderqueenthe boars, bears and almost all normal goblins won´t move again
and i can´t fight them to

any idea how to fix this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: thesamp

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
My game is broken. whatever triggers the conversation after getting them pregnant doesn't trigger.
There's a variable called "ZivaAnnouncePregnancy" that needs to be set to 1. You can install the RPGM Cheat Plugin and scroll way way waaaaaaaaaaaay down the variables till you find it and change it to 1. Next time you walk into the altar room she'll be in the middle of it and announce she's preggers.

It sucks you can't see that variable in saveeditonline since there's a bunch of other "XXXAnouncePreg", just not Zivas.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
out of the frying pan, into the fire!. I have activated all 5 waystones, and even visited the 6th in ancient temple and got the tablet. When I get back to Every, its like she has dementia..Lol. I keep getting the same quest again. She says ots worn out tablet, not intact one, and keeps sending me on the same quest again and again, telling me that daughter os waiting for me, even though the daughter is right in the room with me.. when I go down, i get another introduction to daughter, with the mandatory renaming etc.... Groundhog day!!

Help please!

Papa_Juan

Jul 6, 2018
So I can't impregnate Jenny because for some reason my Enhanced Fertility? Quest is glitched and now the actual book is gone after this update... does anyone have a solution or a new location of the book??

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
There's a variable called "ZivaAnnouncePregnancy" that needs to be set to 1. You can install the RPGM Cheat Plugin and scroll way way waaaaaaaaaaaay down the variables till you find it and change it to 1. Next time you walk into the altar room she'll be in the middle of it and announce she's preggers.

It sucks you can't see that variable in saveeditonline since there's a bunch of other "XXXAnouncePreg", just not Zivas.
You can, just load up the save file then load up system file in data folder.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
t people know how to import your old save file so you dont need to start over every time
and some quests need older to be done so you dont g
tinkerer goes from the principle that people know how to import your old save file so you dont need to start over every time
and some quests need older to be done so you dont get stuck in a loop of quest

edit :
if you want to use old saves, copy over the global file if you want copy all the old saves over
due gobal file is the ''brain'' that sees the save files

or like me
keep your oldsaves somewhere and use your last save for the new version
start new save and save it in slot 1. copy/rename your old save to 1 and overwrite the newly created save
so you have all slots to save again
Can elaborate it a bit? Like right now my current save has 103 quests done. The new ones that were added are not even listed. So how should I add the new quest on the journal while retaining all my old quest?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can elaborate it a bit? Like right now my current save has 103 quests done. The new ones that were added are not even listed. So how should I add the new quest on the journal while retaining all my old quest?
If you've passed and missed the old quests, you can't get them back or add them in your quests list (at least not without cheating). Which means that in your case (and in mine), old quests that have been added or implemented recently are no more available.

Currently (i.e. version 2.51), it concerns the 4 following quests:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i never said anything about old quest getting added, my own save file is broken by quest that dont update so cant help you with that, only fix is to restart the game from zero

Reactions: caspian90

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I did do that and searched for "Preg" and "Ziva" with ctrl-f and the only thing related to Ziva+Preg was her "PregState".
That's her cycle.
Here I found the number ZivaAnnouncePregnancy #670
Change it to 1 or 2 depending what that guy said. Mine was 2 so I guess mine is at later stages.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
What have you done, exactly? did you transfer what's in v2.50 www/img/pictures folder into v2.51 www/img/pictures folder?
Yes, correct. And they seem to be visually far more detailed than the pictures in the v2.51 version.
Therefore my assumption that the pictures got mixed up in the v2.51 full version with those from the compressed version.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes