Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Works fine for me, just asking have you tried different devices or platforms?
I only play on the computer, how are I an old Windows.
Windows 7 64bit but I have a good video card, and as I quoted all the games on the list ran the videos good, but this one does not work at all again that I posted about that was already happening that I thought the DV had Something changed in respect of this, but has not changed anything.
Let it be quiet the way is content and not break your head with it ... Thanks.(y)

Jun 13, 2021
i have question rats quest i killed the rats and close off hole but can't find erevi bedroom quest log intel she be in bedroom but can't find is her bedroom above sacifice alter?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I've commented on this before for some time, and I gave up on the game.
I took some time with several updates thinking it would solve the problem.
This is the only RPGM that video animations doesn't work for me.
I already went into settings in the menu and tried all the loop options and even disabled, nothing worked.

During the sexual act, only still images appear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tinkerer updated the plug in for the RPGMaker, guess that they dont work windows 7 anymore. guess that is why the animation dont load at your end. It was needed to make it run smoother for other people

Reactions: Moricano

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Tinkerer updated the plug in for the RPGMaker, guess that they dont work windows 7 anymore. guess that is why the animation dont load at your end. It was needed to make it run smoother for other people
I have win7 64bit. I havent any RPGM plug and I have potato laptop. But I havent any issues with PQ. There are some RPGM games wich have some lags, but none with PQ.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've commented on this before for some time, and I gave up on the game.
I took some time with several updates thinking it would solve the problem.
This is the only RPGM that video animations doesn't work for me.
I already went into settings in the menu and tried all the loop options and even disabled, nothing worked.

During the sexual act, only still images appear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have win7 64bit. I havent any RPGM plug and I have potato laptop. But I havent any issues with PQ. There are some RPGM games wich have some lags, but none with PQ.
Is this a 32 bit issue?
#24,926

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I only play on the computer, how are I an old Windows.
Windows 7 64bit but I have a good video card, and as I quoted all the games on the list ran the videos good, but this one does not work at all again that I posted about that was already happening that I thought the DV had Something changed in respect of this, but has not changed anything.
Let it be quiet the way is content and not break your head with it ... Thanks.(y)
I have a 7+ years used laptop wth windows 7 and PQ goes smoothly for me, the problem is that the version of RPGM is not compatible with 64 system

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Is this a 32 bit issue?
Nothing to do with it friend, my platform here is 64 bits, it runs both 32 and 64, look at the list of rpg games that I've played here, all with animation and it ran smoothly without any lag, and all the videos worked normally.... It turns out that there is something in this game that doesn't work for windows 7 it works on the most current windows and on the old ones like mine it doesn't work.
This game has been giving me this problem since its release.
I've wasted a lot of time with this, now enough, after all it's just a game like many out there that doesn't work on windows 7.
The Unity platform is super heavy and it runs fine here. As I said, there is something in this game that doesn't work on my machine.

Have fun, because I got stressed out with this game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So may have found a scripting bug. So first time this has happened so wondering if anyone else had this problem. So I bought the Man Cave stuff just after getting the spider egg from Lucille's Cave. When I returned to Tower there was no Marcus & the spider scene played. I returned a few times & no Marcus. I have payed for the stuff cos it's no longer an option to buy.

For anyone who hasent had this scripting bug beware. The game seems to prioritize spider over Marcus & that locks Man Cave as incompletable its seems

(I don't play the official port so it could just be the website I'm on but this is the first this happened. Also the first time I've done it like this so never had the problem before.)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
So may have found a scripting bug. So first time this has happened so wondering if anyone else had this problem. So I bought the Man Cave stuff just after getting the spider egg from Lucille's Cave. When I returned to Tower there was no Marcus & the spider scene played. I returned a few times & no Marcus. I have payed for the stuff cos it's no longer an option to buy.

For anyone who hasent had this scripting bug beware. The game seems to prioritize spider over Marcus & that locks Man Cave as incompletable its seems

(I don't play the official port so it could just be the website I'm on but this is the first this happened. Also the first time I've done it like this so never had the problem before.)
erm... there's no Marcu arrival,you just set the furniture in the cave...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
erm... there's no Marcu arrival,you just set the furniture in the cave...
there is for the badbreeder stuff, (replayed it). the troll stops him at the bridge part
Yeah Bolon stops him at the bridge when delivering for the BatBreeder. Like with the dire wolves at Frida's place. He gets scared off & MC tells Bolon to help him put the stuff in.

But that didnt trigger & oli think its cos the spider & Marcus clashed on scripts.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
where is the swamp toad? what does it look like?
like a toad, look for a round thing that moves, about the same size as the bowl

I always seemed to find one on the island directly left of the one with the destroyed village, I've no idea how random it is.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
like a toad, look for a round thing that moves, about the same size as the bowl

I always seemed to find one on the island directly left of the one with the destroyed village, I've no idea how random it is.
I can't find nothing I clicked on everything and no luck do you have a ss of it so I can know what it looks Like in game? and does the time of day affect if it spawns?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't find nothing I clicked on everything and no luck do you have a ss of it so I can know what it looks Like in game? and does the time of day affect if it spawns?
no I don't think so, you might need to slow down, it's like the rest of the NPCs in that it moves then stops for a while, it can be hard to see if you don't spot it moving. think of it as a slower rabbit.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes