Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
1) you dont need to farm babys, only one that could count is Rosy, due her childern can work the farm for the MC
so dont have to harvest and plant the crops anymore.
sofar i rarely heard people who have all girls all childern, and there is no '' endgame'' need to do so . 6-10 is just that people dont instantly cap them.

2) game isnt build to have everbody happy, and if you want to do so. the only thing you need to farm is Blood potions at the vampires to keep using the ''awe'' abilty > it removes the mad at the MC part , they forget they were mad.
Correct me if I'm wrong babies only matter for one quest at the temple 5+ and your daughters with Shakala and Erevi, (and maybe one baby per girl to open for pregnancy content.)
Every other baby is purely a by product of optional sex scenes

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong babies only matter for one quest at the temple 5+ and your daughters with Shakala and Erevi, (and maybe one baby per girl to open for pregnancy content.)
Every other baby is purely a by product of optional sex scenes
yes , normaly 1 for the quest to get her pregnant and so on.
goblin you need 20 offspring to trigger the event with the smaller tribe (cant remember the name)
but dont see goblin offspring besides the daughter as real babys (canonfodder :D )
and i indeed forgot about the 5 babies at the temple, but all 3 mothers inside the temple count as sum up

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yes , normaly 1 for the quest to get her pregnant and so on.
goblin you need 20 offspring to trigger the event with the smaller tribe (cant remember the name)
but dont see goblin offspring besides the daughter as real babys (canonfodder :D )
and i indeed forgot about the 5 babies at the temple, but all 3 mothers inside the temple count as sum up
And if making 5 babies is a chore you're playing the wrong game lol. Just need to watch out for the installment where paternity payments will be implemented :p

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
1) you dont need to farm babys, only one that could count is Rosy, due her childern can work the farm for the MC
so dont have to harvest and plant the crops anymore.
sofar i rarely heard people who have all girls all childern, and there is no '' endgame'' need to do so . 6-10 is just that people dont instantly cap them.

2) game isnt build to have everbody happy, and if you want to do so. the only thing you need to farm is Blood potions at the vampires to keep using the ''awe'' abilty > it removes the mad at the MC part , they forget they were mad.

The goblin population helps getting more money and protecting the well.

There is maybe more planned for other kids. I hope so for drug empire. Because I do not want to move the cart by myself.

I think there will be cow girls to produce milk.

I am sure there is more planned for making the temple kids. At least after reaching a specific number I would expect that the quest gets into another quest.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Can someone please help me with completing Domestic Issues? I can't seem to complete the quest, what must I do?
There should be a new dress for Erevi in the shop.

Maybe also speak with your brat breeder, maybe you get the idea to make man's room , or something like that, maybe the wrong word

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There should be a new dress for Erevi in the shop.

Maybe also speak with your brat breeder, maybe you get the idea to make man's room , or something like that, maybe the wrong word
Do Domestic Issues before completing Man Cave. Pretty sure theres a bug that breaks the scripting I think.

Buy Oriental Dress. Gove to Succubus. Check on Bat Breeder. Done.

Succubus does have to announce shes pregnant as well I think

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who among the mc's fuckbuddies are already moms before meeting him? I believed I talked about this before which I like to do a recap:

1. Luthien - She's obviously 1 being Liandra's mother
2. Maghda - She might have been impregnated by Dolf long before the mc did so
3. Sequnia - She was probably knocked up by the leader of the pygmy goblins before becoming 1 of the mc's goblin breeders

In the future? I might be wrong about this but it can be true:

1. Mia's grandmother - I know a number of you find old ladies ugly but who knows? By taking a youth potion, she might become a fertile beauty
2. Frida's mom - We don't know whether she's still alive or not. She maybe living a solitary lifestyle similar to her daughter's ex in some remote area
3. Shakala's mom - As with Frida's mom, she's probably living in secrecy with a horde loyal to her after divorcing the goblin king
4. mc's mom - We've seen the mc has a few incest relationships before so it's not wrong to say this might not happen
5. Everi's mom - She might make an appearance similar to Luthien, being an elf & all

Reactions: kcaldw

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Blah! the only NTR in this game is when you cuck the mayor. :p and that is unavoidable and repeatable. (someone correct me if I'm wrong but the minimum number of times is 4)

Though I guess you cuck that Wine merchant, when you fuck Alice.
Also:
Alice's fiance
Alpha Batcreature (for me) I always go for that specific Batbreeder
Frida Husband
Victoria and Gwen from the mayor's son (not sure Gwen counts cause then the amount of people the MC NTR's would increase exponentially.
The goblin king and Shakala are a grey area for me
Caleah and her orc capturer are another grey area

And Luthien

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Also:
Alice's fiance
Alpha Batcreature (for me) I always go for that specific Batbreeder
Frida Husband
Victoria and Gwen from the mayor's son (not sure Gwen counts cause then the amount of people the MC NTR's would increase exponentially.
The goblin king and Shakala are a grey area for me
Caleah and her orc capturer are another grey area

And Luthien
None of these are NTR, (except maybe the wine merchant that I already mentioned, even then he is way in the grey zone)
you can only cuck someone who has both reasonable expectation of loyalty (and belief in that loyalty) from the whoever you're fucking.
The Mayors Son never had any claim over Victoria or Gwen (and if your the type to feel cucked by a whore then you are going to feel cucked by everyone)
Frida's husband might count, but IMO nope because they are seperated and he probably doesn't remember her.
If the goblin king owned Shakala she would have been in his harem, not out looking for a husband.
not sure if you can cuck a slave owner, thats a grey area for me, but I know you can't cuck a CORPSE :p specially one you killed yourself

I think DomWolf nailed the list on #28,790

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
All NTR against the MC is...... NTR the MC does is avoidable too. But somebody has to get their feelings hurt or this game gets boring fast
In my experience people are asking about the MC losing girls to others so I didnt list all the times MC does ot to others.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes. You dont HAVE to be mayor. But you also cant trigger Liandra giving birth until you are mayor so...
so short answer is NO :p, and I bet there will be more in the future that requires you to be mayor.

It was a serious question BTW, I thought maybe after enough time/conditions had passed, the mayors son would turn up and do something that triggered the mayors death and your candidacy without the whole cuck sequence, I genuinely could have missed all this because I used to pay my rent on time :eek: (force of habit)

Like can you ignore Alice and her fiance causing her to actually marry him? to be honest I came close to trying this, Tavern Alice didn't really float my boat (Temple Alice is so much hotter)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
so short answer is NO :p, and I bet there will be more in the future that requires you to be mayor.

It was a serious question BTW, I thought maybe after enough time/conditions had passed, the mayors son would turn up and do something that triggered the mayors death and your candidacy without the whole cuck sequence, I genuinely could have missed all this because I used to pay my rent on time :eek: (force of habit)

Like can you ignore Alice and her fiance causing her to actually marry him? to be honest I came close to trying this, Tavern Alice didn't really float my boat (Temple Alice is so much hotter)
Every quest (apart from Zsofia's dress & Oakly's acorn) are time limit free. Suitor will never marry Alice, Roderick will not show up without cucking the mayor & so on. Zsofia's dress quest & Acorns are the only quests that can be failed in the game by not completing them by a certain point.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes