CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Will we encounter two new female goblins? I saw the posts and there is a black female goblin and the other one looks like a goblin/elf.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
The archive on mega is corrupted, has a couple of files that won't extract so what i did is, i found a russian version of the game and copied the www folder from there into the folder from this archive and didn't replace old files just added the missing ones.

I managed to make it work to a point but right now the game needs that file par120.rpgmvp and the archive on mega is corrupted right on it so I can't extract it.

! \Peasants_Quest_NYD272.zip: Checksum error in \Peasants_Quest_NYD272\Peasants Quest NYD272\www\img\overlays\pars\par120.rpgmvp. The file is corrupt

! Peasants_Quest_NYD272.zip: The archive is corrupt

I'm going to try and download from other mirrors/other sources to find that file but im just leaving this here in case someone can fix the mega archive. thanks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The archive on mega is corrupted, has a couple of files that won't extract so what i did is, i found a russian version of the game and copied the www folder from there into the folder from this archive and didn't replace old files just added the missing ones.

I managed to make it work to a point but right now the game needs that file par120.rpgmvp and the archive on mega is corrupted right on it so I can't extract it.

! \Peasants_Quest_NYD272.zip: Checksum error in \Peasants_Quest_NYD272\Peasants Quest NYD272\www\img\overlays\pars\par120.rpgmvp. The file is corrupt

! Peasants_Quest_NYD272.zip: The archive is corrupt

I'm going to try and download from other mirrors/other sources to find that file but im just leaving this here in case someone can fix the mega archive. thanks
Which archive?
If you are going to report a corrupt archive at least say which one!
(I'm so tired of people doing this)

The Win: - MEGA one worked fine for me (full version)

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
Which archive?
If you are going to report a corrupt archive at least say which one!
(I'm so tired of people doing this)

The Win: - MEGA one worked fine for me (full version)
hm, that's the one im talking about, it didn't work for me. i'm gonna try to download it again

ok, my bad, for some reason it worked on the third download or something like that.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
or maybe she re-animated dead goblins? dwalsh looks like you got yourself your ghoul girlfriend, just put a wig on the one with the buckler... :LOL:
Zombie Goblins? Well that's an interesting idea... so that looks close to the previous scene that was shown so mabey MC has just killed them then she raised them as zombies to fight again! If so that would be a shock for poor MC but an interesting new dynamic in combat.

Imagin it. "Yes I killed you weak ass gobbo-bitches!", she raises the dead, "ah shit..."

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
So I went to bed reaaaaallllly late at the Temple. Had a scene where MC woke to "the ghost" (Qetesh) sitting kn his bed. She quickly vanished when he tried to speak with her & it's a repeatable scene.

Anyone else get that yet?
I haven't gotten this scene yet. Did you choose to sleep for 8 hours or sleep until dawn?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I haven't gotten this scene yet. Did you choose to sleep for 8 hours or sleep until dawn?
It triggers after the 5th Temple child is born. Also just a heads up I have no idea if she is cannonicly Qetesh that was just a guess on my part.

Reactions: qarnac

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yea, sorry there is only one. When I saw different goblins I thought it was going to be two different characters.
Man don't do that to us, it's like eating infront of a dog and not sharing, it's cruel.
I need a proper Goblin Horde :cry:

gforsMan1

Mar 30, 2022
Does anyone know if the fixed the other means og fast movement? When you mate with Shakala in the camp and outside, you end up in the Goblin Forest when done.
Gus

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes