walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I used to love playing this game. Why did you switch the game to Windows 64? Is this going to make more profit? On the contrary, you will lose many people who use Windows 32. You are looking for money, not for the number of users. Lots of customers who use Windows 32 games and do this in other games and lose more customers 32 and win less customers who use money in Windows 64
Do you really still use a 32bit OS?! Older PC with Win 7 or Win 8 who are already far beyond their maintenance cycle and act as virus spreaders now?
If you can't afford a newer one because you are poor/live in a poorer country I might be able to at least somewhat understand that.
But when you earn enough to afford a Windows 10 compatible computer then do that. Nowadays nearly no one installs a 32bit OS anymore. Win 10 64bit fully supports 32bit apps and has a lot of advantages compared to a 32bit OS. One is that it supports far more RAM.

• Angry
Reactions: MR.SHIKO.000

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
That's her cycle.
Here I found the number ZivaAnnouncePregnancy #670
Change it to 1 or 2 depending what that guy said. Mine was 2 so I guess mine is at later stages.
Yeah I know. I already fixed my save. I was the dude who used the CheatPlugin. For whatever reason my save didn't have the variable for "ZivaAnnouncePregnancy" when I uploaded it to saveeditonline. I know cause there were only 5 variables for Ziva, at least on my end. It was "ZivaText", "GiftGivenZiva", "ZivaDir", "AffZiva", and "PregState_Ziva". Every other "Alice/Caleah/ETC ETC AnnouncePregnancy" variable was there but not Zivas.

NOW when I upload my save "ZivaAnnouncePregnancy" #670 shows up but it didn't before. For whatever reason the CheatPlugin could detect that variable but saveeditonline couldn't at the time.

Reactions: caspian90

mahazaya

Jul 8, 2020
I am just curious to know is there an animated sex scene, bec i did not see any animated sex scene so far like now i'm in level 6. Btw good game.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Is there any way to avoid all the aggressive respawning NPCs? I like this game, except for the fact that I keep having to waste time fighting the same NPCs time and time again every time I'm traveling between zones.

vyclo

May 3, 2020
want to ask about the save file, is it saved in the folder ? so I downloaded the 2.51 and deleted the old one and try to continue there is no save file..

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys, after doing the whole temple's girls pregnancy quests, i got a ghost lady (the godess ?) appearing to me on the stairway than fly away. Is it a something before a future quest ? I didn't saw that on the walkthrought

Edit : i saw the same scene a few times, when impregnating the girls several times so maybe it's every time you make more crying machines

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
want to ask about the save file, is it saved in the folder ? so I downloaded the 2.51 and deleted the old one and try to continue there is no save file..
Save folder is in the game folder. If you delete the old game folder before copying over your save folder then your saves are lost.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am just curious to know is there an animated sex scene, bec i did not see any animated sex scene so far like now i'm in level 6. Btw good game.
Yes there are. LATER. All early sex scenes are gonna get animations in future updates but there are plenty later in the stories

Reactions: mahazaya

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there any way to avoid all the aggressive respawning NPCs? I like this game, except for the fact that I keep having to waste time fighting the same NPCs time and time again every time I'm traveling between zones.
Be quick. U don't have to fight them if u can out run them.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys, after doing the whole temple's girls pregnancy quests, i got a ghost lady (the godess ?) appearing to me on the stairway than fly away. Is it a something before a future quest ? I didn't saw that on the walkthrought

Edit : i saw the same scene a few times, when impregnating the girls several times so maybe it's every time you make more crying machines
No she will appear in the stairs sometimes in the afternoon (rarely early morning) & walk by. Its basically all but confirmed to be Qetesh (I would be suprised if it wasent tbh). Right now it does nothing, you'll just occasionaly see her.

It's also implied by what the kids say when in bed that she visits them at night.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So whats the point of having all these kids i wonder ? You are going to create a child army or something ? Or you think you are fucking Temujin the Great khan ?

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
If you've passed and missed the old quests, you can't get them back or add them in your quests list (at least not without cheating). Which means that in your case (and in mine), old quests that have been added or implemented recently are no more available.

Currently (i.e. version 2.51), it concerns the 4 following quests:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is why I think we should ask tinkerer to add a mechanism with which we can get the newly added quests in the journal. Even if he add something new in the future we can get access to it.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I'm having problems starting the new questline in 2.5. Instructions are " Activation requirements: Activates the day after Ziva’s first pregnancy announcement "

Thing is, I played a fair amount in 2.4 and there's already quite a few kids around the temple, including a couple from Ziva IIRC. She doesn't appear currently pregnant in game, while Caleah does. So I've been using enhanced fertility potions and trying to get Ziva pregnant for the quest chain to begin but nothing so far.

" Upon entering the temple, or speaking to Ziva at the shrine, she will tell you they are investigating the mysterious pregnancies among the priestesses. "

When I do speak to her at the shrine, she just says "Nice to see you again, Drake" to which I can only reply Never Mind.

Will the quest start working on her next successful pregnancy, or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: Doorknob22

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
So whats the point of having all these kids i wonder ? You are going to create a child army or something ? Or you think you are fucking Temujin the Great khan ?
Breeding half a kingdom has never been a particular fetish for me, but I dunno I've been enjoying it a fair amount in this game somehow. It's a region with relatively limited population so it feels like soon we'll be related to half the NPCs haha, and they'll surely play a greater role down the line.

But I also know hyper-breeding is a specific fetish for some, there are guys out there who would love nothing more than having hundreds or thousands of kids. I suppose it's a combination of the urge to reproduce on steroids, feelings of status and power, and perhaps denying 'lesser' men breeding opportunities. Like the alpha in a pack of wolves.

Not really my thing but in a RPG like this, it's an interesting mechanic, bit different from other games.

MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
Do you really still use a 32bit OS?! Older PC with Win 7 or Win 8 who are already far beyond their maintenance cycle and act as virus spreaders now?
If you can't afford a newer one because you are poor/live in a poorer country I might be able to at least somewhat understand that.
But when you earn enough to afford a Windows 10 compatible computer then do that. Nowadays nearly no one installs a 32bit OS anymore. Win 10 64bit fully supports 32bit apps and has a lot of advantages compared to a 32bit OS. One is that it supports far more RAM.

Yes, I am still working with Windows 7 version 32. I prefer and know how to work on it. Windows 10 is difficult to work on

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes