IrritatedHedgehog

Oct 22, 2017
I've been playing this for over three hours... just to lead some poor sheep to certain death so I'm able to be forced to eat out some ugly, fat, hairy ogre pussy. Then I've met some dog-fucker and ran around asking myself what the hell I'm doing with my life. And nothing of this would have been possible without cheating because death is waiting around every corner even WITH cheats. Better save every minute.
Conclusion: Should have stopped when I had the opportunity; before starting it up.
Addendum: No offense to anyone who's into that stuff, though. I'm just not.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I've been playing this for over three hours... just to lead some poor sheep to certain death so I'm able to be forced to eat out some ugly, fat, hairy ogre pussy. Then I've met some dog-fucker and ran around asking myself what the hell I'm doing with my life. And nothing of this would have been possible without cheating because death is waiting around every corner even WITH cheats. Better save every minute.
Conclusion: Should have stopped when I had the opportunity; before starting it up.
Lol, you stopped way too early Bro. You have not begun to see the stuff your not into, but it's all good. If you want to give it another shot though there's an ingame walkthrough plus you can always ask for help here. Just saying

IrritatedHedgehog

Oct 22, 2017
Lol, you stopped way too early Bro. You have not begun to see the stuff your not into, but it's all good. If you want to give it another shot though there's an ingame walkthrough plus you can always ask for help here. Just saying
But I still have to go through all the "unlikable" events, don't I?

Anyway, I don't want to hug this thread. Just wanted to give my opinion. But I'm always open to discussion via DM.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Maybe. But it's still the same line of events.
which events? one thing this game has is a lot of women and a lot of events, way more than the majority of games I've experienced here. sounds like your giving up before you get to the good stuff,

BTW 3 hrs? really... what cheats were you using? at 3 hrs I'd have gotten around 21 women pregnant, seen around 80 unique sex scenes maybe 20 of which are animated, and I think I'm being conservative in that estimate.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

IrritatedHedgehog

Oct 22, 2017
which events? one thing this game has is a lot of women and a lot of events, way more than the majority of games I've experienced here. sounds like your giving up before you get to the good stuff,

BTW 3 hrs? really... what cheats were you using? at 3 hrs I'd have gotten around 21 women pregnant, seen around 80 unique sex scenes maybe 20 of which are animated, and I think I'm being conservative in that estimate.
I'll PM you.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You should have played with the WT.

There are many end game scenarios:
- You choose to challenge Ziva. (?)
- You refuse to marry Shakala.
- You can't pleasure Maghda to save yourself.
- You choose to cuddle with Venomina in her werespider form.
- You force the Batbreeder to do BJ before getting enough affection.
- You don't have the proper equipment when fighting the Vampire Master. (?)

Not sure about Vixenatrix and Frida.

You don't have to save every minute. The game has autosave option. At most, you will only lose one game day worth.

Cheat the stats: 100 in all stats will make you almost invincible in all normal fight. 300 is like god mode. One shot kill every enemy. Except the aforementioned end game scenarios which are not stats related.

IrritatedHedgehog

Oct 22, 2017
Well, consider me old school. I only use walkthroughs if I really have to. And I kind of lost general interest after seeing the events I've mentioned.
But let's not clog this thread. I'd be happy to continue this in private.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well, consider me old school. I only use walkthroughs if I really have to. And I kind of lost general interest after seeing the events I've mentioned.
But let's not clog this thread. I'd be happy to continue this in private.
Hog away, that's what the thread is for. Trust me you don't want someone to start up fey debate again. That can go one for several pages. Or beastality vs furry. Or the difference between a vampire and a Batbreeder......

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Johndoe237456 but seriously. At 3hrs even without a walkthrough the quest guide should have gotten you alot further alone. What platform are you playing on?

IrritatedHedgehog

Oct 22, 2017
Kubuntu/Wine. Mouse and keyboard. Maybe I'm just really dumb, who knows.
It was 3h counting in all the times my MC died and I had to restart. So it's probably closer to one hour.

IrritatedHedgehog

Oct 22, 2017
Anyway. Let's just stop it here. I'll try it again some other time. Others might need this thread's help more desperately.
Thanks for being nice, fellow pirates.

Reactions: dwalsh

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Anyway. Let's just stop it here. I'll try it again some other time. Others might need this thread's help more desperately.
Thanks for being nice, fellow pirates.
That's the one consistent knock on this game. It CAN be kinda grindy at the beginning. We get you.
The thread is approaching 1500 pages of comments, providing evidence that there's a cubic fuckton of members who have found the game worthwhile despite the slow start.
I 'm currently grinding through a Quest called "Go Forth and Multiply." I did some stuff (knowingly) WAY out of sequence and have found myself with NOTHING to do in the game other than a weekly routine of scavenging all the spawning assets, killing all the spawning enemies, impregnating the females that yield assets weekly or bi-weekly, restocking/recrafting used items, selling surplus assets and maintaining deteriorating relationships while going through the lengthy but seemingly necessary cycle of making enough babies with these 3 specific ladies to complete this quest... I'm up to 13kids! OH, GOD when will it END?
I'm suffering through because the developer has consistently delivered enough good content over time to make it worth the grind... eventually.

gforsMan1

Mar 30, 2022
the game is giving me an error and i cant advance my story further i was in the middle of doing the quest 'Crown of Qetesh' how to fix this View attachment 1800289

I just ran into a similar error, but I'm a lot further along. The only quest I have going is 'go forth and multiply'. Soon after I pressed F5 to restart the game, I visited Frida and had a black screen. When it recovered, I became invisable! No sprite or picture in the menu. I tried saving and reloading but that didn't work. What seems to work is shutting down the game and then reloading the save. From the looks of a just loaded game, even if you save without the picture, it comes back. So if this happens to you, don't lose hope.
Gus

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
That's the one consistent knock on this game. It CAN be kinda grindy at the beginning. We get you.
The thread is approaching 1500 pages of comments, providing evidence that there's a cubic fuckton of members who have found the game worthwhile despite the slow start.
I 'm currently grinding through a Quest called "Go Forth and Multiply." I did some stuff (knowingly) WAY out of sequence and have found myself with NOTHING to do in the game other than a weekly routine of scavenging all the spawning assets, killing all the spawning enemies, impregnating the females that yield assets weekly or bi-weekly, restocking/recrafting used items, selling surplus assets and maintaining deteriorating relationships while going through the lengthy but seemingly necessary cycle of making enough babies with these 3 specific ladies to complete this quest... I'm up to 13kids! OH, GOD when will it END?
I'm suffering through because the developer has consistently delivered enough good content over time to make it worth the grind... eventually.
13??? I've filled every bed in the temple. If I tried that shit in really life I'd be connected via IV access to a 500 gallon tank of Normal Saline by now. But on a more serious note this is the only game I can say might be too big. Even if you play the game without much of the grind (yes it can be done) it's still a solid two to three days game play for me and most of the map is still covered. Maybe if I had absolutely nothing to do and maybe lost a bet and really wanted nothing to do maybe I could do it in a day but that's never gonna happen.

Also. Get through the Vampires quest as soon as you can to learn Awe. That instantaneous fixes the deteriorating relationships big time. The hardest thing I'm seeing there is the baby making, Tinkerer is putting in a feature in the next update to help make that easier too.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Also if any one is having difficulty moving through the game these points should help
1) The quest log is your friend
2) There are a bunch of saves posted on the OP
3) There is an in-game walkthrough. Look in menu for it.
4) This is by far one of the most Active threads I've seen. Post a question and some will help.
5) Lastly don't click too fast in the dialogues. Most of the time they point you in the right direction (it's a puzzle game so read carefully)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I just ran into a similar error, but I'm a lot further along. The only quest I have going is 'go forth and multiply'. Soon after I pressed F5 to restart the game, I visited Frida and had a black screen. When it recovered, I became invisable! No sprite or picture in the menu. I tried saving and reloading but that didn't work. What seems to work is shutting down the game and then reloading the save. From the looks of a just loaded game, even if you save without the picture, it comes back. So if this happens to you, don't lose hope.
Gus
Maybe you should post that on Discord. Seems like something if they don't know about it yet, they should be informed

spiritman

May 7, 2022
Does anyone know if there truly are sex scene animations in this game?
I've played this same version on some website (allegedly, don't know for sure) for over three hours, but I didn't encounter a single animated sex scene...

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes