DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
first gargoyles are just that, gargoyles, they can blend into the castle. a kid can't. Second, Rosy's situation was a bug. and the limit of kids has mostly to do with biology, most hamoid girls can give birth to a certain amount of kids. for the priestesses the number is higher because they have healers at the temple.
Yeah but I'm talking more a story & gameplay segregation type situation. So gameplay wise it would be repeatable pregnancies, but story wise its non cannon. Just an excuse for people who WANT to keep knocking girls up to be able to do so. Without breaking the cap.

Also my grandfather was one of 11 so people CAN & DID/DO have many kids of they want.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
The big question is why so many? I mean sure everyone wants their own football team, but what's the point of the extras? (I'm not counting Goblin, Imps or Gargoyles. Everyone knows they suck at football).
What about using the excess for slave labour, send them down the mines, that'll have the added benefit of motivating them to improve their football skills!
Potential spoilers because idk how much of this has been confirmed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is obvious based on the code is that each humanoid child is a fleshed out entity with stats. So it is completely possible for all of them to be combatants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Potential spoilers because idk how much of his has been confirmed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is obvious based on the code is that each humanoid child is a fleshed out entity with stats. So it is completely possible for all of them to be combatants.
Are we sure that's not just how NPCs are in RPGM? I myself dont know that's why I'm asking.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
this kinda bugs me, dragons lay eggs, she makes a point of saying egg singular. why hasn't she laid it already, the big benefit of laying eggs is you don't have to carry it around with you, so why is she pregnant, why the swollen belly! ,.... damn I'm craving an omlette right now
Mabey it's like incubatingbthe egg before actually laying it. Like animals in real life. But in humanoid form that is revealed physically.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
this kinda bugs me, dragons lay eggs, she makes a point of saying egg singular. why hasn't she laid it already, the big benefit of laying eggs is you don't have to carry it around with you, so why is she pregnant, why the swollen belly! ,.... damn I'm craving an omlette right now
Maybe laying it is gonna be added in the future, let's hope

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Mabey it's like incubatingbthe egg before actually laying it. Like animals in real life. But in humanoid form that is revealed physically.
The egg layers we know are:

1. the arachne
2. the bat breeder
3. the goblins (Gabriel mentioned they lay eggs)
4. the dragon (she hinted that she's carrying an egg)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Maybe laying it is gonna be added in the future, let's hope
My point was she shouldn't be doing the pregnant belly and swollen tits like she is a mammal, I get this game is mostly aimed at pregnancy fetishists and I don't want to take away from anyones enjoyment.
but still blahh! :p I liked her better trim, particularly with the new doggy animation.

Don't pay to much notice to this post, I get pregnancy is a hard fetish to find, so I'll put my annoyance the side this time.

Last edited:

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Latest version of the Gallery&Cheat mod is live on patreon, will be posted here in a week. This update adds an additional 70 scenes bringing the total up to 200 now! This now contains all of the scenes in the game that I could find. There's probably still a handful missing so if you notice one that is let me know what/where it occurs and i'll investigate and add it in a later release. I've also cleared up the player so scenes are grouped together and are somewhat in order for each character.

On the cheat side I've added a new feature which i've seen a few people asking for which is the ability to turn off affection degrading, this means you'll no longer lose affection if you don't speak to someone for a few days.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
My point was she shouldn't be doing the pregnant belly and swollen tits like she is a mammal, I get this game is mostly aimed at pregnancy fetishists and I don't want to take away from anyones enjoyment.
but still blahh! :p I liked her better trim, particularly with the new doggy animation.

Don't pay to much notice to this post, I get pregnancy is a hard fetish to find, so I'll put my annoyance the side this time.
I think the preg-look/lactating is just a side effect of taking a humanoid form. Bit I see you're point.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

1. the arachne
2. the bat breeder
I dont think Goblins lay eggs. There is no sign of egg laying in the game AT ALL (except that comment by Gabriel saying they spawn, but he is an alcoholic who was drunk & might not be an expert on Goblin breeding based on his hatred & kill on sight attitude). All signs point to live births.

They technically spawn by birthing anywhere between 4-10 goblins at a time but yeah no sign of eggs. You would think after laying eggs we would SEE the eggs, even for a day but no always small baby Goblins running around.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

1. the arachne
2. the bat breeder
2. I'm not convinced Bat breeder is laying eggs, I think they are crystal shits. Seriously what kind of Bat (mammal) lays eggs. if they were eggs why haven't any hatched? I've certainly spent enough time fertilizing them which outright contradicts the lore about the importance of them being unfertilised
3. Goblins laying eggs, nope,,, nope,,,, nope :p this game is loaded with unreliable narrators, Drunks hanging around Taverns are the worst
4. The dragon didn't hint she is carrying an egg she outright stated it :p

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
2. I'm not convinced Bat breeder is laying eggs, I think they are crystal shits. Seriously what kind of Bat (mammal) lays eggs. if they were eggs why haven't any hatched? I've certainly spent enough time fertilizing them which outright contradicts the lore about the importance of them being unfertilised
3. Goblins laying eggs, nope,,, nope,,,, nope :p this game is loaded with unreliable narrators, Drunks hanging around Taverns are the worst
4. The dragon didn't hint she is carrying an egg she outright stated it :p
2) Firstly its fantasy lol. Secondly it has stated they must be fertilised by a Alpha Male (of the Bat Creature species) but sex can trigger "pregnancies" but they are more like when chickens lay unfertilised eggs. These ones crystalise because their "dead" & no matter what MC does hes just not geneticly compatable. (I could go into all the reasons hes compatable with others but I'll be here all night, but I will if I must lol)
3) True cannot rely on drunks. We should go by what we see as MC is probably closer to this particular subject then Gabriel ever was.
4) She did state she has yet to lay eggs. It may be more than one egg tho. She could lay a clutch like snakes or crocodiles. In which case we could have a monster girl that could hypothetically birth infinite dragonlings (& like the Imps they merely leave the nest once matured after some days so the cave never gets too crowded). But that last bit was just me spitting a possible idea.

Reactions: robtbo

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
2) Firstly its fantasy lol. Secondly it has stated they must be fertilised by a Alpha Male (of the Bat Creature species) but sex can trigger "pregnancies" but they are more like when chickens lay unfertilised eggs. These ones crystalise because their "dead" & no matter what MC does hes just not geneticly compatable. (I could go into all the reasons hes compatable with others but I'll be here all night, but I will if I must lol)
How many times do I need to tell you, PEOPLE LIE, they lie alot, particularly when they want some chump to collect crystalised turds for them :p

4) She did state she has yet to lay eggs. It may be more than one egg tho. She could lay a clutch like snakes or crocodiles. In which case we could have a monster girl that could hypothetically birth infinite dragonlings (& like the Imps they merely leave the nest once matured after some days so the cave never gets too crowded). But that last bit was just me spitting a possible idea.
She references her egg (singular) several times, which fits with common dragon lore, that Supremely Long Lived, Apex predators not only don't need to produce masses of offspring like those short lived prey creatures they feast upon, but traditionally prefer more solitary lifestyles, free from excess competition.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She references her egg (singular) several times, which fits with common dragon lore, that Supremely Long Lived, Apex predators not only don't need to produce masses of offspring like those short lived prey creatures they feast upon, but traditionally prefer more solitary lifestyles, free from excess competition.
Possible but Crocodiles are apex predators & they have tons of babies at a time. Many may not survive to adulthood so they might birth a batch of kids, protect them until mature enough to leave & then there on there own. An example could be a Dragon has 10 babies, after leaving the nest only 5 of them survive long enough to make a nest & grow into young adults then 3 of them get killed by (insert rival predator/would-be-hero here). Coukd be interesting if it's like that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How many times do I need to tell you, PEOPLE LIE, they lie alot, particularly when they want some chump to collect crystalised turds for them :p
Erevi didnt KNOW MC enough yet to come to the conclusion he would be horny enough to catch & fuck a Bat Breeder. So she has no reason to lie about the Fertility of Aplha Bat Creatures & Crystalising of Eggs. She just tells him the facts. Nothing remotely sexual or horny happens between the 2 until after his first trip into the Bat Cave where SHE is hitting on/dominating HIM. They only have sex because Nergle tells her to have his baby. It's not until they get to know each other through the conception & pregnancy phase that she learns hes a true horny bastard.

Gabriel was a drunk who hated Goblins & probably did beleive they spawned eggs because... well hes a drunk. Erevi is an educated spell caster who has no knowladge (or at least awareness it seems) of fertility potions. If she does know about them then she probably thinks they are gone or MC might be buying them from dealers. These no way her slave is getting them strate from the whore goddess'es sluts, there all gone... right.

Speedo22

Dec 8, 2018
keep in mind the mod breaks the game, uses elements that later on are used my tinkerers newest update.
at the start not a big deal but at some point it will fuck it up
Yes I know. Only wanted to check the progress.
No one who can suggest some games?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes