IgnisBE

May 6, 2017
I'm sort of stuck with Ziva. I've followed the 1.04 walkthrough (my game is 1.15) and now ive done everything i can except that Ziva still wont talk to me about rebuilding the temple. Any ideas?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
rebuilding the temple or reclaim it?
since rebuilding seems to be one of the village improvement projects tackled around now and isn't included (Ziva makes statements that Dev needs to get working on it soon)

IgnisBE

May 6, 2017
Well the last one i did with Ziva was where you go to the temple for the first time and defeat or negotiate with the Giant. Then return and learn alchemy, then i did everything else in the walkthrough but when it sais to go back to Ziva she doesnt say anything. As a result i cant do the followups either.

Rebuilding the temple (Q35 in the walkthrough) along with, Crown of Qetesh, Orc Stronghold, A Date with Beth, Heavy Weapon training & Trouble in the cemetery wont unlock either. Ive been everywhere, the mayor, the horse stables, frida, the dreadtower, the orc camp, the witch none of them seem to unlock something new. Yet all these things from the walkthrough i seem to be missing.

Ive included my savegame incase anyone wants to take a look cause i mustve missed something

Reactions: hasan caglar

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Well the last one i did with Ziva was where you go to the temple for the first time and defeat or negotiate with the Giant. Then return and learn alchemy, then i did everything else in the walkthrough but when it sais to go back to Ziva she doesnt say anything. As a result i cant do the followups either.

Rebuilding the temple (Q35 in the walkthrough) along with, Crown of Qetesh, Orc Stronghold, A Date with Beth, Heavy Weapon training & Trouble in the cemetery wont unlock either. Ive been everywhere, the mayor, the horse stables, frida, the dreadtower, the orc camp, the witch none of them seem to unlock something new. Yet all these things from the walkthrough i seem to be missing.

Ive included my savegame incase anyone wants to take a look cause i mustve missed something
You need to go to the tower past the mountains and meet the dark elf, then after she is pregnant and you got a bat then go back to Ziva. It's just how game is. Confounding design

IgnisBE

May 6, 2017
You need to go to the tower past the mountains and meet the dark elf, then after she is pregnant and you got a bat then go back to Ziva. It's just how game is. Confounding design
Ive done that, the bat breeding quest and everything in the tower. Unless you mean i need to capture another bat breeder and have it with me when i speak to Ziva?

IgnisBE

May 6, 2017
Apparently after giving her both outfits the conversation returned to as if i hadn't given her an outfit. After going back choose an outfit and then not talk to her anymore after the scene it did continue.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
where is the cheat mode flower that someone mention a few post back cant find it
You should try and read the posts next time a bit more.
As we discussed, main town left to the guards post there's a stump with rocks. Interact with them.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
You should try and read the posts next time a bit more.
As we discussed, main town left to the guards post there's a stump with rocks. Interact with them.
oh didnt see that post, someone else said yellow flower and for some reason some the quest i am doing with the walk through dont so up in the quest log

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ive done that, the bat breeding quest and everything in the tower. Unless you mean i need to capture another bat breeder and have it with me when i speak to Ziva?
have you talked to the drunkard in the tavern? his story is connected to reclaiming the temple of Quetesh so you might need to learn about him first (I already had done that before getting the Quest), did you help and befriend the stable girl already? (offer to work for her for free for a bit [includes beastiality sccenes])

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
got another idea, since MC is now allways hungry, pls add not only hungry indicator, but to scree in which you are viewing quests, eqiping chars...etc add new section food, in which can select with which food to give him to saytisfy hunger, it will be great clicks saver.
and if posible increase hunger satisaftion from steak, now he get hungry very fast after this very nice meal.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes