Sothyr

May 26, 2019
i think i picked and lost it
No, you cannot loose it. I think not even sell it.

can i pick it for only once?
Yes, at the original location and no, you can get another one in the goblin camp, left top side.

i cant continue the quest bcs of a bug. how could i solve this
Depends on how much informations you give us. Nobody here is a seer who can see your device, which operating system, what you are doing, have done in the past in the game or with the save file, which game version you use, which download source of the game you are using.
In the moment I would say delete the game completely, redownload it, reinstall it, try your save file with it, maybe try an older save file were it still was ok.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Shakala sharing is avoidable. Ok, so need to know more ntr content in this game?(due to tag)

NTR content that I know so far:-
- Ziva x giant at Temple of Qetesh - avoidable
- Shakala sharing (wedding) - avoidable

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
well I know it avoidable, just need to know if ntr have repeated event (So that I can do ntr sometimes)

Note:-
- I not NTR fan but I like NTR as punishment for player (more likely sex defeat)
defeat in PQ => death.

but dont know if the part with the werewolf and mia is Cuck or NTR (or the same) due you can avoid it aswell
even got ingame option for it when you need to choose between 2 options

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
well I know it avoidable, just need to know if ntr have repeated event (So that I can do ntr sometimes)

Note:-
- I not NTR fan but I like NTR as punishment for player (more likely sex defeat)
defeat in PQ => death.

but dont know if the part with the werewolf and mia is Cuck or NTR (or the same) due you can avoid it aswell
even got ingame option for it when you need to choose between 2 options
Blah! the only NTR in this game is when you cuck the mayor. :p and that is unavoidable and repeatable. (someone correct me if I'm wrong but the minimum number of times is 4)

Though I guess you cuck that Wine merchant, when you fuck Alice.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Blah! the only NTR in this game is when you cuck the mayor. :p and that is unavoidable and repeatable. (someone correct me if I'm wrong but the minimum number of times is 4)

Though I guess you cuck that Wine merchant, when you fuck Alice.
•You cuck the mayor (until his death)
•You cuck Dolf the Ogre
•You cuck Thomas (Jenny's husband)
•You cuck Danghdangh (Giant Chief)
•You cuck the wine merchant (Alice's Suitor)
•You technically cuck Luthien's husband (but from the sound of it he dosent acre what she does as long as it dosent make him look bad)

That's all I can think of.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
•You cuck the mayor (until his death)
•You cuck Dolf the Ogre
•You cuck Thomas (Jenny's husband)
•You cuck Danghdangh (Giant Chief)
•You cuck the wine merchant (Alice's Suitor)
•You technically cuck Luthien's husband (but from the sound of it he dosent acre what she does as long as it dosent make him look bad)

That's all I can think of.
lol oops, guess I need some sleep, still Netori so ..

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
In this game, there for ME two thing is most annoying.
i) Farming babies.
ii) The most fucking super-duper annoying spending nights with some girls.

For some 6 children.
For some 10 children.
For Goblins & Vampires unlimited.
5 days for confirmation, then 15 more days for birth. Then 5-10 days for them to move from their crib.
Lot off time waste.
2/3 three kids are fine.
If there need of a WPL (Weirdland Premier League), decrease the time, for fucks sake.

Had to spend =>
1 night with Mia in 4 nights.
1 night with Victoria in 5 nights
1 night with Frida in 5 nights.
1 night with Rosy in 5 nights.
1 night with Liandra in 5 nights.
This one is most annoying. At least give it 10-15 days. Why not everyone like Erevi, Ziva, Alice, Beth, Jenny, Caleah, Hilde and Luthien.

Change these things.

At least made a new potion, babies in 3-5 days, SPP (Super Pregnancy Potion.)

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
In this game, there for ME two thing is most annoying.
i) Farming babies.
ii) The most fucking super-duper annoying spending nights with some girls.

For some 6 children.
For some 10 children.
For Goblins & Vampires unlimited.
5 days for confirmation, then 15 more days for birth. Then 5-10 days for them to move from their crib.
Lot off time waste.
2/3 three kids are fine.
If there need of a WPL (Weirdland Premier League), decrease the time, for fucks sake.

Had to spend =>
1 night with Mia in 4 nights.
1 night with Victoria in 5 nights
1 night with Frida in 5 nights.
1 night with Rosy in 5 nights.
1 night with Liandra in 5 nights.
This one is most annoying. At least give it 10-15 days. Why not everyone like Erevi, Ziva, Alice, Beth, Jenny, Caleah, Hilde and Luthien.

Change these things.

At least made a new potion, babies in 3-5 days, SPP (Super Pregnancy Potion.)
1) you dont need to farm babys, only one that could count is Rosy, due her childern can work the farm for the MC
so dont have to harvest and plant the crops anymore.
sofar i rarely heard people who have all girls all childern, and there is no '' endgame'' need to do so . 6-10 is just that people dont instantly cap them.

2) game isnt build to have everbody happy, and if you want to do so. the only thing you need to farm is Blood potions at the vampires to keep using the ''awe'' abilty > it removes the mad at the MC part , they forget they were mad.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes