DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
can you capture more monsters beside bat breeder?
Not yet but I think he may be adding more pets later. I beleive a Cow Girl is in the running at some point.

There is a Spider Girl pet but u dont capture her. U just brink the egg home lol

Reactions: hugoboss

Papa_Juan

Jul 6, 2018
Does anyone know where the Enhanced Fertility Potion recipe is??? For some reason its not spawning where it should...

johni48

Jul 26, 2020
Hey guys. I am having a problem expanding the game on Mac. It says Error 1 - Operation not permitted. I even tried to expand though Terminal but if I do it like that then the game.exe is not responding. Anyone else with the same issue?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hey guys. I am having a problem expanding the game on Mac. It says Error 1 - Operation not permitted. I even tried to expand though Terminal but if I do it like that then the game.exe is not responding. Anyone else with the same issue?
Is it possible that you downloaded the windows version?

johni48

Jul 26, 2020
But the Mac version has no game.exe. So far I know.
Yeah, no sorry. The game is not a .exe file I just messed up on that one. It is the correct format but for some reason it cannot be opened. The icon of the game does not look like the rpgm icon it looks like some weird hexagon compass. Idk. I guess I will just download the 2.50 version

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I already answer your post
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-51-tinkerer.1717/page-1195#post-6560631

Please read carefully: there will be no 32-bit version of the game going from version 2.4x. Unless, Tink change his mind in the future.

Also, for those who ask for the "uncompressed" version: it does not exist. There is only one version posted on Patreon. It's the 2g one you get here.
And that's exactly why I asked you to ask Tink if this was intended because with the actual v2.51 version the graphics quality is visibly reduced due to the smaller size which seems to indicate that the graphics are from the compressed version. The v2.50 test version still had the better graphics (= 4.5GB) and was released just three days before the v2.51.
We all are humans. Maybe Tink just made a mistake. Or he decided to only offer the compressed version from now on.
In both cases an answer from him would be nice.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
And that's exactly why I asked you to ask Tink if this was intended because with the actual v2.51 version the graphics quality is visibly reduced due to the smaller size which seems to indicate that the graphics are from the compressed version. The v2.50 test version still had the better graphics (= 4.5GB) and was released just three days before the v2.51.
We all are humans. Maybe Tink just made a mistake. Or he decided to only offer the compressed version from now on.
In both cases an answer from him would be nice.
Tink reply on discord
The size depends on how much I compress and how much unnecessary files I remove. With 2.4x for example, I had the movie files in both .mp4 and .webm. While .mp4 version of the files are only necessary for the browser version. I also got rid of other "dead" files.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Gotta just be lucky. I usually save beforehand. Turn off Autosave & sleep 5 days. If shes not preg, reload & try again. Do her twice during ritual to up the chance a bit.
Thx my bro, w ur advice I can continue my journey to make all girl pregnant...

Reactions: DomWolf

SoundofSun

Sep 22, 2017
It was mentioned before but I have the same bug for the enemies in the Goblin Forest, the Spider Cave, outside the Tower of Dread, and the were beast quest area. They are all frozen and won't engage.

Last edited:

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Did the 2.51 version add that missing image (where if you and familiar walk into the orb room with your young imp spawn the main character would talk how beautiful they are and they should do more of them - in the 2.41 there was only black screen) from previous version or not yet?

Because now there is not even a black screen just normal overworld dialogue screen.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes