easyshi

Apr 6, 2018
after giving her Oriental outfit Erevi comes and tell me that i should go to dungeons, should be there scene with daughter? After talking with Bat the quest is over and nothing happened

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
after giving her Oriental outfit Erevi comes and tell me that i should go to dungeons, should be there scene with daughter? After talking with Bat the quest is over and nothing happened
Dude I've told you already you need the decensor patch to get her scenes
Patreon rules Ban incest,

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1774936 Hi again!
Here is another little sneak peek at the next update. It's still early days and I've mostly just been creating images for new scenes. I don't have much solid news for now, still trying to figure out how to do the things I want to do. Oh, apart from making images I have started to add a small egg-fertilization animation to some of the newer scenes. The idea is that this small animation will pop up whenever you successfully impregnate a female. Figured it could be a bit frustrating to wait 5 days until the girl notified you. I'm just rolling it out to the newest scenes for now (2.61 and newer) since it will take some time to rearrange the older scenes to accommodate the animation at the correct moment.
Anyway, still got a long way to go. I'll keep you posted!​
I'm guessing this black goblin shamaness is able to mind-control other goblins

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
That's weird, once the decensor patch is there and you have spirit potions in stock all pass H-scenes should be unlocked. I tried and even scenes I didn't play for were unlocked. Eg Threesome with Victoria and the succubus.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oh she's simply their leader
Yeah but their eyes are glowing & she looks kinda mystic. Mabey she has magically enhanced them? Would make fighting Black Goblins more difficult than what we're used to if she is "gifting" them strength or somthing like that.

I mean LOOK AT THEIR EYES!!!!!!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah but their eyes are glowing & she looks kinda mystic. Mabey she has magically enhanced them? Would make fighting Black Goblins more difficult than what we're used to if she is "gifting" them strength or somthing like that.

I didn't really pay attention to it. Maybe you guys are right. But it will be a first because all the other shamans before did not seem to be doing that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I didn't really pay attention to it. Maybe you guys are right. But it will be a first because all the other shamans before did not seem to be doing that.
I just one level below Thor....... Let them come
Mabey it's a different form of magic? We shall see closer to the time.

Have you ever watched Primal on Adult Swim? Could be like when the apes drank that "Hulk Juice" to become super warriors.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Mabey it's a different form of magic? We shall see closer to the time.

Have you ever watched Primal on Adult Swim? Could be like when the apes drank that "Hulk Juice" to become super warriors.
Nope, but I'll look for it

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nope, but I'll look for it
It's pretty good actually. No speaking at all it's all actions, music & eye contact. The synopsis is basically a cave man & t-rex start travelling together in a brutal primeval world of dinosaurs, beasts & monsters. Really good show actually.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

or maybe she re-animated dead goblins? dwalsh looks like you got yourself your ghoul girlfriend, just put a wig on the one with the buckler... :LOL:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Wrong place I know. But does anyone know where I get an android port of A Struggle with sin?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes