exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Goblins and Orcs are the same species. Their based loosely on traditional goblins, that is why they were still named Goblins in The Hobbit and later Orcs in LotR. The word Orc is an old english word for a demon.

Nowadays most people think they are usually green, which is heavily influenced the Warhammer Fantasy.

I wonder why Orcs had pig noses in some sources. Maybe from the middel irish word orc for piglet?
It depends on what fantasy novel you read or what game you play. It's not the same everywhere. Just like vampires are not exactly the same everywhere. These are undead in some novels. Elsewhere only transformed people. In the Witcher Saga by Sapkowsky they are even a species by their own. And so it is with pretty much every creature that exists in fantasy. They are what the author makes of them. There are no truly universal definitions

xBlackCaTx

Mar 15, 2020
I lost my save and had to restart but i can't remember what i need to do for Erevi to have sex with me again after the first baby. I know i need to build a crib but i don't even get the option...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I lost my save and had to restart but i can't remember what i need to do for Erevi to have sex with me again after the first baby. I know i need to build a crib but i don't even get the option...
you need to level your succubus daughter, she convinces her

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She IS the first baby
yes, when she is older you take her on a walk, after that has finished, she will persuade Erevi to make more babies with you.

Before you take her on the walk you should make sure Victoria is pregnant and horny

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's the problem. I never get the option to build the crib so she won't get older...
have you progressed with beth? get to the stage where you want to summon a horse, then I think when you speak to ervie about a summoning spell she asks you to build the crib

Reactions: xBlackCaTx

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys! Anyone knows what's wrong with the lite version?
My guess is that you've probably used a full "official" version and a compressed (or modded) lite version to update it.

Or the opposite: i.e. a full compressed version and an "official" lite version to update it.

You can't mix them (if it's what you've done).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
sorry, cant speak english well. what i mean is is there video-like scenes ,like moving animations?
yes, they are later in their progression, I think the older ones are slowly but surely being reworked into proper animations, the laters ones are pretty decent

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's the problem. I never get the option to build the crib so she won't get older...
Have u finished "Restore The Temple" if so go talk to Beth in Stable & ask her on a date. Then go back & ask Erevi to teach u Summoning Spell.

heznez

Jan 26, 2022
i need clay for the quest , but there isnt any near the pond. i guess i've taken it before but it's not in my inventory. where can i get it now

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes