kurmorvag

Apr 23, 2018
i think it was the dark elf who i saw last btw where can you use the spirit potion
1. there are no dark elves, until dual wielding scimitars and a proper ranger's outfit is applied (Drizzt where are you? :D)
2. You can use the spirit potion in the places, where you had a sexual interaction (you see them as blue glimpse or something by clicking on it)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
R

rufous

I can't proceed with Frida after planting her garden. Anyone knows the variables relevant to Frida?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Did
I can't proceed with Frida after planting her garden. Anyone knows the variables relevant to Frida?
did you forcefully impregnate her? Because that's what I did and the fix was to bring veggies each day and play nice until she liked me again.

R

rufous

Did

did you forcefully impregnate her? Because that's what I did and the fix was to bring veggies each day and play nice until she liked me again.
Dunno, right now she only can accept vegetables once per day. No sex.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
planting her garden is actually quiet the limit of her current content...if you had a Phalus potion at that time you got a Titjob sequence, if you didn't... visit her when she is outside to repeat...other than that try to sleep in the same bed with her.
More to come?

R

rufous

planting her garden is actually quiet the limit of her current content...if you had a Phalus potion at that time you got a Titjob sequence, if you didn't... visit her when she is outside to repeat...other than that try to sleep in the same bed with her.
More to come?
Yeah, so at this point I can only give her vegetables. No sex at the garden. No sex at the bedroom. So, I wonder if anyone knows the variables relevant to Frida.

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
MAKER SAID : 2 Random sex scene with victory ! Anyone can tell me which time or which day will I be able to see that ?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Were the tiny dialogue heads always there? Dont remember them when I played. Also yeah, amazing game, absolute fav. Women are so diverse and dirty

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes