cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
yo, whoever said, there was someone earlier who said, that RPGmaker games are bad cause all the assets are the same and they prefer ren'py. i overlooked it when i read it but i wanna say, that's just you. I actually love RPG Maker games exclusively. I think they're great, love the format, they're awesome. Im not a big fan of ren'py

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is it possible to get the Imp back? She just disappeared (not her kid quest!) and she does not come back if I leave the areas where she disappeared. I can still speak with her in the imp kid room. The blinking for dumping the imp in the tower bed room is gone. Same with sex option in beds.
Can I change something in the save file to get her back?

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
yo, whoever said, there was someone earlier who said, that RPGmaker games are bad cause all the assets are the same and they prefer ren'py. i overlooked it when i read it but i wanna say, that's just you. I actually love RPG Maker games exclusively. I think they're great, love the format, they're awesome. Im not a big fan of ren'py
RPG maker games typically have a better story and usually are more like actual games than ren'py imo. Love Ren'py if I don't want to do anything and just chill, love RPG maker if I want to kill time

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is it possible to get the Imp back? She just disappeared (not her kid quest!) and she does not come back if I leave the areas where she disappeared. I can still speak with her in the imp kid room. The blinking for dumping the imp in the tower bed room is gone. Same with sex option in beds.
Yeah. It normally happens if her birth scene happens if you sleep in a place she disappears from. Not sure why it happens but I'm not sure how to get her back. May have to use an earlier save.

I usually keep 1 backup save slot that I use often to use if she does disappear.

d1ck35_e1

Jul 17, 2019
Im stuck Complete Cant finish the Quest Rat infestation because of the Tower bug (i cant find Erevi anywhere) and cant go the stair - i search here for a solution but only answer ist to download the newest version. I have the version 2.72. Cant go back to the temple to finde someone caled Caleah to finish the Quest Quality time with Maghda - Yes i finished rthe Quest Temple of Quetesh - and Ziva does not have any other quest for me but i cant go back to the temple and so i cant find Caleah. For the Quest The missing Boyfriend i should go to the Dragon i think But form Merchant's Inn south i cant go so here i stuck as well. And the Quest get past Granny needs Erevi but i cant get to Her because of the Tower bug. so no more option left. If noone can help me here i had to stop this game because starting again for 12 ingame hours is no option.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Im stuck Complete Cant finish the Quest Rat infestation because of the Tower bug (i cant find Erevi anywhere) and cant go the stair - i search here for a solution but only answer ist to download the newest version. I have the version 2.72. Cant go back to the temple to finde someone caled Caleah to finish the Quest Quality time with Maghda - Yes i finished rthe Quest Temple of Quetesh - and Ziva does not have any other quest for me but i cant go back to the temple and so i cant find Caleah. For the Quest The missing Boyfriend i should go to the Dragon i think But form Merchant's Inn south i cant go so here i stuck as well. And the Quest get past Granny needs Erevi but i cant get to Her because of the Tower bug. so no more option left. If noone can help me here i had to stop this game because starting again for 12 ingame hours is no option.
1. What platform are you playing this on (ie pc, mac, android)?
As far as the pc version goes I've had no issues whatsoever with the current build and have completed all the quests you've mentioned without issue.

2. Have you checked through the walkthrough to see if you've missed any steps?
Questions more specific to your quests:
With regards to rat infestation have you moved the box to cover the whole where the rats are coming from? For Caleah she should be to the right of the temple in the mountains as part of another quest (look at the walkthrough). For the dragon did you choose the good option or the one where you double crossed her?

3. Have you tried reloading a save that you had before any of these bugs happened and checked if the bug still occurs?
Honestly based on what you've written I can't tell if it's a bug or if there's a step missing in your quest. If it is a bug maybe try downloading the game again and make a copy of your save files and move them into the newly downloaded version.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Try to give more complete information, and try to organise it Bud, paragraphs and bullet points make for a much easier read
I don't know of a rat bug in this version
What steps have you completed?
  • Rat infestation
    • You killed the rats?
    • Covered the hole with the Box?
    • Reported Back to Erevi

d1ck35_e1

Jul 17, 2019
Thx for your reply:
to your Questions:
1. Platform is PC
2. yes the box ist in front of the Hole and MC says something like they could not com out anymore. But now i remember i dont have a room to rest in the tower as well in the Walkthrough there is a room mentioned but now clue why. if i misted to find Caleah near the Temple in the other quest is there any way to find back to her?
3. hm ok but it is a while since i made the Tower access quest so it would be hard to find teh savefile because i save wery often and always use the following slot until 24 then start from 1 again.

d1ck35_e1

Jul 17, 2019
Try to give more complete information, and try to organise it Bud, paragraphs and bullet points make for a much easier read
I don't know of a rat bug in this version
What steps have you completed?
  • Rat infestation
    • You killed the rats?
    • Covered the hole with the Box?
    • Reported Back to Erevi
ok i try sry i am no native English speaker so try with my scool-English ;-)
  • Rat infestation
    • Rats killed
    • Covered hole with the Box
    • not reported Back to Erevi because i could not find her. she is in no Room and i could not enter the Stairs from that floor with the three dirty rooms MC says: " I can't go there"

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
  • Rat infestation
    • Rats killed
    • not reported Back to Erevi because i could not find her. she is in no Room and i could not enter the Stairs from that floor with the three dirty rooms MC says: " I can't go there"
Have you tried going to the far right to the end of the corridor on the level with Nergal's Shrine? Her room (where she should be) is there...

20220502_175924.jpg

Reactions: datb0i and Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
  • Rat infestation
    • Rats killed
I think DomWolf has you covered for the answer. and thank you for taking my advice concerning the bullet points/paragraphs, it really does make a big difference in readability.

Reactions: DomWolf

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
I have impregnated Shakala like on 30th day or something like that. It's 190+ day of my playthrough and she still didn't give a birth, i have uncensor patch, WTF?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have impregnated Shakala like on 30th day or something like that. It's 190+ day of my playthrough and she still didn't give a birth, i have uncensor patch, WTF?
Has she given birth to other Goblins or are u just waiting for the FIST birth of Goblins? If that's the case u have to have sex 3 times with her after giving Bikini Armour (1st- Facial, 2nd- Standing sex & 3rd- Doggy sex). After that she will give birth in roughly 25 days

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Has she given birth to other Goblins or are u just waiting for the FIST birth of Goblins? If that's the case u have to have sex 3 times with her after giving Bikini Armour (1st- Facial, 2nd- Standing sex & 3rd- Doggy sex). After that she will give birth in roughly 25 days
Thank you, never would've guessed! I couldn't ever imagine such retarded hidden requirement could exist. Stupidity of such a decision is beyond my understanding.

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
In my experience she disappears for a while and comes back in a few game days with a new implet. I would think that while she's away you won't have the blinking options.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Technically theres 125 but one of the quests (Mass For The Pious) dosent appear in the Quest Log.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes