DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
M3ntir
Mia fucking a dog is also beastiality. Even if it is the MC. Also the Centaur sex is beastiality. Even if the horse head is replaced, it is mainly horse parts. While the werewolf is more monster sex.
Are you saying the the dog scene is visible without the decensor patch?
Not sure if it counts since she didn't have sex with the dog, just got licked a little.
Beastiality is fucking Dumb animals, ones that don't have human qualities not sure whether a human disguised as a dog fits in this.
Centaurs fit in Furry or Monster categories not Beastiality :p
Mia dosent really fuck MC as Dire Wolf. She gets kicked, he mounts her but then gets carried away & transforms back before he can actually enjoy himself/finish...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1651642546994.png
Hi there!
I figured people were wanting for another small peek at the coming update, so here you are:). When it comes to development, I'm still rendering, and will probably do so for a few more weeks. Although the update won't be as large as 2.7x, I still wanted a decent amount of scenes. And I got some good news for Victoria fans. I'll be adding a non-pregnant version of one of her existing scenes, plus animations for both versions. Yes, yes, I know, I'm deviating from the plan again, but I need to have some fun too....

Tinkerer.​

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1792041
Hi there!
I figured people were wanting for another small peek at the coming update, so here you are:). When it comes to development, I'm still rendering, and will probably do so for a few more weeks. Although the update won't be as large as 2.7x, I still wanted a decent amount of scenes. And I got some good news for Victoria fans. I'll be adding a non-pregnant version of one of her existing scenes, plus animations for both versions. Yes, yes, I know, I'm deviating from the plan again, but I need to have some fun too....

Tinkerer.​
Don't tell me she's the black goblin that'll appear in the latest update

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1792041
Hi there!

Tinkerer.​
This update I think will be good. I mean from what we have seen we have a new hot Goblin chick, weird powered/zombie(?) Goblins & new animation for Victoria!

My guess is the animation will be for the White Langurie scene (as it's the only one with a non-preg version).

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
This update I think will be good. I mean from what we have seen we have a new hot Goblin chick, weird powered/zombie(?) Goblins & new animation for Victoria!

My guess is the animation will be for the White Langurie scene (as it's the only one with a non-preg version).
VooDoo vibes.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Whodo ya voodoo bitch ;)
it could be another Labyrinth reference...
You remind me of the babe, power of voodoo
You remind me of the babe
(What babe?)
The babe with the power
The power of voodoo
(Who do?)
You do
Remind me of the babe
I saw my baby
Crying hard as babe could cry
What could I do?
My baby's love had gone
And left my baby blue
Nobody knew
What kind of magic spell to use?
What kind of magic spell to use?
Thunder or lightning?
Then baby said
Dance magic, dance (dance magic, dance)
Dance magic, dance (dance magic, dance)
Put that baby's spell on me
Jump magic, jump (jump magic, jump)

• Haha
Reactions: M3ntir and DomWolf

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ok - when I try to ask Everi about the familiar it goes through all the talk up to the wearing of a crystal but then freezes

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 1792041
Hi there!

Tinkerer.​
source.gif

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Still need to fill 16 beds in the temple. Anyone got them all? Something special when the quest is fullfilled?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Still need to fill 16 beds in the temple. Anyone got them all? Something special when the quest is fullfilled?
I mean you can fill all beds by having 10 kids each with Ziva, Caleah, Alice & Oksana but nothing "special" happens... you just got 40 kids running round the Temple.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
went back to vND271 because of the problem with the familiar quest, all works but now I can't get back to the farm when I click on the star At the farm entrance I get the screen to pic an image of girls icons - but can't shut that off
probably going to wait for an update

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Ok - when I try to ask Everi about the familiar it goes through all the talk up to the wearing of a crystal but then freezes
Are you hoping for help?
Last week was the tank of my new car empty and I asked my friends to bring me some refill. Nobody could help me, because if did not tell what car I drive or even better what stuff I need. And they could not see the car. Petrol, diesel, electricity,... I think we have few more versions in Germany, do not know all.

In your case, on what car,... I mean device/Operation System drives your Peasant Quest? Did you restart your device and tried to start the game without any other open applications? What game version do you use, where did you download the game, is it a modified version, compressed or something like that. :)

And yes, there is a reason why I do not work for customer support anymore. :cool:

Just saw you got from 2.72 back to 2.71, I hope you have a backup of your save files, because it could make new problems going to an older version. Must not, but...

ean you can fill all beds by having 10 kids each with Ziva, Caleah, Alice & Oksana but nothing "special" happens... you just got 40 kids running round the Temple.
So not special quest ending.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes