Sothyr

May 26, 2019
well josefine and odette really werent necessary characters who needed new scenes imo
Has she given birth to other Goblins or are u just waiting for the FIST birth of Goblins? If that's the case u have to have sex 3 times with her after giving Bikini Armour (1st- Facial, 2nd- Standing sex & 3rd- Doggy sex). After that she will give birth in roughly 25 days
Thank you, never would've guessed! I couldn't ever imagine such retarded hidden requirement could exist. Stupidity of such a decision is beyond my understanding.
No, that is not really the condition to give birth. I never did those 3 sex scenes with her after giving her the Bikini Armour. Especially not the facial, which I would guess would disappoint her. The semen should get in one hole only to produce more kids.

Did Erevi and Frida in your game already get their babies?

What you need or who you need to give birth first:
- Erevi -> (make Victora pregnant -> restore her faith in you ->) complete Waystone II quest -> Frida -> Shakala
- temple quests involving Beth's Father -> date with Beth -> Mia
- Liandra -> Luthien,
- Oksana seems to give birth only if after her first mass,
- visit with Oksana the Family -> big 'Famicide' -> Julia

There are few inconsistencies in the game which need to be fixed. Sometimes it is not possible to find out why it is not possible to do something.

Shakala's having her first birth is an example.

Another one is when you get the idea to switch place with Balder, but cannot ask Erevi for a shapeshifting spell.
At least it should be possible to ask Erevi about it and she tells 'this spell does not exist' and your character tells 'it looks like I have to wait till I get another option' or something like that. Which happens after you get the idea to summon an animal and fumbles the spell during the date with Beth...

Instead of a missing picture message while watching Beth in the barn, the game could tell you 'that you see Beth masturbating the horse with her hands'. If you cannot see anything, the quest for the spy glass is not really necessary.

If you tell Victoria you have no money with Enhanced Fertility already enabled you are not able to make her pregnant.

For characters like Beth and Gwynneth it would be good if there is a message that using potions do not lead to a birth, yet. Similiar issue with Maghda. Or in earlier version with other characters.

There is no reason why the vampires cannot get pregnant and give birth while they are imprisoned on the graveyard.

Victoria and Frida still have one sex scene were they do not want to be impregnated, while others are working fine. (I think Frida also do not want it, if she is unhappy with you)

Not an inconsistency, but I would like to support Gwynneth, but not take her prostitute job away. For me her job is as important as all the other jobs in the community. I have high respect for any sex worker and would not take it away from her if she does like to do it. Would have been cool to tell her this and that she can earn her money how she like to do it and still have my support and free sex for the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: M3ntir and Stil996

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
No, that is not really the condition to give birth. I never did those 3 sex scenes with her after giving her the Bikini Armour. Especially not the facial, which I would guess would disappoint her. The semen should get in one hole only to produce more kids.

- Erevi -> (make Victora pregnant -> restore her faith in you ->) complete Waystone II quest -> Frida -> Shakala
- Liandra -> Luthien,

There are few inconsistencies in the game which need to be fixed. Sometimes it is not possible to find out why it is not possible to do something.

Shakala's having her first birth is an example.

Another one is when you get the idea to switch place with Balder, but cannot ask Erevi for a shapeshifting spell.
At least it should be possible to ask Erevi about it and she tells 'this spell does not exist' and your character tells 'it looks like I have to wait till I get another option' or something like that. Which happens after you get the idea to summon an animal and fumbles the spell during the date with Beth...

Instead of a missing picture message while watching Beth in the barn, the game could tell you 'that you see Beth masturbating the horse with her hands'. If you cannot see anything, the quest for the spy glass is not really necessary.

If you tell Victoria you have no money with Enhanced Fertility already enabled you are not able to make her pregnant.

For characters like Beth and Gwynneth it would be good if there is a message that using potions do not lead to a birth, yet. Similiar issue with Maghda. Or in earlier version with other characters.

There is no reason why the vampires cannot get pregnant and give birth while they are imprisoned on the graveyard.

Not an inconsistency, but I would like to support Gwynneth, but not take her prostitute job away. For me her job is as important as all the other jobs in the community. I have high respect for any sex worker and would not take it away from her if she does like to do it. Would have been cool to tell her this and that she can earn her money how she like to do it and still have my support and free sex for the MC.
thanks first to report what you think are issues about the flow of the game, only the issue is that it comes forth due how the game is build up , layer on layor of updates and shifts. Recently i start replaying the game to give feedback to tinkerer and i had the same ''issue'' with the transformation spell.
closer to the full release i think tinkerer will look back at the start of the game and try to fix scripts that made it this way, but will takes a lot of time and testing if things doesnt break whilst changing the older layers of the game. Due most people who are patreons are using there old saves so they want to see him invest in new updates than reworking the start of the game

Missing image is a Patreon issue that came up later, at the start it wasn issue that the game had beastiality, secondly why he had it on [ no image aviable] is that more people would ask about it, ( we get that question 2-3 a week from patreons who just joined the discord) due you need the same decensor patch for the goblin daughter and erevi daughter. Due Tinkerer cant ship the patch with the update, due it rules yet agian around incest.

i will ask him about that part, but maybe it had due with Enchanced fertility potion is also add in later layers, so the script about it isnt capable of doing so

Maghda can get pregnant same for Gwynneth, but like before Gwyn ability to get pregnant was later on in the story. and if she gets pregnant before that, some issue with the rendors of the Mayor quest line need to be changed.

i can agree to certain point that it should be the case, but Tinkerer just made it to happen in the castle afterwords. and if tinkerer just says : Masters curse prevent them from being pregnant, due his magic will prevent it, than its fixed (but in shitty way ofc)

maybe it will happen when Gwyn is the main focus of a update, due last time she realy wasnt so was more focussed on the rendors than going in dept on the story or idea of she giving up her job lets say.

Most of this will be report to tinkerer on my part, due its critism what is constructive and helpfull view on ''issue'' that need to be changed /resolved. But i want to remind you that Tinkerer is one man working on this (( i am one of his discord admins)) . and still have normal dayjob also. So already uses most of his free time to work on this project

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017

Lol, by this time they already gave birth to 5 kids each.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Missing image is a Patreon issue that came up later, at the start it wasn issue that the game had beastiality, secondly why he had it on [ no image aviable] is that more people would ask about it, ( we get that question 2-3 a week from patreons who just joined the discord) due you need the same decensor patch for the goblin daughter and erevi daughter. Due Tinkerer cant ship the patch with the update, due it rules yet agian around incest......
Ditto to the Black screen making no sense, when an simple alternate screen would stop people complaining about a "bug", He could just replace the the black screen with the picture of a boarded up window or something, with text saying something like "damn it, I can't see whats shes doing." maybe sneak in a Patreon logo as a jab why you can't see.

Black Screens edits are just lazy :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M3ntir and Sothyr

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
thanks first to report what you think are issues about the flow of the game, only the issue is that it comes forth due how the game is build up , layer on layor of updates and shifts. Recently i start replaying the game to give feedback to tinkerer and i had the same ''issue'' with the transformation spell.
closer to the full release i think tinkerer will look back at the start of the game and try to fix scripts that made it this way, but will takes a lot of time and testing if things doesnt break whilst changing the older layers of the game. Due most people who are patreons are using there old saves so they want to see him invest in new updates than reworking the start of the game
The problem is, with more content the Tinkerer adds, these incompatibilities become harder to fix. It would need much more time. What would lead to loosing patreons if the game is finished and no new content coming.

Missing image is a Patreon issue that came up later, at the start it wasn issue that the game had beastiality, secondly why he had it on [ no image aviable] is that more people would ask about it, ( we get that question 2-3 a week from patreons who just joined the discord) due you need the same decensor patch for the goblin daughter and erevi daughter. Due Tinkerer cant ship the patch with the update, due it rules yet agian around incest.
I think it would be better for the Tinkerer to make the game fully playable without the patch. With patchgive the option what the player want to see (especially Beastiality and Incest). Both would make the game playable for more players and it helps surely to earn more money with Patreon.

i will ask him about that part, but maybe it had due with Enchanced fertility potion is also add in later layers, so the script about it isnt capable of doing so
I am pretty sure it is a script issue and should not be so hard to fix.

Maghda can get pregnant same for Gwynneth, but like before Gwyn ability to get pregnant was later on in the story. and if she gets pregnant before that, some issue with the rendors of the Mayor quest line need to be changed.
One issue I have is that using the potions leads to nothing, so it costs the player rescources and even worst steals real life time for nothing. :cool:

i can agree to certain point that it should be the case, but Tinkerer just made it to happen in the castle afterwords. and if tinkerer just says : Masters curse prevent them from being pregnant, due his magic will prevent it, than its fixed (but in shitty way ofc)
My problem is, that from the player's point of view on the game, there is no logical reason why the enhanced fertile potion does not work. It would be good if Zsofia mentions she is sad that she never was able to get a child and never will have a chance as a vampire.

In the castle he could find more vampire background. Like stories of how the first gargoyles (and hopefully Dhampirs) got born by vampires and the MC thinks about using the EnhFP on the vampires more often to test this theories. Maybe adding an option to let them drink the potion, too. To increase the chance to get babies.

The background could also mention that a their Sire must allow it or if he is dead, a male vampire having a high amount of blood points would be able to make them pregnant. Here could Blood Potions help.

Most of this will be report to tinkerer on my part, due its critism what is constructive and helpfull view on ''issue'' that need to be changed /resolved. But i want to remind you that Tinkerer is one man working on this (( i am one of his discord admins)) . and still have normal dayjob also. So already uses most of his free time to work on this project
Personally I hope the Tinkerer can earn enough to reduce the dayjob time to spend more time on such games. :)

Reactions: M3ntir

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

- Liandra -> Luthien,
You dont have to do half of this. Much of the stuff u have listed has zero bearings on Shakala giving birth. I know cos ove done it many times before all those things in the multiple replays I have done.

The "facial" is MC blowing his load early the 1st night they have sex with the Bikini Armour on. Then he has to have sex with her 2 more times as a prerequisite. Not sure if there ARE other triggers but that has always worked for me.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think it would be better for the Tinkerer to make the game fully playable without the patch. With patchgive the option what the player want to see (especially Beastiality and Incest). Both would make the game playable for more players and it helps surely to earn more money with Patreon.

One issue I have is that using the potions leads to nothing, so it costs the player rescources and even worst steals real life time for nothing. :cool:

My problem is, that from the player's point of view on the game, there is no logical reason why the enhanced fertile potion does not work. It would be good if Zsofia mentions she is sad that she never was able to get a child and never will have a chance as a vampire.

In the castle he could find more vampire background. Like stories of how the first gargoyles (and hopefully Dhampirs) got born by vampires and the MC thinks about using the EnhFP on the vampires more often to test this theories. Maybe adding an option to let them drink the potion, too. To increase the chance to get babies.

The background could also mention that a their Sire must allow it or if he is dead, a male vampire having a high amount of blood points would be able to make them pregnant. Here could Blood Potions help.

The paych exists because if he DID make it fully available to play without it he would get booted from Patreon because it goes against their rules. The patch keeps him "technically" following their guidelines & let's him keep working on the game.

Sadly the triggers exist because many girls have story points for their first pregnancy & MC would lose out on quests/EXP. Imagine knocking up Alice before the Wedding Wrecker quest. You jumped an entire questline. Mabey the game could just remove the choice to used Enhaced Fertility with those girls?

I think re-scripting the every scene leading to after they move into the Castle with pregnancy is a bit much. I agree that they should be allowed to have Fertiliy potions like with Jenny. Perhaps you have to make them a special Blood Fertility potion.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
In my experience she disappears for a while and comes back in a few game days with a new implet. I would think that while she's away you won't have the blinking options.
Yes, but she was not at the end of her pregnancy. After the anouncement failed, I checked the save data and her pregstate was 0.

I think changed her anouncement to 0 and pregstate to 5 and she reappeared. I will test it further later. Maybe if I have enough do not forget it. :)

Later she at the end of the pregnancy she disappeared for a very short time and came back with her baby.

Lol, by this time they already gave birth to 5 kids each.
Really? I played the whole game (only missing larger home for Julia) and they do not have 5 kids. :)

The paych exists because if he DID make it fully available to play without it he would get booted from Patreon because it goes against their rules. The patch keeps him "technically" following their guidelines & let's him keep working on the game.

Sadly the triggers exist because many girls have story points for their first pregnancy & MC would lose out on quests/EXP. Imagine knocking up Alice before the Wedding Wrecker quest. You jumped an entire questline. Mabey the game could just remove the choice to used Enhaced Fertility with those girls?

I think re-scripting the every scene leading to after they move into the Castle with pregnancy is a bit much. I agree that they should be allowed to have Fertiliy potions like with Jenny. Perhaps you have to make them a special Blood Fertility potion.
I know why the patch exist. It is not my first time on F95. :)

I'm just saying it would be better if the game does not look buggy without the patch and it would make it playable for more players which could also lead to more money.

It would also better for people who find this game, if the tags would have a 'playable without beastiality' instead just 'beastiality' or something like that.

Yes, something like a special Blood Fertility potion. I would not change the graveyard part to much, too. Better small changes like an extra sentence and the rest in the castle.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Sothyr i agree with your chain of thought on most issues, only in reality its harder to make it work.
at the start only thing that used the patch just for erevi daughter. and i agree with Stil996 that the blackscreen its not good for the case of the game. so made that suggetion to tinkerer aswell, so it is bit more natural.

Thing about Tags is a F95 thing, not patreon/tinkerer issue. doubt you can search porngame and suchin patreon itself (TBH never tried it so if its possible let me know ). and with beth and horse i think is the only scene of the game that is beastiality.

The problem is, with more content the Tinkerer adds, these incompatibilities become harder to fix. It would need much more time. What would lead to loosing patreons if the game is finished and no new content coming.
also some reasons why things like ''bigger boobs'' potion would never come to the game. than he basicly need to redo all game + its rendors to make it work. but Tinkerer is aware that the start of the game is bit weird in the path need to be taken.
but it takes time to learn what works and what not.

bit more ingame clearity is needed but its in my eyes hard to just easy fix, start of the game indeed need to be redone abit to make it up the level of the later part of the game. But in the same breath, first need to be looked at if the chain of quest easy be changed (like you said that we can get the trasnformation spell, or something like it can be obtained without interacting with beth or Mia) so the flow of the mainstory (temple vs tower) isnt halted by other (to be) sidequest.

and yes the longer the wait to do so would be a down point against the new content people want on patreon, but general people dont start a new and keep using (or asking) old save file to just do the new stuff. Other thing could be to start a new game After the second waystone quest.

Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
M3ntir
Mia fucking a dog is also beastiality. Even if it is the MC. Also the Centaur sex is beastiality. Even if the horse head is replaced, it is mainly horse parts. While the werewolf is more monster sex.

I wait usually a long time and always replay the whole game. Peasant Quest has a good replayabilty.

The combat skills system is not really very interesting. So in the moment I tend to make weapons and armor better to make it less boring. But I am at a point where I really need more high XP monsters to train the imp in the future.
h
I would also prefer more party members with different skill sets. A dire wolf puppy would be good in the early game. Later after Waystone II having Erevi's Daughter in the party would be cool, too. I mean she can easily tell everyone to ignore her or make her part of the sex scenes. Same wiht Gobbo D. if Erevi D is in the party. While the MC is in the temple or is doing temple quest, they could wait in his home or their homes.

There are so many girls in the game that I really need a ingame black book listed with the girls and when I did the last time,
- sleep home
- give a present or similiar
- had sex with them
or whatever influence their mod.

Reactions: M3ntir and DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
M3ntir
Mia fucking a dog is also beastiality. Even if it is the MC. Also the Centaur sex is beastiality. Even if the horse head is replaced, it is mainly horse parts. While the werewolf is more monster sex....
Are you saying the the dog scene is visible without the decensor patch?
Not sure if it counts since she didn't have sex with the dog, just got licked a little.
Beastiality is fucking Dumb animals, ones that don't have human qualities not sure whether a human disguised as a dog fits in this.
Centaurs fit in Furry or Monster categories not Beastiality :p

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Are you saying the the dog scene is visible without the decensor patch?
Not sure if it counts since she didn't have sex with the dog, just got licked a little.
Beastiality is fucking Dumb animals, ones that don't have human qualities not sure whether a human disguised as a dog fits in this.
Centaurs fit in Furry or Monster categories not Beastiality :p
tbh, mia is the one i totally not care for X) so i already forgot what kind of scene and stuff she has ....
sorry forgot that was bit more

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
M3ntir
Mia fucking a dog is also beastiality. Even if it is the MC. Also the Centaur sex is beastiality. Even if the horse head is replaced, it is mainly horse parts. While the werewolf is more monster sex.

I wait usually a long time and always replay the whole game. Peasant Quest has a good replayabilty.

The combat skills system is not really very interesting. So in the moment I tend to make weapons and armor better to make it less boring. But I am at a point where I really need more high XP monsters to train the imp in the future.
h
I would also prefer more party members with different skill sets. A dire wolf puppy would be good in the early game. Later after Waystone II having Erevi's Daughter in the party would be cool, too. I mean she can easily tell everyone to ignore her or make her part of the sex scenes. Same wiht Gobbo D. if Erevi D is in the party. While the MC is in the temple or is doing temple quest, they could wait in his home or their homes.

There are so many girls in the game that I really need a ingame black book listed with the girls and when I did the last time,
- sleep home
- give a present or similiar
- had sex with them
or whatever influence their mod.
yes tinkerer was working on something as the blackbook you mentiont, but when and if we get its could take bit more time.
due lot of people asked for something like that ( same for indicator if a girl got pregnant, instead of waiting 5 ingame days for some than to reload before if it failed)

the daughter succubus as party member would take to much work to make it a good thing, already with the imp the teleport away could case trouble if the scripting is off. and personaly dont think we need a earlyer battle pet, its been asked in the past and that is why we basicly got the imp at the one point.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
bit more ingame clearity is needed but its in my eyes hard to just easy fix, start of the game indeed need to be redone abit to make it up the level of the later part of the game. But in the same breath, first need to be looked at if the chain of quest easy be changed (like you said that we can get the trasnformation spell, or something like it can be obtained without interacting with beth or Mia) so the flow of the mainstory (temple vs tower) isnt halted by other (to be) sidequest.

and yes the longer the wait to do so would be a down point against the new content people want on patreon, but general people dont start a new and keep using (or asking) old save file to just do the new stuff. Other thing could be to start a new game After the second waystone quest.

I personally like that some side quests are integrated into the main plot because it makes the world feel connected. Perhaps like suggested MC could ask Ziva & Erevi about shapeshifting but both dont know such spells so MC is like "well I guess I'll have to wait for a better oppertunity" so players know we need a different spell for it. Also mabey there could be triggers from MC like "I should check in with Erevi" or "I wonder how Frida" is so we know when (at least) the first birth happens with these characters.

Mabey a special mode where if you have already played the game you can activate Waystone Mode so the 1st 6 Waystones are active from beginning. Then MC can still "complete" the quest later but their still active. If that makes sense? The quest would 0lay out like normal but they would be active & not take up Crystalised Eggs when MC "turns them on".

I also think that "Talk To The Villagers" should instantly activate at the start of the game instead of having MC have to try to enter the Goblin Forest first so that way we dont easily miss it. With "Check Point" I think we should have to speak with the Northen Forest guard BEFORE we are allowed to ask Mayor for other quests (which will trigger "The Witch" & can have MC miss Check Point)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
M3ntir

I agree with the Mia thing but when MC becomes a "horse" he is practically a centaur which I would class (like u said with the werewolf) as monster sex. It's a blurred line really otherwise technically Venomina is bestiality cos she has the same centauroid form when in Half-Spider. So is the Bat Breeder cos she acts like a (admittedly smarter than average) animal.

Train with Reanna repeatadly with the imp on party after beating her. This will help level you're imp quickly. I would suggest getting imp asap so that you can take her on more quests to level her before this so you dont have to keep spamming train for as long as you may have to.

I agree with the party skillsets. The only character who have any special skills in combat are ED, Imp, Goblins, Oksana & Oakly. Everyone else dosent have any skills that can actually do any big damage (even those with spells are usually just Minor Heal). I think having party companions like ED (Everi's Daughter) be available constantly would be problematic as they have too many zones they can clash with. I like that party members seem to be quest specific (except I'm of course) but I wish most actually felt useful when on quests.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes