thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Can't get out of tower of dredge after getting queat for crstalized eggs spider keeps attacking me twice and locks up game. Any ideas?

nco

Feb 25, 2018
I can't get Jenny pregnant, I used all the fertility potions and nothing happens, does anyone know why?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can't get Jenny pregnant, I used all the fertility potions and nothing happens, does anyone know why?
Because she is barren. You need to use Enhanced Fertility. If only u or only she uses 1 then it's like 25% chance of pregnancy. If u both use it each before sex (take one yourself then give her one) it's a 50% chance. I normally save just before sex, double up & wait 5 days. If she announces preg then great, if not I just reload & try a aging. No point in wasting potions.

Also I usually keep 4 Special Pastries so I can fuck her a trial of 5 times. That's a good number for attempts to try & solidify a pregnancy I find. It's not perfect but succeeds enough.

• Angry
Reactions: WeaselX and nco

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone know if the fixed the other means og fast movement? When you mate with Shakala in the camp and outside, you end up in the Goblin Forest when done.
Gus
If you're asking about fast travel you get a quest later to activate the Waystones which act as fast travel points.

nco

Feb 25, 2018
Because she is barren. You need to use Enhanced Fertility. If only u or only she uses 1 then it's like 25% chance of pregnancy. If u both use it each before sex (take one yourself then give her one) it's a 50% chance. I normally save just before sex, double up & wait 5 days. If she announces preg then great, if not I just reload & try a aging. No point in wasting potions.

Also I usually keep 4 Special Pastries so I can fuck her a trial of 5 times. That's a good number for attempts to try & solidify a pregnancy I find. It's not perfect but succeeds enough.
i use this potion like 6 times maybe i dont have luck :p ty

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You can stack fertility and enhanced fertility potions?
You cant stack them normally but if u give Jenny 1 & u take 1 then fuck her like 4 or 5 times in the same day u can up you're chances for her to get preg. It's less "stacking" & more "being thorough".

aipom40

May 24, 2018
no matter how many times i try i cant get the daughter with shakala ive tried over 10 times now and i have done the reblious tribe quest

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Are you already Mayor? If you are I believe she only gets pregnant after sex in her house using the enhanced potion for better chances.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
no matter how many times i try i cant get the daughter with shakala ive tried over 10 times now and i have done the reblious tribe quest
Unfortunately the chances are low. Mostly have sex with her at the stronghold

t727

Jan 4, 2018
My guess is that it could be the "SRD_HUDMaker.js" plugin which is responsible of such a call:
--code--
AFAIR, nwjs sends also some reports to google when it crashes (though I think there is a configuration parameter somewhere to forbid it).
Thanks for the detailed explanation!
That's not proper IMHO.
No program should communicate with the internet without the user's consent.
Especially not Google.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's not proper IMHO.
Especially not Google.
Yeah you got to be careful what apps you install, a lot do this, many finance themself with subtle data collection/theft depending on how you view it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
That's not proper IMHO.
Especially not Google.
I do agree with you (I'm a bit "paranoid" and I strongly dislike programs that communicate over the web, especially when not necessary and when not informing me).

But here, it's not really the game programmer that is directly responsible: he is just using a plugin that apparently "forces" a communication to check for updates.

Please, keep in mind that I'm not completely sure that this plugin is really the responsible of the communication you've detected. I've not done some tests to be quite sure (it could just a DNS resolution without any real connection).

If you are using a program (may be Wireshark ?) or a firewall to detect such outgoing connections, you could eventually modify the concerned plugin (it's just a javascript text file that can be modified with any text editor like Notepad ++, for instance) to replace the concerned URL (i.e. ' ') and see if the connection is then modified when starting the program.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
If MC did not kill the Vampire Sisters and became one's Thrall...

Is this mean, Cemetery Rumours quest can not be completed..??

Because after the Delivery Boy quest, if I go talk to the Mayor, no talk about this.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Because after the Delivery Boy quest, if I go talk to the Mayor, no talk about this.
keep playing, eventually you'll kill their Master

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

You'll have to complete Rosy's boyfriend quest and The gem quest for the temple. After that Oksana should appear the town. Talk to her and follow the chain of quest after.

aipom40

May 24, 2018
im on day 400 still trying to get the its a girl quest there has to be something im doing wrongthe chances cant be that slim

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
It triggers after the 5th Temple child is born. Also just a heads up I have no idea if she is cannonicly Qetesh that was just a guess on my part.
15min after I posted this I got the 1st visit :LOL:. And for the record it was right at midnight.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes