DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So may have found a scripting bug. So first time this has happened so wondering if anyone else had this problem. So I bought the Man Cave stuff just after getting the spider egg from Lucille's Cave. When I returned to Tower there was no Marcus & the spider scene played. I returned a few times & no Marcus. I have payed for the stuff cos it's no longer an option to buy.

For anyone who hasent had this scripting bug beware. The game seems to prioritize spider over Marcus & that locks Man Cave as incompletable its seems

(I don't play the official port so it could just be the website I'm on but this is the first this happened. Also the first time I've done it like this so never had the problem before.)
erm... there's no Marcu arrival,you just set the furniture in the cave...
there is for the badbreeder stuff, (replayed it). the troll stops him at the bridge part
Ok so I fixed it. Not sure if this is the site I was on, a coding error or an oversight on my end (could be) but for some reason it "re-set" the fact I bought the BatBreeder Outfit (which I bought before I even bought the furniture) so I had to go re-buy it. Now it's fine.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Was it ever mentioned why the child cap is being raised on some characters?
Well, pregnancy is the main fetish of this game, so it's not unthinkable that it's by demand from Tinkerer's patrons.
I think it was more about fair treatment. I believe the actual reason is that Tinker was limited to 6 early on by something in his code, but he wanted to shoot higher. 10 children became the standard later, and I think he intends to bring most of the characters up to speed as he adds quests relevant to them.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think it was more about fair treatment. I believe the actual reason is that Tinker was limited to 6 early on by something in his code, but he wanted to shoot higher. 10 children became the standard later, and I think he intends to bring most of the characters up to speed as he adds quests relevant to them.
Victoria was always planed to have more kids. Hence the space upstairs. Girls like Mia, Rosy, Frida & Jenny will most likley not get a cap raise because their homes dont have the bedroom space (& many may be annoyed having to schill MORE money upgrading homes AGAIN). I reckon based on the way Rosy & Jenny's homes went that Beth & Gwyn will also be capped at 6 while women who have the space (like Hilde & Maghda) will be capped at 10.

Then theres the monster girls who usually have infinite births (Goblins, Vampires & Imp).

Speedo22

Dec 8, 2018
After a very long break from this game, I downloaded the last version a few days ago.

I have to admit that I also downloaded the mod for the Gallery to see what progress the game made in the scenes.

At first some things that I most like about the game / scenes:
a.) the pregnant fetish and the possibility to choose
b.) most of the girls have pubic hair (not only a stripe)
c.) heels / boots and lingerie during the scenes
d.) variety of the characters

This leads to some questions:
1.) I downloaded the mod for the gallery where the description says its only one third of the whole game.
Is in the game without mod a replay function to see all scenes? Maybe with a full save from someone?
2.) Are there other games that also have scenes like b.) and c.) ?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
After a very long break from this game, I downloaded the last version a few days ago.

I have to admit that I also downloaded the mod for the Gallery to see what progress the game made in the scenes.

At first some things that I most like about the game / scenes:
a.) the pregnant fetish and the possibility to choose
b.) most of the girls have pubic hair (not only a stripe)
c.) heels / boots and lingerie during the scenes
d.) variety of the characters

This leads to some questions:
1.) I downloaded the mod for the gallery where the description says its only one third of the whole game.
Is in the game without mod a replay function to see all scenes? Maybe with a full save from someone?
2.) Are there other games that also have scenes like b.) and c.) ?
keep in mind the mod breaks the game, uses elements that later on are used my tinkerers newest update.
at the start not a big deal but at some point it will fuck it up

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Victoria was always planed to have more kids. Hence the space upstairs. Girls like Mia, Rosy, Frida & Jenny will most likley not get a cap raise because their homes dont have the bedroom space (& many may be annoyed having to schill MORE money upgrading homes AGAIN). I reckon based on the way Rosy & Jenny's homes went that Beth & Gwyn will also be capped at 6 while women who have the space (like Hilde & Maghda) will be capped at 10.

Then theres the monster girls who usually have infinite births (Goblins, Vampires & Imp).
The big question is why so many? I mean sure everyone wants their own football team, but what's the point of the extras? (I'm not counting Goblin, Imps or Gargoyles. Everyone knows they suck at football).
What about using the excess for slave labour, send them down the mines, that'll have the added benefit of motivating them to improve their football skills!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The big question is why so many? I mean sure everyone wants their own football team, but what's the point of the extras? (I'm not counting Goblin, Imps or Gargoyles. Everyone knows they suck at football).
What about using the excess for slave labour, send them down the mines, that'll have the added benefit of motivating them to improve their football skills!
Well I think it's just cos of the pregnancy fetish. The kids kinda look like "points" & once you reach a full house it's kinda like a mark of 'yeah I made all of them'. I think a cap of 6 or 10 makes sense for the more human like races personally because people did used to have lots of kids (as it was expected most wouldn't survive).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well I think it's just cos of the pregnancy fetish. The kids kinda look like "points" & once you reach a full house it's kinda like a mark of 'yeah I made all of them'. I think a cap of 6 or 10 makes sense for the more human like races personally because people did used to have lots of kids (as it was expected most wouldn't survive).
Meh, I guess I'm not the target audience, making babies for the sake of seeing more npcs running around does nothing for me, I think he might be better going the Summertime Saga route of having the babies "vanish" into a creche or some other convenient out of sight facility (like the imps) that way you aren't capped at how many times you can put a bun in your favourite oven.
(you can still have x amount running around, but the excess don't show)

Or we could go the cannibal route :p Baby back ribs anyone?

• Angry
Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Meh, I guess I'm not the target audience, making babies for the sake of seeing more npcs running around does nothing for me, I think he might be better going the Summertime Saga route of having the babies "vanish" into a creche or some other convenient out of sight facility (like the imps) that way you aren't capped at how many times you can put a bun in your favourite oven.

cannibalism would be bit going to far, but yes there been talk/questions to tinkerer about what happens to the childern. WIll they grow up and leave if 10/10 slots are filled or do we have like a daycare to send them off and after X days than they leave.

(and than people asked, can we fuck set daycare giver :D ) so if you have good idea or suggestion ( or other people) than ofc let him ( or me know) on the discord due its just open for people. And if you become patreon you have speical channels for that aswell

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
cannibalism would be bit going to far, but yes there been talk/questions to tinkerer about what happens to the childern. WIll they grow up and leave if 10/10 slots are filled or do we have like a daycare to send them off and after X days than they leave.

(and than people asked, can we fuck set daycare giver :D ) so if you have good idea or suggestion ( or other people) than ofc let him ( or me know) on the discord due its just open for people. And if you become patreon you have speical channels for that aswell
I'd like to fund an orphanage complete with fuckable nuns (maybe orphanage is the wrong word since they are all my kids, but you get the idea), And Not nuns of Quetesh :p I mean innocent penguin suited nuns who I can corrupt :p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so if you have good idea or suggestion ( or other people) than ofc let him ( or me know) on the discord due its just open for people. And if you become patreon you have speical channels for that aswell
Does this story have an end game? is it coming to a conclusion soon or are we looking at a perpetual breed our own army and conquer/repopulate the world scenario?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Does this story have an end game? is it coming to a conclusion soon or are we looking at a perpetual breed our own army and conquer/repopulate the world scenario?
personaly i see it this way

Temple VS Tower is the conflict for the main story
due it has to do with the origin story story of the MC

Goblin fortress is Tinkerer's ''test'' ground to do game mechanics, and for maybe his next project
see what is fun to do and so on.

Baron/kingdom on the west side of the map
this part isnt explored much but thing that could be still some bigger story arc to come

other girls are just themes, or things poeple want ( cant find the words for it)
like the giants for Snu snu, innocent Mia that is the farmers daughter.
and couple more of those things that are just side stories.
Tinkerer goal still is for every girl in the game that has a image to give them childern.

Reactions: Necronlord3

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

WIll they grow up and leave if 10/10 slots are filled or do we have like a daycare to send them off and after X days than they leave.

I'd like to fund an orphanage complete with fuckable nuns (maybe orphanage is the wrong word since they are all my kids, but you get the idea), And Not nuns of Quetesh :p I mean innocent penguin suited nuns who I can corrupt :p

Well the fact there is a naming for the babies means that he cant keep having lots of kids being born (& keep putting placeholder names). But I think he could do something like the Gargoyles, once the max cap is on screen any "extra" kids will just disappear. He could put a toggle on wether cap is the end or u can "keep going" with the girls. Kinda like what happened with Rosy when she first had pregnancy content. She was able to get preg after the 6 but the birty wasent announced, it just went away.

See the second u mention day care its "wanna fuck the day carer". Lol

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
But I think he could do something like the Gargoyles, once the max cap is on screen any "extra" kids will just disappear. He could put a toggle on wether cap is the end or u can "keep going" with the girls. Kinda like what happened with Rosy when she first had pregnancy content. She was able to get preg after the 6 but the birty wasent announced, it just went away.
first gargoyles are just that, gargoyles, they can blend into the castle. a kid can't. Second, Rosy's situation was a bug. and the limit of kids has mostly to do with biology, most hamoid girls can give birth to a certain amount of kids. for the priestesses the number is higher because they have healers at the temple.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes