Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Need help starting the cradle quest. I gave both dresses to the witch in the tower, but can't move forward with any quests and can't find new ones to start.
ask beth on a date, first, then go to the tower of dread and name your daughter, rest till next day and ask erevi about the spell

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The game has interesting sections but lack of animation and fairly ugly models make it a chore to eventually reach any type of sex.

Does the game have a walkthrough and at any point did the dev start doing animations?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
The game has interesting sections but lack of animation and fairly ugly models make it a chore to eventually reach any type of sex.

Does the game have a walkthrough and at any point did the dev start doing animations?
Find the models rather hot tbh. There's a walktrough on Patreon page for an older version, 1.04 or something

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017

yes one sex scene has an animaton

and for walkthrough search for the word guide (it is a bit outdated but still enough)

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
Need help starting the cradle quest. I gave both dresses to the witch in the tower, but can't move forward with any quests and can't find new ones to start.
In the village, offer the girl in the stall an appointment, then go back to the witch.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone with Windows 10 having some compatibility issues with this game? I've just upgraded and this game (which I previously ran without issue on Windows 7) takes FOREVER to start up and is kinda laggy

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Well for me it's the opposite, I love his models. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . And in other games there aren't enough female Orcs/Goblins to fuck :test:

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes